Grosvenor House Dubai wins "Hotel of the Year" at Starwood's 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards
Grosvenor House Dubai has been awarded 'Hotel of the Year' at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony. The luxury hotel's Complex General Manager, Pam Wilby, accepted the award and said the property's success was down to great teamwork, strategies, planning, investments and the strength of Dubai's market.
One of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai has been awarded a coveted title at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony.
Grosvenor House Dubai was named as 'Hotel of the Year' at the ceremony which took place recently in Frankfurt, Germany and was also ranked at the top for 'Brand Health'.
The Complex General Manager of Grosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa, Pam Wilby received the award from Michael Wale, the President of EAME and said the property's success was down to the great staff and teamwork, planning, investments and the strength of the market in Dubai. During the Ceremony Wilby explained:
"Grosvenor House Dubai is riding the wave of an extremely successful awards season. Winning these two accolades further highlights Dubai's importance on the global stage and our position as a pioneering property for Starwood Hotels and Resorts. This is a remarkable achievement and a result of unwavering dedication by my world-class team of associates."
"But we will not rest on our laurels. We will continue to strive to be the best and maintain the high standards that our guests and apartment residents have come to expect. We look forward to seeing what's to come for the rest of 2014."
The award follows a series of accolades for the Grosvenor Dubai hotel including being named as the "World's Leading Business Hotel and Apartments" at The World Travel Awards (WTA), which was held late last year in Doha, Qatar, as well as being named as the "Middle East's Leading Business Hotel" and "Dubai's Leading Business Hotel" at The World Travel Awards (WTA) Middle East.
The Grosvenor House Dubai comprises two 45-storey towers located close to the centre of the city on the edge of the Dubai Marina. The two towers boast luxurious guest accommodation comprising elegant rooms, suites and apartments, and an array of facilities for guests to enjoy during such as the Retreat Health Club and Spa in Tower One and the B Attitude Spa in Tower Two; Level 5, a privileged business and leisure lounge in Tower Two; and a conference centre with meeting rooms, boardrooms and a multi-use ballroom.
All accommodation at the Grosvenor hotel features modern amenities including LCD screens, CD/ DVD players, high-speed Internet, touch screen panels, iPod docks and interactive entertainment systems.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...