Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers romance in the Spa throughout February
Valentine's Day is upon us and couples all over the world will be treating their loved ones to a day of romance. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is offering a several romantic spa offerings available throughout February for loved-up pairs who want to celebrate romance beyond Valentine's Day.
With Valentine's Day upon us, couples all over the globe are celebrating their love for each other with romantic gestures, gifts and experiences. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is giving loved-up pairs the chance to celebrate romance throughout February with it selection of dreamy spa experiences.
Couples can opt for the "Sacred Oil of a Thousand Lilies", spa treatment that starts with a couple's bath, followed by Rejuvenating Facials, chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine and a healthy lunch. The pampering experience last three hours and the package costs US$575.
Singles need not feel left out thanks to the His and Hers Spa Temptations available at the Red Sea Resort's Spa and Wellness Centre. The ‘For Her' package includes a relaxing day at the spa with a 140-minute Egyptian Masterpiece treatment, followed by a Rejuvenating Facial, and lunch by the Spa pool. Lasting 3.5 hours, the package costs US$315.
Male guests can also indulge throughout February with the ‘For Him' package that includes all of the above but a special Gentleman's Facial replaces the Rejuvenating Facial treatment.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt where tourists can enjoy miles of sandy beaches and breathtaking coral reefs in warm, crystal clear ocean waters.
The hotel has 136 spacious guest rooms, including 27 suites with private balconies boasting stunning views of the ocean and modern amenities such as high speed internet, CD and DVD players, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini-bars, in-room safes, and thick terry bathrobes.
Facilities at the luxury Red Sea resort include four swimming pools, three tennis courts, a fitness centre, a Kid's Club, a Teen Centre, scuba diving facilities, and several gourmet restaurants including poolside and beachfront dining outlets where guests can savour local and international cuisine.
The lavish spa has13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites with sauna and whirlpool and guests can choose from a wide range of relaxing and replenishing treatments such as massages, facials, Reiki, body scrubs and body wraps that have been inspired by ancient Egyptian traditions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...