Al Maha Desert Resort ranked No.1 hotel in Middle East by TripAdvisor
The Al Maha Desert Resort in Dubai has been ranked as the No.1 Middle East hotel in three different categories in the TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The hotel is located within Dubai's beautiful desert landscape in the Desert Conservation Reserve and boasts luxurious suites, a tranquil spa, and a gourmet fine dining restaurant.
The results of TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice awards have recently been announced and one hotel in the Middle East has triumphed in more than one category.
The Al Maha Desert Resort in Dubai was voted in first place in the following Middle East categories: Top 25 Luxury Hotels, Top 25 Hotels for Romance, and Top 25 Hotels.
This is the second year in a row that the luxury resort been voted as the top hotel in the Middle East. The property was also ranked in the Top 25 in the World category reaching 9th place for Romance, 12th in Luxury Hotels and 12 in the Hotels category.
Patrick Antaki, the General Manager of Al Maha Desert Resort, commented:
"I am very proud of Al Maha Desert Resort, the only boutique luxury resort situated within the Desert Conservation Reserve, with this great achievement for the second year running."
"This is proof of the team's commitment, consistent attention to detail and personalisation of every stay. With its timeless views and breathtaking scenes of wild Arabian Oryx etched against red sand dunes, it certainly sets the scene for the most bespoke experience in the Middle East."
The Al Maha Desert Resort is located in the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and offers an array of luxurious suites, all with private pools, decks and views of the stunning desert. The suites are decorated with handcrafted Arabian furnishings and antiques, and they offer personal touches such as artists' easels and materials, a writing desk, and binoculars to inspire creativity.
Facilities at the resort include the Timeless Spa that offers private massage rooms for couples, in-suite massages, a private Rasoul chamber, hydrotherapy bath, a sauna and steam room with a cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, and a fully equipped fitness centre. Guests can relax and enjoy a wide selection of holistic treatments that have been inspired by the natural surroundings and feature elements of Middle Eastern and South East Asian aromatherapy traditions.
The Dubai hotel's gourmet restaurant offers organic fine dining and guests can enjoy the culinary delights on the veranda where they can soak up the view of the reserve during the day or the twinkling stars at night, while the Terrace Bar is the perfect setting for cocktails and relaxation on loungers.
Owned by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc., the Al Maha Desert Resort is a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa. The hotel group also operates Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort in nearby Fujairah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...