Two RIU hotels in Mexico receive awards for excellent customer service
Two RUI hotels in Mexico have been recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and cuisine by clients of the tour operator TUI Nordic. The two hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen were honoured at an awards ceremony that took place at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula and was attended by almost 100 tourist industry professionals.
Clients from the tour operator TUI Nordic have given awards to two RUI hotels in Mexico during an awards ceremony attended by nearly 100 travel industry professionals.
The Riu Palace Mexico in Playa del Carmen and the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun were both recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and gourmet cuisine during an awards ceremony at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula.
The five-star Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun was given a Blue Award in the "Special Award for Excellent Performance" category. This award is only given to a hotel when it receives the highest scores in customer satisfaction questionnaires.
The "Bronze Special Award for Excellent Performance" was awarded to the recently-refurbished Riu Palace Mexico due to its high score in the Hotel General Impression category.
Riu Palace Las Americas is located in the heart of the popular Mexican resort of Cancun and guests can enjoy luxury hotel facilities including a freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, the "Renova Spa" wellness centre, and several speciality restaurants.
The beachfront Riu Palace Mexico is situated three kilometres from Playa del Carmen in a shared complex along with several other Riu hotels: Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Hotel Riu Yucatan, Hotel Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila. Guests can enjoy an array of activities available across the complex including, table tennis, volleyball, golf work outs in the gym, and fun water sports such as windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, body boarding, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Cancun sits on the Yucatan channel which separates Mexico from the island of Cuba. Holidaymakers can enjoy water sport activities on the Nichupte Lagoon or take tours to the historic Mayan archaeological sites such as Kinichna, Dzibanche and Tulum.
RIU Hotels and Resorts is a family-run Spanish hotel chain with over 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...