Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa welcomes guests to newly-renovated paradise building
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa has unveiled its new Paradise Building, following multi-million dollar renovation over the past three months. The Jamaica hotel welcomed its first guests to building that has forty-nine rooms with modernised bathrooms, four poster king-size beds and spacious living areas.
One of Sandals Resorts' Jamaica hotels has unveiled its refurbished "Paradise Building", following three months of multi-million dollar renovations.
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Jamaica recently welcomed its first guests to the newly-refurbished 49 rooms and suites in the largest block at the 222-room luxury resort.
The modernised guest rooms feature upgraded bathrooms with illuminated mirrors and vanity products, bedrooms with four poster king-size beds and contemporary decor, and extended living areas with refrigerators.
The Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Club Level Rooms are located on the first floor, just steps away from the white sandy beach, and feature 46-inch smart TVs. Newlyweds staying at the Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club Level Room can enjoy stunning views of the turquoise ocean and the famous seven mile beach from new French balconies.
Over the net four months, 60 more guest rooms at the Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa will undergo renovations.
The hotel's facilities include gourmet restaurants including the Bayside Restaurant, Cucina Romana, Sundowner, Beach Bistro, and Kimonos, as well several bars include a swim-up bar and British pub.
In Jamaica at the all inclusive resort, guests can enjoy yoga, Pilates, snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming in the four pools, or relaxing treatments in the Red Lane Spa.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, majestic mountains, and verdant rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice when out exploring the country's natural landscapes.
Holidaymakers can visit the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...