AMResorts will open Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December 2014
AMResorts has announced that it will be providing sales, marketing and brand management services to the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres in Cancun from 1st June, 2014. The property will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December this year and will become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.
AMResorts will be adding another Zoetry-branded property to its portfolio after it announced that it will be taking over the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres on 1st June, 2014.
The Cancun resort will continue to be called Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres until it is officially taken over by AMResorts on 15th December, 2014 when it will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun.
Located on the beautiful Isla Mujeres, eight miles off the coast of Cancun, the resort will also become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.
Zoetry Villa Rolandi will have 35 luxurious oceanfront suites with upscale amenities including Jacuzzi terraces, twice daily stocked mini bar, complimentary WiFi, a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private in-room dining, Bvlgari bath products, and unlimited world-wide phone calls.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the award-winning Italian-Swiss restaurant Casa Rolandi; a private marina with its own 42-foot yacht; and the lavish Spa and Thalasso Centre with 10 wet and dry treatment rooms, and a heated natural saltwater pool.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and is home to breathtaking scenery including lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling cobalt Caribbean waters that are thriving with marine life.
In Cancun tourists can explore the historical Mayan sites such as the large Chichen Itza Archaeological Site; visit the beautiful islands of Cozumel and Isla Mujeres; and explore the region's stunning diverse wildlife within nature reserves such as the eco-archaeological park, Xcaret, the Rio Secreto Natural Reserve and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...