Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa welcomes guests to newly-renovated paradise building
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa has unveiled its new Paradise Building, following multi-million dollar renovation over the past three months. The Jamaica hotel welcomed its first guests to building that has forty-nine rooms with modernised bathrooms, four poster king-size beds and spacious living areas.
One of Sandals Resorts' Jamaica hotels has unveiled its refurbished "Paradise Building", following three months of multi-million dollar renovations.
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Jamaica recently welcomed its first guests to the newly-refurbished 49 rooms and suites in the largest block at the 222-room luxury resort.
The modernised guest rooms feature upgraded bathrooms with illuminated mirrors and vanity products, bedrooms with four poster king-size beds and contemporary decor, and extended living areas with refrigerators.
The Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Club Level Rooms are located on the first floor, just steps away from the white sandy beach, and feature 46-inch smart TVs. Newlyweds staying at the Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club Level Room can enjoy stunning views of the turquoise ocean and the famous seven mile beach from new French balconies.
Over the net four months, 60 more guest rooms at the Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa will undergo renovations.
The hotel's facilities include gourmet restaurants including the Bayside Restaurant, Cucina Romana, Sundowner, Beach Bistro, and Kimonos, as well several bars include a swim-up bar and British pub.
In Jamaica at the all inclusive resort, guests can enjoy yoga, Pilates, snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming in the four pools, or relaxing treatments in the Red Lane Spa.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, majestic mountains, and verdant rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice when out exploring the country's natural landscapes.
Holidaymakers can visit the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...