Third Pullman hotel opens in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Pullman Saigon Centre opened its doors to guests this week in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. This is the third hotel to open in the country and it is the hotel brand's flagship property for South East Asia, with 306 guest rooms and suites, an Executive Lounge, a rooftop restaurant, and a lavish spa.
Pullman hotel brand added its third hotel in Vietnam to its portfolio this week with the opening of the Pullman Saigon Centre. The new Vietnam hotel is located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City and it is the brand's flagship property for South-east Asia.
The luxury hotel has 306 guest rooms, including 17 suites, with in-room amenities including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, multi-function panels so guests can use their own devices with the entertainment system, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful views of the bustling Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) below.
The Executive Lounge is located on the 30th floor and is accessible to guests staying in executive rooms and suites. The lounge has express check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast and drinks during the day, evening cocktails, and free use of the ballroom.
Patrick Basset, the Senior Vice President for Accor Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the Philippines, stated:
"The hotel is Pullman's newest flagship in South-east Asia and will redefine the hospitality landscape in the city; we expect the hotel will exceed the expectations of the growing demand for upscale accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City."
Guests can choose from a selection of gourmet dining options including the Food Connexion Restaurant that offers all day dining buffets, an a la carte menu, and three private dining rooms. Holidaymakers can choose to dine indoors or on the open-air terrace at the Cobalt Rooftop Restaurant, and the Swimming Pool Bar serves cocktail and snacks.
Facilities at the new hotel include a 24-hour Fit Lounge with a Jacuzzi and a sauna, The Spa, an outdoor swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a 700-square-metre function room, five natural daylight meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 120 guests, and a Chill Out Space.
Pullman is a high end international brand that belongs to the Accor group, and as well as three hotels in Vietnam, the brand has properties in 23 countries across Africa, Europe, The Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...