George Siouty appointed as new General Manager of Evason Ma'in Hot Springs in Jordan
George Siouty has been named as the new General Manager of the Evason Ma'in Hot Springs in Jordan. Siouty joins the Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas-managed property after spending five years as the General Manager of the Tadamora Palace in Palmyra, and he will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the 97-room Jordan hotel.
George Siouty will be joining the Six Senses Hotels and Resorts and Spa group after he was named as the new General Manager of an Evason hotel in Jordan.
Siouty will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the luxurious Evason Ma'in Hot Springs in Jordan.
Over the decades, Siouty has had managerial roles in several luxury hotels including, Le Meridien Hotels in Syria and Uzbekistan, the Safir International Company in Syria, Alfahed Crown Hotel in Riyadh, the Bloudan Grand Hotel in Damascus, Paradise Inn Group in Alexandria, and the Tadamora Palace in Damascus where he spent five years as the General Manager.
John H. Philipson, the Vice President of Operations for Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, commented:
"We are delighted that George Siouty has joined us as general manager of Evason Ma'In Hot Springs. With his impressive work history within the region, he will add another dimension to service standards through training and enhancing the Six Senses philosophy within the resort and the community."
Evason Ma'in Hot Springs is 97-room hotel in Jordan that is located within stunning, tranquil surroundings, 264-meters below sea level. The hotel's Six Senses Spa sits below natural hot spring waterfalls that flow into the spa pool and relaxation area and guests can unwind with rejuvenating treatments that feature therapeutic properties of the mineral-rich waters.
Dining options include a restaurant that is perched on a cliff top at the edge of the Dead Sea where guests can catch a see the lights of Jerusalem while savouring Jordanian, Arabic and international culinary delights sourced from the resort's very own organic herb and vegetable gardens
In Jordan, hotel guests can explore the ancient city of Petra which was built by Nabataeans more than 2,000 years ago; shop in modern malls and traditional souks in the capital; discover the caves and canyons of Wadi Rum; and visit the Roman ruins of the Temple of Herakles.
Evason Resorts is a contemporary brand operated by Six Senses Resorts and Spas that offers luxury resorts in Vietnam, Thailand and Jordan, and combines modern comforts with responsible sustainability.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jordan Browse all
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
Discover the charm and wonder of Aqaba with this amazing special offer
- Enjoy the unique beauty and colors of the Red Sea through excursions to nearby scuba diving and snorkelling locations
- Unwind at the adult lap pool or stay fit in the gym.
- Enjoy kiddie pool or the resort's "DANA" Children activities centre to ensure a high spirited stay for all
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a full day visit of the "Rose Red City" of Petra - a treasure of the ancient world
- Drive along the spectacular 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Spend a day by the Dead Sea, at over 400m below sea level the Dead Sea is a wonderful must-see sight
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
In a wonderfully quiet and serene location with a traditional village setting facing the stunning azure waters of the...
Aqaba is Jordan's only coastal city, and is the largest city on the Gulf of Aqaba. The warm water and rich marine life...
The centric and charming Le Meridien Amman is a superb hotel, wonderfully located in the middle of all the action, right...
With a blend of contemporary design, warm hospitality and boutique-style amenities, the 4* Winter Valley Warwick Resort...
This unforgettable 3 night tour is the perfect way to discover the essential sites of the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on...