Emirates Airlines to double flights do Dubai from Dublin in September
Dubai's leading airline, Emirates, has announced that it will be increasing its daily non-stop flights to Dublin in Ireland. Travellers will be able to choose from two daily Dubai flights from September, 2014 which will provide more access for connections to major destinations such as Australia and New Zealand, as well as the Far East and India.
Emirates Airline has announced that it will be launching a second daily non-stop service between Dubai Airport (DXB) and Dublin (DUB) in September, 2014.
The new Dubai flights will provide an additional 5,000 seats for travellers and will be operated on a Boeing 777-300ER. The new service will also provide more onward connections from Dubai City to destinations such as Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, India and the Far East.
Tim Clark, President of Emirates Airlines, commented:
"Air travel is indispensable for tourism and trade, the major engines of Ireland's resurgent economy. Emirates' expanded schedule will offer better connectivity for our customers when travelling between Dublin and Dubai and onwards to the rest of our network, increasing access to emerging markets and encouraging investment and innovation."
"There is a clear traffic flow taking place from Dublin to a number of destinations in our network, therefore boosting connections makes business sense."
Emirates Airlines first launched its flights to Dubai from Ireland two years ago and since then more than 440,000 passengers have travelled on the service between the two destinations.
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the globe. The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers flying to Dubai and other Middle Eastern destinations in 1985, and since then it has become the United Arab Emirate's leading air carrier.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, plus enormous shopping malls, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. During holidays in Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
In Dubai, tourists can enjoy an array of annual events including, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...