Refurbished Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers to re-open in April 2014
The Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers in Dubai will reopen next month after a $50 million refurbishment project was carried out. The luxury hotel is one of the oldest in the emirate and renovations started in July, 2013. The property has upgrades rooms and suites and the Italian restaurant Vivaldi has new menu and stunning views of Dubai Creek.
Following a multi-million-dollar refurbishment programme, the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers will reopen next month.
The property is one of oldest luxury hotels in Dubai and it will open its doors to guests on 9th April after $50 million worth of renovations and upgrades were carried out.
The renovations commenced in July, 2013 and include the refurbishment of 268 guest rooms and suites and a new "creative and exciting" menu at the Italian restaurant Vivaldi which boasts views overlooking the stunning Dubai Creek and city's skyline.
The luxury hotel has additional restaurants including the Creekside Japanese Restaurant, the Indian restaurant Ashiana, and the international buffet restaurant Hatta, that overlooks the swimming pool and Creek.
Guests can also enjoy meals in the hotel's first English pub in Dubai, the Chelsea Arms as well as cakes and pastries in the Lobby Cafe.
Stephan Vanden Auweele, the hotel's General Manager, commented:
"The Creek has long been known as the heart and soul of Dubai, and the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers has been a part of this history for over 35 years."
Facilities at the Sheraton Dubai Creek include an outdoor swimming pool, a beauty salon, a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam, sauna and massage facility, the 500-seat Dubai Ballroom, and the Executive Conference Centre with four breakout rooms.
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest luxury hotel brands that belong to Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. The hotel group owns and operates hotels across the world under nine brands that vary from midscale hotels, to luxury, boutique and environmentally-friendly properties.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the United Arab Emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek will be bidding to be registered a UNESCO World Heritage site in June this year and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...