Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers romance in the Spa throughout February
Valentine's Day is upon us and couples all over the world will be treating their loved ones to a day of romance. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is offering a several romantic spa offerings available throughout February for loved-up pairs who want to celebrate romance beyond Valentine's Day.
With Valentine's Day upon us, couples all over the globe are celebrating their love for each other with romantic gestures, gifts and experiences. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is giving loved-up pairs the chance to celebrate romance throughout February with it selection of dreamy spa experiences.
Couples can opt for the "Sacred Oil of a Thousand Lilies", spa treatment that starts with a couple's bath, followed by Rejuvenating Facials, chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine and a healthy lunch. The pampering experience last three hours and the package costs US$575.
Singles need not feel left out thanks to the His and Hers Spa Temptations available at the Red Sea Resort's Spa and Wellness Centre. The ‘For Her' package includes a relaxing day at the spa with a 140-minute Egyptian Masterpiece treatment, followed by a Rejuvenating Facial, and lunch by the Spa pool. Lasting 3.5 hours, the package costs US$315.
Male guests can also indulge throughout February with the ‘For Him' package that includes all of the above but a special Gentleman's Facial replaces the Rejuvenating Facial treatment.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt where tourists can enjoy miles of sandy beaches and breathtaking coral reefs in warm, crystal clear ocean waters.
The hotel has 136 spacious guest rooms, including 27 suites with private balconies boasting stunning views of the ocean and modern amenities such as high speed internet, CD and DVD players, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini-bars, in-room safes, and thick terry bathrobes.
Facilities at the luxury Red Sea resort include four swimming pools, three tennis courts, a fitness centre, a Kid's Club, a Teen Centre, scuba diving facilities, and several gourmet restaurants including poolside and beachfront dining outlets where guests can savour local and international cuisine.
The lavish spa has13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites with sauna and whirlpool and guests can choose from a wide range of relaxing and replenishing treatments such as massages, facials, Reiki, body scrubs and body wraps that have been inspired by ancient Egyptian traditions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...