Karisma's Generations Riviera Maya Resort opens to guests
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its new Generations Riviera Maya near Cancun. The oceanfront Mexico resort has 144 suites that boast double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies, and facilities including butler service, four gourmet beachfront restaurants, two stylish lounges, the EKO kids club and Baby Beach.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has added a new Mexico property to its portfolio of luxury hotels this month.
The Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma near Cancun opened its doors to tourists on 1st February, 2014 with all inclusive room rates starting from $289 per adult per night and $67 per child per night.
The oceanfront hotel has 144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Families visiting the Riviera Maya will be able to take advantage of the hotel's family-friendly Gourmet Inclusive amenities such as pushchairs, cots, baby changing tables, monitors, baby bottle warmers and baby bathrobes. Guest suites can also be joined and converted into two or three-bedroom apartments to cater for large groups of families and friends.
Facilities at Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma include four gourmet beachfront restaurants that serve a wide selection of delicious local and international culinary delights, two stylish bars, the EKO kids club for children aged between 4 and 12 years old, and the Baby Beach.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors can enjoy swim-up infinity suites, and butler service and 24-hour room service is available to all hotel guests.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach where holidaymakers can soak up the sunshine and the tropical surroundings.
Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...