Third Pullman hotel opens in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Pullman Saigon Centre opened its doors to guests this week in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. This is the third hotel to open in the country and it is the hotel brand's flagship property for South East Asia, with 306 guest rooms and suites, an Executive Lounge, a rooftop restaurant, and a lavish spa.
Pullman hotel brand added its third hotel in Vietnam to its portfolio this week with the opening of the Pullman Saigon Centre. The new Vietnam hotel is located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City and it is the brand's flagship property for South-east Asia.
The luxury hotel has 306 guest rooms, including 17 suites, with in-room amenities including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, multi-function panels so guests can use their own devices with the entertainment system, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful views of the bustling Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) below.
The Executive Lounge is located on the 30th floor and is accessible to guests staying in executive rooms and suites. The lounge has express check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast and drinks during the day, evening cocktails, and free use of the ballroom.
Patrick Basset, the Senior Vice President for Accor Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the Philippines, stated:
"The hotel is Pullman's newest flagship in South-east Asia and will redefine the hospitality landscape in the city; we expect the hotel will exceed the expectations of the growing demand for upscale accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City."
Guests can choose from a selection of gourmet dining options including the Food Connexion Restaurant that offers all day dining buffets, an a la carte menu, and three private dining rooms. Holidaymakers can choose to dine indoors or on the open-air terrace at the Cobalt Rooftop Restaurant, and the Swimming Pool Bar serves cocktail and snacks.
Facilities at the new hotel include a 24-hour Fit Lounge with a Jacuzzi and a sauna, The Spa, an outdoor swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a 700-square-metre function room, five natural daylight meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 120 guests, and a Chill Out Space.
Pullman is a high end international brand that belongs to the Accor group, and as well as three hotels in Vietnam, the brand has properties in 23 countries across Africa, Europe, The Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...