Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica celebrates 10-year anniversary in paradise
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is celebrating 10 years of paradise on the Peninsula Papagayo. The luxury resort embraces and preserves local flora and fauna and over the past decade it has helped support the local economy by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom are the original team since its opening ten years ago.
Four Seasons is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its luxury resort in northwest Costa Rica. Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is located on the Peninsula Papagayo on the Pacific coast and it was designed by the famous Central American architect Ronald Zurcher.
Over the past decade, the luxury resort has embraced the flora and fauna of its surrounding paradise environment while helping the local community by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom still work for the hotel and have been promoted.
Pascal Forotti, the General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, commented:
"We are so grateful to our employees, guests and supporters for helping us reach this exciting milestone of 10 years of paradise at Four Seasons Costa Rica. We look forward to the next decade as we deliver even more new fun and exciting experiences to our guests while taking care of our people and this beautiful country."
Guests will have access to two pristine golden sand beaches and the hotel's upscale facilities include a lavish Spa with indigenous treatments, an Arnold Palmer signature golf course, unique culinary experiences at several gourmet restaurants, and a kid's club.
In Costa Rica guests can enjoy accommodation that ranges from standard guest rooms, to unique tree house-style canopy suites with plunge pools, luxury villas, and residence homes equipped with kitchens.
The Latin American country is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west and boasts some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery comprising lush rainforests, soaring volcanoes, emerald-sloped mountains, pristine beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica can enjoy adventurous activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding. The beautiful country boasts hundreds of eco friendly hotels and resorts nestled within picturesque and natural surroundings and visitors will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds including toucans during their stay in the beautiful country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...