Hyatt Zilara Cancun awarded coveted AAA Four-Diamond rating for 2014
Hyatt Zilara Cancun, has been awarded the prestigious 2014 Four-Diamond rating by the American Automobile Association (AAA), for its exceptional level of service, hospitality and upscale accommodation and facilities. The property opened late last year and is the first adults-only all-inclusive hotel to operate under the Hyatt brand.
A Hyatt-branded hotel in Cancun has been awarded the coveted AAA's 2014 Four-Diamond Rating. The Hyatt Zilara Cancun was recognised for its exceptional level of service, hospitality, attention to detail, accommodation and upscale facilities.
Owned by Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the Cancun property is the first adult-only all-inclusive hotel to operate under the Hyatt brand.
Bruce Wardinski, the President and CEO for Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V. Explained:
"As travel demands continue to increase, we pride ourselves on providing the evolution of all-inclusive luxury, including high-quality, heartfelt customer service our guests have come to know and love. We are excited about the instant recognition for Hyatt Zilara Cancun, as it's a true testament to our associates' hard work and dedication, bringing the experience of effortless indulgence to life."
Hyatt Zilara Cancun is a luxurious resort located on a wide stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of the "Hotel Zone" in Cancun.
The all-suite beachfront resort boasts 15 gourmet restaurants and elegant bars and lounges; 24-hour suite service, a unique ocean view spa, pool and beach butler service, and more than 21,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event.
The luxury hotel's 307 suites are spacious and have a wide range of modern amenities including double whirlpool tubs, terraces or balconies with hammocks and ocean views, refreshment centres stocked with drinks and snacks, coffee makers, LCD TVs with DVD and MP3 players, air conditioning, and bathrooms with plush robes, designer toiletries and double sinks.
The swim-up suites have direct access to the semi-private swimming pool and bathrooms with steam showers with ocean views.
The AAA Four Diamond rating is a coveted ranking and is only awarded to resorts and hotels that meet the exceptional highest level of excellence. The ranking is used to provide valuable information about the venue's accommodation and dining choices and properties must meet 27 requirements for comfort, cleanliness, security and safety.
Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V. is a leading owner, operator and developer of all-inclusive beach resorts in prime locations across Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
The hotel group owns and manages Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, Hyatt Zilara Cancun, as well a new properties that are opening in 2014 including, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta and Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...