Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica awarded "Hospitality Assured" certification
Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica has earned the coveted Hospitality Assured certification after it was recognised for its service and business excellence in the tourism and hospitality industry. The luxury hotel has seen thousands of guests enjoy Jamaica holidays since its opening in 1953, including athletes, celebrities and business and political individuals.
The Hospitality Assured certification has been awarded to one of Jamaica's most famous hotels. The Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay has been a hotspot for holidaymakers since 1953 and the luxurious property has been recognised for its service and business excellence in the tourism and hospitality industry.
The certification is proof of the hotel's commitment to provide high service standards to its guests while focusing on customers' needs customer satisfaction and loyalty, and improving its overall business performance.
Omar Robinson, the General Manager of Round Hill Hotel and Villas, stated:
"Service has always been the backbone of our guest experience philosophy at Round Hill, and this certification is something we are very proud of. We are excited to continue to focus on our renowned levels of world-class service and hospitality, which ultimately give us the competitive edge here in Jamaica and allow us to remain one of the best hotels in the Caribbean."
The hotel is one of fifty four companies across the Caribbean that is part of the Hospitality Assured Caribbean programme, which is an internationally recognised certification.
Located on a lush 110-acre peninsula, Round Hill Hotel and Villas has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 lavish villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Over the decades, the luxury hotel has welcomed celebrities, athletes, business and political leaders taking holidays to Jamaica, including Cole Porter, Grace Kelly, and Jackie Kennedy.
The resort's facilities including an infinity pool, tennis courts, The Grill at Round Hill restaurant, and the Elemis spa which is located in a restored 18th century plantation house.
As well as provide a tropical haven in Jamaica, the hotel is a fantastic destination for romantic weddings and honeymoons.
Guests can choose from spacious rooms, suites or villas that boast stylish furnishings and decor, and feature modern amenities including air conditioning, coffeemakers with Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and iPod docking stations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....