Two RIU hotels in Mexico receive awards for excellent customer service
Two RUI hotels in Mexico have been recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and cuisine by clients of the tour operator TUI Nordic. The two hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen were honoured at an awards ceremony that took place at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula and was attended by almost 100 tourist industry professionals.
Clients from the tour operator TUI Nordic have given awards to two RUI hotels in Mexico during an awards ceremony attended by nearly 100 travel industry professionals.
The Riu Palace Mexico in Playa del Carmen and the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun were both recognised for their excellent customer service, facilities and gourmet cuisine during an awards ceremony at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula.
The five-star Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun was given a Blue Award in the "Special Award for Excellent Performance" category. This award is only given to a hotel when it receives the highest scores in customer satisfaction questionnaires.
The "Bronze Special Award for Excellent Performance" was awarded to the recently-refurbished Riu Palace Mexico due to its high score in the Hotel General Impression category.
Riu Palace Las Americas is located in the heart of the popular Mexican resort of Cancun and guests can enjoy luxury hotel facilities including a freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, the "Renova Spa" wellness centre, and several speciality restaurants.
The beachfront Riu Palace Mexico is situated three kilometres from Playa del Carmen in a shared complex along with several other Riu hotels: Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Hotel Riu Yucatan, Hotel Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila. Guests can enjoy an array of activities available across the complex including, table tennis, volleyball, golf work outs in the gym, and fun water sports such as windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, body boarding, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Cancun sits on the Yucatan channel which separates Mexico from the island of Cuba. Holidaymakers can enjoy water sport activities on the Nichupte Lagoon or take tours to the historic Mayan archaeological sites such as Kinichna, Dzibanche and Tulum.
RIU Hotels and Resorts is a family-run Spanish hotel chain with over 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...