Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers romance in the Spa throughout February
Valentine's Day is upon us and couples all over the world will be treating their loved ones to a day of romance. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is offering a several romantic spa offerings available throughout February for loved-up pairs who want to celebrate romance beyond Valentine's Day.
With Valentine's Day upon us, couples all over the globe are celebrating their love for each other with romantic gestures, gifts and experiences. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is giving loved-up pairs the chance to celebrate romance throughout February with it selection of dreamy spa experiences.
Couples can opt for the "Sacred Oil of a Thousand Lilies", spa treatment that starts with a couple's bath, followed by Rejuvenating Facials, chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine and a healthy lunch. The pampering experience last three hours and the package costs US$575.
Singles need not feel left out thanks to the His and Hers Spa Temptations available at the Red Sea Resort's Spa and Wellness Centre. The ‘For Her' package includes a relaxing day at the spa with a 140-minute Egyptian Masterpiece treatment, followed by a Rejuvenating Facial, and lunch by the Spa pool. Lasting 3.5 hours, the package costs US$315.
Male guests can also indulge throughout February with the ‘For Him' package that includes all of the above but a special Gentleman's Facial replaces the Rejuvenating Facial treatment.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt where tourists can enjoy miles of sandy beaches and breathtaking coral reefs in warm, crystal clear ocean waters.
The hotel has 136 spacious guest rooms, including 27 suites with private balconies boasting stunning views of the ocean and modern amenities such as high speed internet, CD and DVD players, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini-bars, in-room safes, and thick terry bathrobes.
Facilities at the luxury Red Sea resort include four swimming pools, three tennis courts, a fitness centre, a Kid's Club, a Teen Centre, scuba diving facilities, and several gourmet restaurants including poolside and beachfront dining outlets where guests can savour local and international cuisine.
The lavish spa has13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites with sauna and whirlpool and guests can choose from a wide range of relaxing and replenishing treatments such as massages, facials, Reiki, body scrubs and body wraps that have been inspired by ancient Egyptian traditions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...