Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica celebrates 10-year anniversary in paradise
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is celebrating 10 years of paradise on the Peninsula Papagayo. The luxury resort embraces and preserves local flora and fauna and over the past decade it has helped support the local economy by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom are the original team since its opening ten years ago.
Four Seasons is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its luxury resort in northwest Costa Rica. Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is located on the Peninsula Papagayo on the Pacific coast and it was designed by the famous Central American architect Ronald Zurcher.
Over the past decade, the luxury resort has embraced the flora and fauna of its surrounding paradise environment while helping the local community by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom still work for the hotel and have been promoted.
Pascal Forotti, the General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, commented:
"We are so grateful to our employees, guests and supporters for helping us reach this exciting milestone of 10 years of paradise at Four Seasons Costa Rica. We look forward to the next decade as we deliver even more new fun and exciting experiences to our guests while taking care of our people and this beautiful country."
Guests will have access to two pristine golden sand beaches and the hotel's upscale facilities include a lavish Spa with indigenous treatments, an Arnold Palmer signature golf course, unique culinary experiences at several gourmet restaurants, and a kid's club.
In Costa Rica guests can enjoy accommodation that ranges from standard guest rooms, to unique tree house-style canopy suites with plunge pools, luxury villas, and residence homes equipped with kitchens.
The Latin American country is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west and boasts some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery comprising lush rainforests, soaring volcanoes, emerald-sloped mountains, pristine beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica can enjoy adventurous activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding. The beautiful country boasts hundreds of eco friendly hotels and resorts nestled within picturesque and natural surroundings and visitors will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds including toucans during their stay in the beautiful country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...