Emirates Airlines to double flights do Dubai from Dublin in September
Dubai's leading airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing its daily non-stop flights to Dublin in Ireland. Travellers will be able to choose from two daily Dubai flights from September, 2014 which will provide more access for connections to major destinations such as Australia and New Zealand, as well as the Far East and India.
Emirates Airline has announced that it will be launching a second daily non-stop service between Dubai Airport (DXB) and Dublin (DUB) in September, 2014.
The new Dubai flights will provide an additional 5,000 seats for travellers and will be operated on a Boeing 777-300ER. The new service will also provide more onward connections from Dubai City to destinations such as Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, India and the Far East.
Tim Clark, President of Emirates Airlines, commented:
"Air travel is indispensable for tourism and trade, the major engines of Ireland's resurgent economy. Emirates' expanded schedule will offer better connectivity for our customers when travelling between Dublin and Dubai and onwards to the rest of our network, increasing access to emerging markets and encouraging investment and innovation."
"There is a clear traffic flow taking place from Dublin to a number of destinations in our network, therefore boosting connections makes business sense."
Emirates Airlines first launched its flights to Dubai from Ireland two years ago and since then more than 440,000 passengers have travelled on the service between the two destinations.
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the globe. The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers flying to Dubai and other Middle Eastern destinations in 1985, and since then it has become the United Arab Emirate's leading air carrier.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, plus enormous shopping malls, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays in Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
In Dubai, tourists can enjoy an array of annual events including, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...