Six Senses Hotels and Resorts to open debut property in the Seychelles
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be making its debut in the Seychelles with the opening of Six Senses Zil Pasyon in 2015. The luxury resort will be located on the private island of Felicite and will feature villa-style accommodation and upscale facilities including two restaurants, a bar, a recreation centre, a Six Senses Spa, a gym and a swimming pool.
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has announced that it will open a brand new resort in the Seychelles, marking its debut in the Indian Ocean island nation.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is scheduled to open in 2015 and will be built on the private island of Félicité, which is located 55kilometres northeast of Mahe, the capital of the Seychelles.
The island of Félicité boasts huge granite boulders that sit on white sandy shores and the luxury beach resort will span 264 hectares on the north side of the island.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon will have 28 one-bedroom villas, two two-bedroom villas, and 17 private residences, all with private pools.
Facilities at the property will include two gourmet restaurants, a bar, shops, a recreation centre, a Six Senses Spa, a state-of-the-art gym and a swimming pool. The resort will also have function space for intimate weddings, special celebrations, and even board meetings.
Bernhard Bohnenberger, the President of Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, explained:
"It is a great honour for Six Senses to be selected as the resort operator by Félicité Island Development Limited. The island of Félicité is absolutely gorgeous and we eagerly look forward to creating a rich Six Senses experience for our guests on this pristine private island."
Guests will be able to swim with turtles, snorkel, and scuba dive in turquoise ocean waters right off the main white sand beach. From high points of the island, tourists can enjoy breathtaking views that look out across the Indian Ocean to neighbouring islands.
Kishore Buxani, the Director of Félicité Island Development Limited who signed the agreement with Bohnenberger, commented:
"We are extremely pleased to be partnering with Six Senses. We truly believe the combination of our island development and the brand will create a truly unique and exceptionally memorable experience for our guests."
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts operates properties in destinations such as Vietnam, Thailand, the Maldives, and Oman. There are also numerous Six Senses Spas available at other luxury hotels in the Caribbean, Sri Lanka, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, Spain, and Turkey, where tourists can indulge in signature treatments and services.
With 115 stunning islands, the Seychelles is a hotspot for weddings, honeymoons, and relaxing breaks, thanks to its wide selection of unspoilt white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear azure ocean waters that are thriving with marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
This luxury holiday lets you discover the best of two worlds
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Indian Ocean from the all villa Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Benefit from a perfect location in Dubai to discover the best of the city in just few days
- Combine stunning beaches and relaxation with the city of superlatives and experience two worlds in one holiday
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...