Marriott hotels in Cancun offer new package for LGBT travellers
The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort has launched a new promotion to entice LGBT travellers to Cancun. The AAA Four Diamond hotel has been trained and certified by Out Now and it has now launched its Out and About package that includes a daily $50 USD resort credit, return transportation and complimentary internet.
Marriot International has launched a new promotion to encourage LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) travellers to visit its properties in Cancun, Mexico.
After being trained and certified by Out Now, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is offering an "Out and About" package for tourists so they can enjoy the beautiful coastal region and several perks at the hotel.
The package is also available at its sister property, the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa, and includes a daily $50 resort credit, complimentary internet, and return transportation to and from the airport.
Both Cancun hotels embrace a philosophy of tolerance, diversity and friendliness and the staff are now better-equipped to understand the demands of the LGBT market.
The daily credit can go towards a romantic dinner or a fitness class, while the package's 25 per cent discount on spa treatments is an incentive to enjoy some pampering at the JW's Mayan-inspired spa. A complimentary bottle of wine is also offered when guests dine at one of the six restaurants available at both Marriott hotels.
The Out and About package at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun starts from US$169 per night, while package rates at JW Marriott Cancun, start from US$249 per night. The promotion is available until 31st August, 2014.
The AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott is a fantastic venue for tropical breaks thanks to its beachfront location and close proximity to the beautiful Xcaret Ecological Park, Aqua World, the stunning Riviera Maya region, and the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
The hotel has luxury guest rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon. Upscale facilities include a fitness centre; several swimming pools including a children's outdoor pool; a Whirlpool, sauna and solarium; tennis and volleyball courts; a lavish spa; and six gourmet restaurants and elegant lounges.
The AAA Five Diamond Hotel-awarded JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa also has a selection of high end facilities including four world-class restaurants, 20,000-square-feet of meeting space and function rooms, the exclusive Club 91, two freeform swimming pools, a children's pool, a 20 foot dive pool with artificial reef, tennis courts, and the Marriott Kids Club.
Both Marriot properties are also perfect venues for same-sex weddings and honeymoon celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...