AndBeyond launches two romantic packages to Kenya and South Africa
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, more couples are seeking romantic ways to celebrate their love for each other. AndBeyond is offering two romantic packages that will take couples on an adventure in Kenya and South Africa where they can experience the thriving wildlife in the Masai Mara National Reserve and the sandy beaches of Cape Town.
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and loved-up coupes are seeking unique ways to celebrate their love. But the romance doesn't have to end after Valentine's Day as AndBeyond offers two romantic packages to Kenya and South Africa this year.
The "Masai Romance and Sultry Beaches" package will take couples on an eight-day Africa adventure to explore nature, wildlife and sandy beaches. The first night will be spent in the capital Nairobi where visitors can get close to giraffes at the Giraffe Centre or baby elephants at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
The next three nights will be spent at the AndBeyond Bateleur Camp on the Masai Mara National Reserve which is home to an array of wild animals, including the Big Five. After a wild experience, couples will then head to Mombasa for four all-inclusive nights where they can relax on beautiful, sandy beaches and enjoy scuba diving or snorkelling activities.
The Kenya package starts from $4,251 per person and is available between 5th April and 30th June, 2014.
The second "Grand South Africa Safari" package is perfect for couples who want to head off on African safaris during their romantic breaks.
The first night will be spent at a boutique hotel in Johannesburg, before couples head off to spend two all-inclusive nights at AndBeyond's Ngala Private Game Reserve which is home to leopard and wild dogs.
The next stop is two nights at the all-inclusive AndBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, located near the coastline of KwaZulu-Natal, where visitors can catch sightings of cheetahs and black rhinos. Finally, couples will return to civilisation where they will spend two nights in Cape Town, relaxing on stunning beaches, visiting wine estates of savouring the local cuisine in the city centre.
The Grand South Africa Safari package is available from now until 30th November, 2014 and starts from $5,260 per person.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The private nature reserve location
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgettable experience - 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...