Dubai's Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa plans $50 milllion refurbishment project
A $50 million refurbishment programme has been announced for Le Royal Meridian Beach Resort and Spa in Dubai. The first stage of the extensive redevelopment project will see the re-design of the award-winning hotel's 108 rooms in Tower One, two additional gourmet dining outlets, and renovated public areas.
One of Dubai's most luxurious hotels is to undergo an extensive $50 million refurbishment programme. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa will be renovated and upgraded following a change of era and innovation.
The first stage of the redevelopment project will see each of the hotel's 108 guest rooms and suites re-designed in Tower One, renovated public areas, and the addition of two new dining options: Geales, a London-branded seafood restaurant and lounge by Concept Venues, and Zengo, a concept created by celebrity Chef Richard Sandoval.
"The refurbishment plans reflect a new era of change and innovation for Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa, as the property is re-imagined for a new generation of global luxury travellers and UAE residents alike."
Stated Pam Wilby, the Complex General Manager of Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa and Grosvenor House Dubai.
Located on Jumeirah Beach, the award-winning luxury hotel overlooks the sparkling Arabian Gulf. The property has 501 guest rooms and suites in total, plus upscale amenities including 14 restaurants and bars serving international cuisine; the Caracalla Roman-themed Spa and Health Club with five Hammam pools, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, a modern gym and an aerobics centre; three swimming pools, tennis courts and squash courts; and a Penguin Club for younger guests.
The guest rooms in Tower One will be restyled as the first new Le Meridien concept resort rooms, and will offer 24-hour butler service, fresh decor in contemporary pastel colours, light wood furniture, and a signature Le Meridien Discovery Wall that has been inspired by the sea and offers a tranquil in-room atmosphere.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and its city is home to unique soaring architecture, enormous modern shopping malls, lush parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can choose from an array of popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Le Meridien is a hotel group owned by Starwood Hotels and Resorts that offers more than 100 luxury hotels in over 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Relax and make the most of your stay in two beautiful destinations
- With amazing facilities and stunning views of downtown Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf, Rixos the Palm located on the Palm Jumeirah cannot fail to deliver a...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...