Marriott hotels in Cancun offer new package for LGBT travellers
The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort has launched a new promotion to entice LGBT travellers to Cancun. The AAA Four Diamond hotel has been trained and certified by Out Now and it has now launched its Out and About package that includes a daily $50 USD resort credit, return transportation and complimentary internet.
Marriot International has launched a new promotion to encourage LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) travellers to visit its properties in Cancun, Mexico.
After being trained and certified by Out Now, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is offering an "Out and About" package for tourists so they can enjoy the beautiful coastal region and several perks at the hotel.
The package is also available at its sister property, the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa, and includes a daily $50 resort credit, complimentary internet, and return transportation to and from the airport.
Both Cancun hotels embrace a philosophy of tolerance, diversity and friendliness and the staff are now better-equipped to understand the demands of the LGBT market.
The daily credit can go towards a romantic dinner or a fitness class, while the package's 25 per cent discount on spa treatments is an incentive to enjoy some pampering at the JW's Mayan-inspired spa. A complimentary bottle of wine is also offered when guests dine at one of the six restaurants available at both Marriott hotels.
The Out and About package at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun starts from US$169 per night, while package rates at JW Marriott Cancun, start from US$249 per night. The promotion is available until 31st August, 2014.
The AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott is a fantastic venue for tropical breaks thanks to its beachfront location and close proximity to the beautiful Xcaret Ecological Park, Aqua World, the stunning Riviera Maya region, and the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
The hotel has luxury guest rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon. Upscale facilities include a fitness centre; several swimming pools including a children's outdoor pool; a Whirlpool, sauna and solarium; tennis and volleyball courts; a lavish spa; and six gourmet restaurants and elegant lounges.
The AAA Five Diamond Hotel-awarded JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa also has a selection of high end facilities including four world-class restaurants, 20,000-square-feet of meeting space and function rooms, the exclusive Club 91, two freeform swimming pools, a children's pool, a 20 foot dive pool with artificial reef, tennis courts, and the Marriott Kids Club.
Both Marriot properties are also perfect venues for same-sex weddings and honeymoon celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...