Five Sandals resorts named in 2014 US News and World Report's List of 10 best hotels in Jamaica
Five Sandals Resorts have been named in the list of 10 Best Hotels in Jamaica and the Bahamas in the 2014 US News and World Report. Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Sandals Royal Plantation, Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa, and Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island were ranked in the Jamaica Best Hotels Category, and Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas was ranked in the 10 Best Hotels in the Bahamas.
Sandals Hotels and Resorts have reason to celebrate following news that five of its Caribbean properties have been listed in the 2014 US News and World Report.
Four Sandals hotels were listed in the "Best Hotels in Jamaica" category. These included Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Sandals Royal Plantation, Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa, and Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island.
The Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas was also ranked in the "Best Hotels in the Bahamas" category. Sandals Hotels and Resorts released a statement saying:
"These annual rankings identify the best hotels in the USA, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Canada based on an unbiased methodology that combines the prominence of industry accolades a hotel receives along with its reputation among travel experts and guests expressed through online reviews and ratings."
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury hotels in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea that boasts white sand beaches, fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters and swaying palm trees; majestic mountains and verdant rolling green hills and forests; and an array of historical sites and attractions.
Tourists can visit the country's stunning natural wonders including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, tropical botanical gardens and the majestic Blue Mountains, and the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Popular famous attractions include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the historic Rose Hall sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...