Marriott hotels in Cancun offer new package for LGBT travellers
The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort has launched a new promotion to entice LGBT travellers to Cancun. The AAA Four Diamond hotel has been trained and certified by Out Now and it has now launched its Out and About package that includes a daily $50 USD resort credit, return transportation and complimentary internet.
Marriot International has launched a new promotion to encourage LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) travellers to visit its properties in Cancun, Mexico.
After being trained and certified by Out Now, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is offering an "Out and About" package for tourists so they can enjoy the beautiful coastal region and several perks at the hotel.
The package is also available at its sister property, the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa, and includes a daily $50 resort credit, complimentary internet, and return transportation to and from the airport.
Both Cancun hotels embrace a philosophy of tolerance, diversity and friendliness and the staff are now better-equipped to understand the demands of the LGBT market.
The daily credit can go towards a romantic dinner or a fitness class, while the package's 25 per cent discount on spa treatments is an incentive to enjoy some pampering at the JW's Mayan-inspired spa. A complimentary bottle of wine is also offered when guests dine at one of the six restaurants available at both Marriott hotels.
The Out and About package at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun starts from US$169 per night, while package rates at JW Marriott Cancun, start from US$249 per night. The promotion is available until 31st August, 2014.
The AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott is a fantastic venue for tropical breaks thanks to its beachfront location and close proximity to the beautiful Xcaret Ecological Park, Aqua World, the stunning Riviera Maya region, and the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
The hotel has luxury guest rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon. Upscale facilities include a fitness centre; several swimming pools including a children's outdoor pool; a Whirlpool, sauna and solarium; tennis and volleyball courts; a lavish spa; and six gourmet restaurants and elegant lounges.
The AAA Five Diamond Hotel-awarded JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa also has a selection of high end facilities including four world-class restaurants, 20,000-square-feet of meeting space and function rooms, the exclusive Club 91, two freeform swimming pools, a children's pool, a 20 foot dive pool with artificial reef, tennis courts, and the Marriott Kids Club.
Both Marriot properties are also perfect venues for same-sex weddings and honeymoon celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...