Third Pullman hotel opens in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Pullman Saigon Centre opened its doors to guests this week in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. This is the third hotel to open in the country and it is the hotel brand's flagship property for South East Asia, with 306 guest rooms and suites, an Executive Lounge, a rooftop restaurant, and a lavish spa.
Pullman hotel brand added its third hotel in Vietnam to its portfolio this week with the opening of the Pullman Saigon Centre. The new Vietnam hotel is located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City and it is the brand's flagship property for South-east Asia.
The luxury hotel has 306 guest rooms, including 17 suites, with in-room amenities including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, multi-function panels so guests can use their own devices with the entertainment system, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful views of the bustling Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) below.
The Executive Lounge is located on the 30th floor and is accessible to guests staying in executive rooms and suites. The lounge has express check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast and drinks during the day, evening cocktails, and free use of the ballroom.
Patrick Basset, the Senior Vice President for Accor Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the Philippines, stated:
"The hotel is Pullman's newest flagship in South-east Asia and will redefine the hospitality landscape in the city; we expect the hotel will exceed the expectations of the growing demand for upscale accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City."
Guests can choose from a selection of gourmet dining options including the Food Connexion Restaurant that offers all day dining buffets, an a la carte menu, and three private dining rooms. Holidaymakers can choose to dine indoors or on the open-air terrace at the Cobalt Rooftop Restaurant, and the Swimming Pool Bar serves cocktail and snacks.
Facilities at the new hotel include a 24-hour Fit Lounge with a Jacuzzi and a sauna, The Spa, an outdoor swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a 700-square-metre function room, five natural daylight meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 120 guests, and a Chill Out Space.
Pullman is a high end international brand that belongs to the Accor group, and as well as three hotels in Vietnam, the brand has properties in 23 countries across Africa, Europe, The Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...