Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal opens luxury ESPA spa
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal has announced the much-anticipated opening of its ESPA spa. The beachfront spa is positioned on two levels and boasts a Moroccan hammam, marbled steam rooms, and 16 treatment rooms where guests can choose from a wide selection of holistic services and signature rejuvenating treatments.
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal has announced the opening of the luxurious ESPA Spa. Guests staying at the upscale hotel in Abu Dhabi can now enjoy a lavish experience at the new beachfront spa which is situated on two levels.
With 16 treatment rooms, a Moroccan Hammam, saunas with natural light, marbled steam rooms and plunge pools, visitors will be able to experience an array of soothing and rejuvenating treatments and massages within a tranquil environment.
Pep Lozano, the General Manager of the Abu Dhabi resort, commented:
"Located within the Venetian Village, a waterfront residential area reminiscent of picturesque Italian piazzas that have historically been the centre of community life, ESPA at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi is slated to become Abu Dhabi's premier luxury spa destination."
"Offering unique treatments specifically created for this venue, such as our signature Oasis Ritual – a revitalising and cleansing combination to awaken the senses, uplift the spirit and soothe tired muscles - and providing personalised service The Ritz-Carlton is renowned for, ESPA is the perfect addition to our leisure facilities."
The separate female and male outdoor relaxation areas are perfect for relaxing treatments during the summer months. The pristine beach is reserved for exclusive use of ESPA guests, while the resort's huge 1,600-square-meter outdoor swimming pool is the perfect way to cool off in the sun.
The Pace e Luce ladies' beauty salon is also located within the spa and provides hair, nail and make-up services so guests can look their best during their holidays.
Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal opened its doors in March, 2013 and its unique architecture was inspired by 15th to 17th century Renaissance style and features ten waterfront stately buildings positioned in a crescent shape.
Located within 57-acres of manicured lawns, facilities at the luxury hotel include ten gourmet restaurants and elegant bars, a Kid's Club, a fully-equipped health club, the 1,550-square-metre Roma Ballroom, 14 meeting rooms, a traditional Arabic majlis, and a pristine private beach that overlooks the Grand Canal.
ESPA has more than 350 spas in 55 countries across the world and each spa is inspired by its location's landscapes, culture and city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Upgrade to a superior room including access and receive unlimited access to Yas Waterworld inclusive
- Enjoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
A breathtaking destination that will take you beyond your wildest dreams!
- Amazing range of leisure activities at Radisson Blu Yas Island
- Along with boating and skiing in the Persian Gulf, visit Yas Waterworld for over 15 hectares of water rides, slides, a lazy river and many more
- Great location with lots of attractions nearby
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Camp
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Benefit from the best of two destinations, combining India with Abu Dhabi, for a once in a lifetime experience
- Unwind in the Talise spa with 13 treatment suites
- Take advantage of three Swimming pools and a private beach
- Visit the magical Taj mahal
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...