AndBeyond launches two romantic packages to Kenya and South Africa
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, more couples are seeking romantic ways to celebrate their love for each other. AndBeyond is offering two romantic packages that will take couples on an adventure in Kenya and South Africa where they can experience the thriving wildlife in the Masai Mara National Reserve and the sandy beaches of Cape Town.
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and loved-up coupes are seeking unique ways to celebrate their love. But the romance doesn't have to end after Valentine's Day as AndBeyond offers two romantic packages to Kenya and South Africa this year.
The "Masai Romance and Sultry Beaches" package will take couples on an eight-day Africa adventure to explore nature, wildlife and sandy beaches. The first night will be spent in the capital Nairobi where visitors can get close to giraffes at the Giraffe Centre or baby elephants at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
The next three nights will be spent at the AndBeyond Bateleur Camp on the Masai Mara National Reserve which is home to an array of wild animals, including the Big Five. After a wild experience, couples will then head to Mombasa for four all-inclusive nights where they can relax on beautiful, sandy beaches and enjoy scuba diving or snorkelling activities.
The Kenya package starts from $4,251 per person and is available between 5th April and 30th June, 2014.
The second "Grand South Africa Safari" package is perfect for couples who want to head off on African safaris during their romantic breaks.
The first night will be spent at a boutique hotel in Johannesburg, before couples head off to spend two all-inclusive nights at AndBeyond's Ngala Private Game Reserve which is home to leopard and wild dogs.
The next stop is two nights at the all-inclusive AndBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, located near the coastline of KwaZulu-Natal, where visitors can catch sightings of cheetahs and black rhinos. Finally, couples will return to civilisation where they will spend two nights in Cape Town, relaxing on stunning beaches, visiting wine estates of savouring the local cuisine in the city centre.
The Grand South Africa Safari package is available from now until 30th November, 2014 and starts from $5,260 per person.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Dive into an awe-inspiring South Africa and Mauritius package
- Free Wi-Fi connection at lobby, restaurant & bar in Mauritius
- Walk along jacaranda-lined streets and savour all the sights and sounds from the Voortrekker Monument to the Union Buildings
- Visit to a Centre for Endangered Species allowing visitors the opportunity to view and interact with a variety of rare, vulnerable or endangered animals
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...