Grosvenor House Dubai wins "Hotel of the Year" at Starwood's 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards
Grosvenor House Dubai has been awarded 'Hotel of the Year' at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony. The luxury hotel's Complex General Manager, Pam Wilby, accepted the award and said the property's success was down to great teamwork, strategies, planning, investments and the strength of Dubai's market.
One of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai has been awarded a coveted title at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony.
Grosvenor House Dubai was named as 'Hotel of the Year' at the ceremony which took place recently in Frankfurt, Germany and was also ranked at the top for 'Brand Health'.
The Complex General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa, Pam Wilby received the award from Michael Wale, the President of EAME and said the property's success was down to the great staff and teamwork, planning, investments and the strength of the market in Dubai. During the Ceremony Wilby explained:
"Grosvenor House Dubai is riding the wave of an extremely successful awards season. Winning these two accolades further highlights Dubai's importance on the global stage and our position as a pioneering property for Starwood Hotels and Resorts. This is a remarkable achievement and a result of unwavering dedication by my world-class team of associates."
"But we will not rest on our laurels. We will continue to strive to be the best and maintain the high standards that our guests and apartment residents have come to expect. We look forward to seeing what's to come for the rest of 2014."
The award follows a series of accolades for the Grosvenor Dubai hotel including being named as the "World's Leading Business Hotel and Apartments" at The World Travel Awards (WTA), which was held late last year in Doha, Qatar, as well as being named as the "Middle East's Leading Business Hotel" and "Dubai's Leading Business Hotel" at The World Travel Awards (WTA) Middle East.
The Grosvenor House Dubai comprises two 45-storey towers located close to the centre of the city on the edge of the Dubai Marina. The two towers boast luxurious guest accommodation comprising elegant rooms, suites and apartments, and an array of facilities for guests to enjoy during such as the Retreat Health Club and Spa in Tower One and the B Attitude Spa in Tower Two; Level 5, a privileged business and leisure lounge in Tower Two; and a conference centre with meeting rooms, boardrooms and a multi-use ballroom.
All accommodation at the Grosvenor hotel features modern amenities including LCD screens, CD/ DVD players, high-speed Internet, touch screen panels, iPod docks and interactive entertainment systems.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...