Six Senses Hotels and Resorts to open debut property in the Seychelles
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be making its debut in the Seychelles with the opening of Six Senses Zil Pasyon in 2015. The luxury resort will be located on the private island of Felicite and will feature villa-style accommodation and upscale facilities including two restaurants, a bar, a recreation centre, a Six Senses Spa, a gym and a swimming pool.
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has announced that it will open a brand new resort in the Seychelles, marking its debut in the Indian Ocean island nation.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is scheduled to open in 2015 and will be built on the private island of Félicité, which is located 55kilometres northeast of Mahe, the capital of the Seychelles.
The island of Félicité boasts huge granite boulders that sit on white sandy shores and the luxury beach resort will span 264 hectares on the north side of the island.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon will have 28 one-bedroom villas, two two-bedroom villas, and 17 private residences, all with private pools.
Facilities at the property will include two gourmet restaurants, a bar, shops, a recreation centre, a Six Senses Spa, a state-of-the-art gym and a swimming pool. The resort will also have function space for intimate weddings, special celebrations, and even board meetings.
Bernhard Bohnenberger, the President of Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, explained:
"It is a great honour for Six Senses to be selected as the resort operator by Félicité Island Development Limited. The island of Félicité is absolutely gorgeous and we eagerly look forward to creating a rich Six Senses experience for our guests on this pristine private island."
Guests will be able to swim with turtles, snorkel, and scuba dive in turquoise ocean waters right off the main white sand beach. From high points of the island, tourists can enjoy breathtaking views that look out across the Indian Ocean to neighbouring islands.
Kishore Buxani, the Director of Félicité Island Development Limited who signed the agreement with Bohnenberger, commented:
"We are extremely pleased to be partnering with Six Senses. We truly believe the combination of our island development and the brand will create a truly unique and exceptionally memorable experience for our guests."
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts operates properties in destinations such as Vietnam, Thailand, the Maldives, and Oman. There are also numerous Six Senses Spas available at other luxury hotels in the Caribbean, Sri Lanka, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, Spain, and Turkey, where tourists can indulge in signature treatments and services.
With 115 stunning islands, the Seychelles is a hotspot for weddings, honeymoons, and relaxing breaks, thanks to its wide selection of unspoilt white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear azure ocean waters that are thriving with marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...