Al Maha Desert Resort ranked No.1 hotel in Middle East by TripAdvisor
The Al Maha Desert Resort in Dubai has been ranked as the No.1 Middle East hotel in three different categories in the TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The hotel is located within Dubai's beautiful desert landscape in the Desert Conservation Reserve and boasts luxurious suites, a tranquil spa, and a gourmet fine dining restaurant.
The results of TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice awards have recently been announced and one hotel in the Middle East has triumphed in more than one category.
The Al Maha Desert Resort in Dubai was voted in first place in the following Middle East categories: Top 25 Luxury Hotels, Top 25 Hotels for Romance, and Top 25 Hotels.
This is the second year in a row that the luxury resort been voted as the top hotel in the Middle East. The property was also ranked in the Top 25 in the World category reaching 9th place for Romance, 12th in Luxury Hotels and 12 in the Hotels category.
Patrick Antaki, the General Manager of Al Maha Desert Resort, commented:
"I am very proud of Al Maha Desert Resort, the only boutique luxury resort situated within the Desert Conservation Reserve, with this great achievement for the second year running."
"This is proof of the team's commitment, consistent attention to detail and personalisation of every stay. With its timeless views and breathtaking scenes of wild Arabian Oryx etched against red sand dunes, it certainly sets the scene for the most bespoke experience in the Middle East."
The Al Maha Desert Resort is located in the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and offers an array of luxurious suites, all with private pools, decks and views of the stunning desert. The suites are decorated with handcrafted Arabian furnishings and antiques, and they offer personal touches such as artists' easels and materials, a writing desk, and binoculars to inspire creativity.
Facilities at the resort include the Timeless Spa that offers private massage rooms for couples, in-suite massages, a private Rasoul chamber, hydrotherapy bath, a sauna and steam room with a cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, and a fully equipped fitness centre. Guests can relax and enjoy a wide selection of holistic treatments that have been inspired by the natural surroundings and feature elements of Middle Eastern and South East Asian aromatherapy traditions.
The Dubai hotel's gourmet restaurant offers organic fine dining and guests can enjoy the culinary delights on the veranda where they can soak up the view of the reserve during the day or the twinkling stars at night, while the Terrace Bar is the perfect setting for cocktails and relaxation on loungers.
Owned by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc., the Al Maha Desert Resort is a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa. The hotel group also operates Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort in nearby Fujairah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...