Marriott hotels in Cancun offer new package for LGBT travellers
The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort has launched a new promotion to entice LGBT travellers to Cancun. The AAA Four Diamond hotel has been trained and certified by Out Now and it has now launched its Out and About package that includes a daily $50 USD resort credit, return transportation and complimentary internet.
Marriot International has launched a new promotion to encourage LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) travellers to visit its properties in Cancun, Mexico.
After being trained and certified by Out Now, the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is offering an "Out and About" package for tourists so they can enjoy the beautiful coastal region and several perks at the hotel.
The package is also available at its sister property, the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa, and includes a daily $50 resort credit, complimentary internet, and return transportation to and from the airport.
Both Cancun hotels embrace a philosophy of tolerance, diversity and friendliness and the staff are now better-equipped to understand the demands of the LGBT market.
The daily credit can go towards a romantic dinner or a fitness class, while the package's 25 per cent discount on spa treatments is an incentive to enjoy some pampering at the JW's Mayan-inspired spa. A complimentary bottle of wine is also offered when guests dine at one of the six restaurants available at both Marriott hotels.
The Out and About package at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun starts from US$169 per night, while package rates at JW Marriott Cancun, start from US$249 per night. The promotion is available until 31st August, 2014.
The AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott is a fantastic venue for tropical breaks thanks to its beachfront location and close proximity to the beautiful Xcaret Ecological Park, Aqua World, the stunning Riviera Maya region, and the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
The hotel has luxury guest rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon. Upscale facilities include a fitness centre; several swimming pools including a children's outdoor pool; a Whirlpool, sauna and solarium; tennis and volleyball courts; a lavish spa; and six gourmet restaurants and elegant lounges.
The AAA Five Diamond Hotel-awarded JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa also has a selection of high end facilities including four world-class restaurants, 20,000-square-feet of meeting space and function rooms, the exclusive Club 91, two freeform swimming pools, a children's pool, a 20 foot dive pool with artificial reef, tennis courts, and the Marriott Kids Club.
Both Marriot properties are also perfect venues for same-sex weddings and honeymoon celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...