Refurbished Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers to re-open in April 2014
The Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers in Dubai will reopen next month after a $50 million refurbishment project was carried out. The luxury hotel is one of the oldest in the emirate and renovations started in July, 2013. The property has upgrades rooms and suites and the Italian restaurant Vivaldi has new menu and stunning views of Dubai Creek.
Following a multi-million-dollar refurbishment programme, the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers will reopen next month.
The property is one of oldest luxury hotels in Dubai and it will open its doors to guests on 9th April after $50 million worth of renovations and upgrades were carried out.
The renovations commenced in July, 2013 and include the refurbishment of 268 guest rooms and suites and a new "creative and exciting" menu at the Italian restaurant Vivaldi which boasts views overlooking the stunning Dubai Creek and city's skyline.
The luxury hotel has additional restaurants including the Creekside Japanese Restaurant, the Indian restaurant Ashiana, and the international buffet restaurant Hatta, that overlooks the swimming pool and Creek.
Guests can also enjoy meals in the hotel's first English pub in Dubai, the Chelsea Arms as well as cakes and pastries in the Lobby Cafe.
Stephan Vanden Auweele, the hotel's General Manager, commented:
"The Creek has long been known as the heart and soul of Dubai, and the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers has been a part of this history for over 35 years."
Facilities at the Sheraton Dubai Creek include an outdoor swimming pool, a beauty salon, a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam, sauna and massage facility, the 500-seat Dubai Ballroom, and the Executive Conference Centre with four breakout rooms.
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest luxury hotel brands that belong to Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. The hotel group owns and operates hotels across the world under nine brands that vary from midscale hotels, to luxury, boutique and environmentally-friendly properties.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the United Arab Emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek will be bidding to be registered a UNESCO World Heritage site in June this year and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...