Marriott hotels in Cancun offer new package for LGBT travellers
The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort has launched a new promotion to entice LGBT travellers to Cancun. The AAA Four Diamond hotel has been trained and certified by Out Now and it has now launched its Out and About package that includes a daily $50 USD resort credit, return transportation and complimentary internet.
Marriot International has launched a new promotion to encourage LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) travellers to visit its properties in Cancun, Mexico.
After being trained and certified by Out Now, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is offering an "Out and About" package for tourists so they can enjoy the beautiful coastal region and several perks at the hotel.
The package is also available at its sister property, the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa, and includes a daily $50 resort credit, complimentary internet, and return transportation to and from the airport.
Both Cancun hotels embrace a philosophy of tolerance, diversity and friendliness and the staff are now better-equipped to understand the demands of the LGBT market.
The daily credit can go towards a romantic dinner or a fitness class, while the package's 25 per cent discount on spa treatments is an incentive to enjoy some pampering at the JW's Mayan-inspired spa. A complimentary bottle of wine is also offered when guests dine at one of the six restaurants available at both Marriott hotels.
The Out and About package at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun starts from US$169 per night, while package rates at JW Marriott Cancun, start from US$249 per night. The promotion is available until 31st August, 2014.
The AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott is a fantastic venue for tropical breaks thanks to its beachfront location and close proximity to the beautiful Xcaret Ecological Park, Aqua World, the stunning Riviera Maya region, and the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
The hotel has luxury guest rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon. Upscale facilities include a fitness centre; several swimming pools including a children's outdoor pool; a Whirlpool, sauna and solarium; tennis and volleyball courts; a lavish spa; and six gourmet restaurants and elegant lounges.
The AAA Five Diamond Hotel-awarded JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa also has a selection of high end facilities including four world-class restaurants, 20,000-square-feet of meeting space and function rooms, the exclusive Club 91, two freeform swimming pools, a children's pool, a 20 foot dive pool with artificial reef, tennis courts, and the Marriott Kids Club.
Both Marriot properties are also perfect venues for same-sex weddings and honeymoon celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...