Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa welcomes guests to newly-renovated paradise building
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa has unveiled its new Paradise Building, following multi-million dollar renovation over the past three months. The Jamaica hotel welcomed its first guests to building that has forty-nine rooms with modernised bathrooms, four poster king-size beds and spacious living areas.
One of Sandals Resorts' Jamaica hotels has unveiled its refurbished "Paradise Building", following three months of multi-million dollar renovations.
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Jamaica recently welcomed its first guests to the newly-refurbished 49 rooms and suites in the largest block at the 222-room luxury resort.
The modernised guest rooms feature upgraded bathrooms with illuminated mirrors and vanity products, bedrooms with four poster king-size beds and contemporary decor, and extended living areas with refrigerators.
The Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Club Level Rooms are located on the first floor, just steps away from the white sandy beach, and feature 46-inch smart TVs. Newlyweds staying at the Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club Level Room can enjoy stunning views of the turquoise ocean and the famous seven mile beach from new French balconies.
Over the net four months, 60 more guest rooms at the Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa will undergo renovations.
The hotel's facilities include gourmet restaurants including the Bayside Restaurant, Cucina Romana, Sundowner, Beach Bistro, and Kimonos, as well several bars include a swim-up bar and British pub.
In Jamaica at the all inclusive resort, guests can enjoy yoga, Pilates, snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming in the four pools, or relaxing treatments in the Red Lane Spa.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, majestic mountains, and verdant rolling green hills and forests, travellers will be spoilt for choice when out exploring the country's natural landscapes.
Holidaymakers can visit the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...