Dubai's Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa plans $50 milllion refurbishment project
A $50 million refurbishment programme has been announced for Le Royal Meridian Beach Resort and Spa in Dubai. The first stage of the extensive redevelopment project will see the re-design of the award-winning hotel's 108 rooms in Tower One, two additional gourmet dining outlets, and renovated public areas.
One of Dubai's most luxurious hotels is to undergo an extensive $50 million refurbishment programme. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa will be renovated and upgraded following a change of era and innovation.
The first stage of the redevelopment project will see each of the hotel's 108 guest rooms and suites re-designed in Tower One, renovated public areas, and the addition of two new dining options: Geales, a London-branded seafood restaurant and lounge by Concept Venues, and Zengo, a concept created by celebrity Chef Richard Sandoval.
"The refurbishment plans reflect a new era of change and innovation for Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa, as the property is re-imagined for a new generation of global luxury travellers and UAE residents alike."
Stated Pam Wilby, the Complex General Manager of Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa and Grosvenor House Dubai.
Located on Jumeirah Beach, the award-winning luxury hotel overlooks the sparkling Arabian Gulf. The property has 501 guest rooms and suites in total, plus upscale amenities including 14 restaurants and bars serving international cuisine; the Caracalla Roman-themed Spa and Health Club with five Hammam pools, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, a modern gym and an aerobics centre; three swimming pools, tennis courts and squash courts; and a Penguin Club for younger guests.
The guest rooms in Tower One will be restyled as the first new Le Meridien concept resort rooms, and will offer 24-hour butler service, fresh decor in contemporary pastel colours, light wood furniture, and a signature Le Meridien Discovery Wall that has been inspired by the sea and offers a tranquil in-room atmosphere.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and its city is home to unique soaring architecture, enormous modern shopping malls, lush parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can choose from an array of popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Le Meridien is a hotel group owned by Starwood Hotels and Resorts that offers more than 100 luxury hotels in over 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...