Two RIU hotels in Mexico receive awards for excellent customer service
Two RUI hotels in Mexico have been recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and cuisine by clients of the tour operator TUI Nordic. The two hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen were honoured at an awards ceremony that took place at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula and was attended by almost 100 tourist industry professionals.
Clients from the tour operator TUI Nordic have given awards to two RUI hotels in Mexico during an awards ceremony attended by nearly 100 travel industry professionals.
The Riu Palace Mexico in Playa del Carmen and the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun were both recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and gourmet cuisine during an awards ceremony at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula.
The five-star Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun was given a Blue Award in the "Special Award for Excellent Performance" category. This award is only given to a hotel when it receives the highest scores in customer satisfaction questionnaires.
The "Bronze Special Award for Excellent Performance" was awarded to the recently-refurbished Riu Palace Mexico due to its high score in the Hotel General Impression category.
Riu Palace Las Americas is located in the heart of the popular Mexican resort of Cancun and guests can enjoy luxury hotel facilities including a freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, the "Renova Spa" wellness centre, and several speciality restaurants.
The beachfront Riu Palace Mexico is situated three kilometres from Playa del Carmen in a shared complex along with several other Riu hotels: Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Hotel Riu Yucatan, Hotel Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila. Guests can enjoy an array of activities available across the complex including, table tennis, volleyball, golf work outs in the gym, and fun water sports such as windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, body boarding, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Cancun sits on the Yucatan channel which separates Mexico from the island of Cuba. Holidaymakers can enjoy water sport activities on the Nichupte Lagoon or take tours to the historic Mayan archaeological sites such as Kinichna, Dzibanche and Tulum.
RIU Hotels and Resorts is a family-run Spanish hotel chain with over 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...