Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica celebrates 10-year anniversary in paradise
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is celebrating 10 years of paradise on the Peninsula Papagayo. The luxury resort embraces and preserves local flora and fauna and over the past decade it has helped support the local economy by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom are the original team since its opening ten years ago.
Four Seasons is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its luxury resort in northwest Costa Rica. Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is located on the Peninsula Papagayo on the Pacific coast and it was designed by the famous Central American architect Ronald Zurcher.
Over the past decade, the luxury resort has embraced the flora and fauna of its surrounding paradise environment while helping the local community by employing Costa Ricans, many of whom still work for the hotel and have been promoted.
Pascal Forotti, the General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, commented:
"We are so grateful to our employees, guests and supporters for helping us reach this exciting milestone of 10 years of paradise at Four Seasons Costa Rica. We look forward to the next decade as we deliver even more new fun and exciting experiences to our guests while taking care of our people and this beautiful country."
Guests will have access to two pristine golden sand beaches and the hotel's upscale facilities include a lavish Spa with indigenous treatments, an Arnold Palmer signature golf course, unique culinary experiences at several gourmet restaurants, and a kid's club.
In Costa Rica guests can enjoy accommodation that ranges from standard guest rooms, to unique tree house-style canopy suites with plunge pools, luxury villas, and residence homes equipped with kitchens.
The Latin American country is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west and boasts some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery comprising lush rainforests, soaring volcanoes, emerald-sloped mountains, pristine beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica can enjoy adventurous activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding. The beautiful country boasts hundreds of eco friendly hotels and resorts nestled within picturesque and natural surroundings and visitors will be able to catch sightings of animals such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds including toucans during their stay in the beautiful country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...