Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica awarded "Hospitality Assured" certification
Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica has earned the coveted Hospitality Assured certification after it was recognised for its service and business excellence in the tourism and hospitality industry. The luxury hotel has seen thousands of guests enjoy Jamaica holidays since its opening in 1953, including athletes, celebrities and business and political individuals.
The Hospitality Assured certification has been awarded to one of Jamaica's most famous hotels. The Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay has been a hotspot for holidaymakers since 1953 and the luxurious property has been recognised for its service and business excellence in the tourism and hospitality industry.
The certification is proof of the hotel's commitment to provide high service standards to its guests while focusing on customers' needs customer satisfaction and loyalty, and improving its overall business performance.
Omar Robinson, the General Manager of Round Hill Hotel and Villas, stated:
"Service has always been the backbone of our guest experience philosophy at Round Hill, and this certification is something we are very proud of. We are excited to continue to focus on our renowned levels of world-class service and hospitality, which ultimately give us the competitive edge here in Jamaica and allow us to remain one of the best hotels in the Caribbean."
The hotel is one of fifty four companies across the Caribbean that is part of the Hospitality Assured Caribbean programme, which is an internationally recognised certification.
Located on a lush 110-acre peninsula, Round Hill Hotel and Villas has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 lavish villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Over the decades, the luxury hotel has welcomed celebrities, athletes, business and political leaders taking holidays to Jamaica, including Cole Porter, Grace Kelly, and Jackie Kennedy.
The resort's facilities including an infinity pool, tennis courts, The Grill at Round Hill restaurant, and the Elemis spa which is located in a restored 18th century plantation house.
As well as provide a tropical haven in Jamaica, the hotel is a fantastic destination for romantic weddings and honeymoons.
Guests can choose from spacious rooms, suites or villas that boast stylish furnishings and decor, and feature modern amenities including air conditioning, coffeemakers with Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and iPod docking stations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...