AMResorts will open Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December 2014
AMResorts has announced that it will be providing sales, marketing and brand management services to the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres in Cancun from 1st June, 2014. The property will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December this year and will become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.
AMResorts will be adding another Zoetry-branded property to its portfolio after it announced that it will be taking over the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres on 1st June, 2014.
The Cancun resort will continue to be called Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres until it is officially taken over by AMResorts on 15th December, 2014 when it will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun.
Located on the beautiful Isla Mujeres, eight miles off the coast of Cancun, the resort will also become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.
Zoetry Villa Rolandi will have 35 luxurious oceanfront suites with upscale amenities including Jacuzzi terraces, twice daily stocked mini bar, complimentary WiFi, a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private in-room dining, Bvlgari bath products, and unlimited world-wide phone calls.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the award-winning Italian-Swiss restaurant Casa Rolandi; a private marina with its own 42-foot yacht; and the lavish Spa and Thalasso Centre with 10 wet and dry treatment rooms, and a heated natural saltwater pool.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and is home to breathtaking scenery including lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling cobalt Caribbean waters that are thriving with marine life.
In Cancun tourists can explore the historical Mayan sites such as the large Chichen Itza Archaeological Site; visit the beautiful islands of Cozumel and Isla Mujeres; and explore the region's stunning diverse wildlife within nature reserves such as the eco-archaeological park, Xcaret, the Rio Secreto Natural Reserve and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...