Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers romance in the Spa throughout February
Valentine's Day is upon us and couples all over the world will be treating their loved ones to a day of romance. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is offering a several romantic spa offerings available throughout February for loved-up pairs who want to celebrate romance beyond Valentine's Day.
With Valentine's Day upon us, couples all over the globe are celebrating their love for each other with romantic gestures, gifts and experiences. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is giving loved-up pairs the chance to celebrate romance throughout February with it selection of dreamy spa experiences.
Couples can opt for the "Sacred Oil of a Thousand Lilies", spa treatment that starts with a couple's bath, followed by Rejuvenating Facials, chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine and a healthy lunch. The pampering experience last three hours and the package costs US$575.
Singles need not feel left out thanks to the His and Hers Spa Temptations available at the Red Sea Resort's Spa and Wellness Centre. The ‘For Her' package includes a relaxing day at the spa with a 140-minute Egyptian Masterpiece treatment, followed by a Rejuvenating Facial, and lunch by the Spa pool. Lasting 3.5 hours, the package costs US$315.
Male guests can also indulge throughout February with the ‘For Him' package that includes all of the above but a special Gentleman's Facial replaces the Rejuvenating Facial treatment.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt where tourists can enjoy miles of sandy beaches and breathtaking coral reefs in warm, crystal clear ocean waters.
The hotel has 136 spacious guest rooms, including 27 suites with private balconies boasting stunning views of the ocean and modern amenities such as high speed internet, CD and DVD players, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini-bars, in-room safes, and thick terry bathrobes.
Facilities at the luxury Red Sea resort include four swimming pools, three tennis courts, a fitness centre, a Kid's Club, a Teen Centre, scuba diving facilities, and several gourmet restaurants including poolside and beachfront dining outlets where guests can savour local and international cuisine.
The lavish spa has13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites with sauna and whirlpool and guests can choose from a wide range of relaxing and replenishing treatments such as massages, facials, Reiki, body scrubs and body wraps that have been inspired by ancient Egyptian traditions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...