Karisma's Generations Riviera Maya Resort opens to guests
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its new Generations Riviera Maya near Cancun. The oceanfront Mexico resort has 144 suites that boast double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies, and facilities including butler service, four gourmet beachfront restaurants, two stylish lounges, the EKO kids club and Baby Beach.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has added a new Mexico property to its portfolio of luxury hotels this month.
The Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma near Cancun opened its doors to tourists on 1st February, 2014 with all inclusive room rates starting from $289 per adult per night and $67 per child per night.
The oceanfront hotel has 144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Families visiting the Riviera Maya will be able to take advantage of the hotel's family-friendly Gourmet Inclusive amenities such as pushchairs, cots, baby changing tables, monitors, baby bottle warmers and baby bathrobes. Guest suites can also be joined and converted into two or three-bedroom apartments to cater for large groups of families and friends.
Facilities at Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma include four gourmet beachfront restaurants that serve a wide selection of delicious local and international culinary delights, two stylish bars, the EKO kids club for children aged between 4 and 12 years old, and the Baby Beach.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors can enjoy swim-up infinity suites, and butler service and 24-hour room service is available to all hotel guests.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach where holidaymakers can soak up the sunshine and the tropical surroundings.
Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....