Hyatt Zilara Cancun awarded coveted AAA Four-Diamond rating for 2014
Hyatt Zilara Cancun, has been awarded the prestigious 2014 Four-Diamond rating by the American Automobile Association (AAA), for its exceptional level of service, hospitality and upscale accommodation and facilities. The property opened late last year and is the first adults-only all-inclusive hotel to operate under the Hyatt brand.
A Hyatt-branded hotel in Cancun has been awarded the coveted AAA's 2014 Four-Diamond Rating. The Hyatt Zilara Cancun was recognised for its exceptional level of service, hospitality, attention to detail, accommodation and upscale facilities.
Owned by Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the Cancun property is the first adult-only all-inclusive hotel to operate under the Hyatt brand.
Bruce Wardinski, the President and CEO for Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V. Explained:
"As travel demands continue to increase, we pride ourselves on providing the evolution of all-inclusive luxury, including high-quality, heartfelt customer service our guests have come to know and love. We are excited about the instant recognition for Hyatt Zilara Cancun, as it's a true testament to our associates' hard work and dedication, bringing the experience of effortless indulgence to life."
Hyatt Zilara Cancun is a luxurious resort located on a wide stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of the "Hotel Zone" in Cancun.
The all-suite beachfront resort boasts 15 gourmet restaurants and elegant bars and lounges; 24-hour suite service, a unique ocean view spa, pool and beach butler service, and more than 21,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event.
The luxury hotel's 307 suites are spacious and have a wide range of modern amenities including double whirlpool tubs, terraces or balconies with hammocks and ocean views, refreshment centres stocked with drinks and snacks, coffee makers, LCD TVs with DVD and MP3 players, air conditioning, and bathrooms with plush robes, designer toiletries and double sinks.
The swim-up suites have direct access to the semi-private swimming pool and bathrooms with steam showers with ocean views.
The AAA Four Diamond rating is a coveted ranking and is only awarded to resorts and hotels that meet the exceptional highest level of excellence. The ranking is used to provide valuable information about the venue's accommodation and dining choices and properties must meet 27 requirements for comfort, cleanliness, security and safety.
Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V. is a leading owner, operator and developer of all-inclusive beach resorts in prime locations across Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
The hotel group owns and manages Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, Hyatt Zilara Cancun, as well a new properties that are opening in 2014 including, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta and Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...