Grosvenor House Dubai wins "Hotel of the Year" at Starwood's 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards
Grosvenor House Dubai has been awarded 'Hotel of the Year' at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony. The luxury hotel's Complex General Manager, Pam Wilby, accepted the award and said the property's success was down to great teamwork, strategies, planning, investments and the strength of Dubai's market.
One of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai has been awarded a coveted title at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony.
Grosvenor House Dubai was named as 'Hotel of the Year' at the ceremony which took place recently in Frankfurt, Germany and was also ranked at the top for 'Brand Health'.
The Complex General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa, Pam Wilby received the award from Michael Wale, the President of EAME and said the property's success was down to the great staff and teamwork, planning, investments and the strength of the market in Dubai. During the Ceremony Wilby explained:
"Grosvenor House Dubai is riding the wave of an extremely successful awards season. Winning these two accolades further highlights Dubai's importance on the global stage and our position as a pioneering property for Starwood Hotels and Resorts. This is a remarkable achievement and a result of unwavering dedication by my world-class team of associates."
"But we will not rest on our laurels. We will continue to strive to be the best and maintain the high standards that our guests and apartment residents have come to expect. We look forward to seeing what's to come for the rest of 2014."
The award follows a series of accolades for the Grosvenor Dubai hotel including being named as the "World's Leading Business Hotel and Apartments" at The World Travel Awards (WTA), which was held late last year in Doha, Qatar, as well as being named as the "Middle East's Leading Business Hotel" and "Dubai's Leading Business Hotel" at The World Travel Awards (WTA) Middle East.
The Grosvenor House Dubai comprises two 45-storey towers located close to the centre of the city on the edge of the Dubai Marina. The two towers boast luxurious guest accommodation comprising elegant rooms, suites and apartments, and an array of facilities for guests to enjoy during such as the Retreat Health Club and Spa in Tower One and the B Attitude Spa in Tower Two; Level 5, a privileged business and leisure lounge in Tower Two; and a conference centre with meeting rooms, boardrooms and a multi-use ballroom.
All accommodation at the Grosvenor hotel features modern amenities including LCD screens, CD/ DVD players, high-speed Internet, touch screen panels, iPod docks and interactive entertainment systems.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...