One to One Hotels and Resorts to rebrand Tarifa Hotel in Morocco
One to One Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be taking over the Tarifa Hotel in Morocco and rebranding it as the Tarifa One to One Resort in May this year. The Abu Dhabi hotel group has also announced a new management agreement with Marina Beach Resort and Spa which is one of the newest hotels in Morocco.
The Abu Dhabi hotel group, One to One Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be taking over the Tarifa Hotel in Morocco.
The hotel group will be rebranding the hotel as the Tarifa One to One Resort in May this year and will continue to cater for both business travellers and tourists visiting Morocco.
The 83-suite Morocco hotel is located 18km from Tangier in Ksar Sghir and is situated on more than 12 hectares of land and faces the Spanish historical city of Tarifa. The property dominates the Straits of Gibraltar and the pristine Wadi Alyan beach and guests can enjoy dedicated personalised service throughout their stay.
The hotel's facilities include a health club, four fully-equipped meeting rooms with 24-hour internet and secretarial supports, and two gourmet restaurants that offer gourmet Mediterranean and local cuisine.
The hotel group also announced that it will be operating the new Marina Beach Resort and Spa in Tetouan, Morocco. The hotel will have 100 rooms in apartments which are scheduled to open in June this year, as well as 100 rooms in resort that will open next summer.
Marina Beach Resort and Spa will be located 24 km from the centre of Tetouan and just a three-minute walk from the beach and tourists can enjoy games of golf at the Cabo Negro Golf Course which is 16 km away.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has four categories in its portfolio: elite hotels, boutique hotels, wellness resorts, and suites. The hotel group operates five properties in the Middle East and Asia, and it has plans to operate hotels in all four of its categories in cities across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Morocco is a country in North Africa located south of Spain with a coastline stretching across both the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. In Morocco, tourists can explore the medieval city of Fez; the movie-famous city of Casablanca that is also home to Morocco's largest mosque, The King Hassan II; and the traditional souks, spice markets and historical ruins of the capital, Marrakech.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
Soak up that much-needed vitamin D form a panoramic resort facing a 7-kilometre beach
- A wide range of activities to enjoy such as beach football, volleyball, table tennis and much more
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Leave behind everyday stress and benefit from all spa treatments or enjoy the Yoga and Pilates Classes
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...