Moon Palace Resort and Spa Cancun announces 2014 line-up with Chicago and Michael Bolton
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun has announced a line-up of performances this spring, starting with the rock band Chicago on 14th and 15th February and the singer Michael Bolton on 29th and 30th March. Located on a white sandy beach in Cancun, the all inclusive resort recently hosted a Ricky Martin concert over the festive period.
The rock band Chicago and soul singer Michael Bolton will be performing at one of Cancun's most luxurious resorts this year.
The musicians will perform at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun which recently hosted a concert by Grammy Award-winning Ricky Martin over the festive period.
The band Chicago will perform on 14th and 15th February, 2014, just in time for celebrations for Valentine's Day Cancun holidays, while Michael Bolton will be taking to the stage at the all inclusive resort on 29th and 30th March, 2014.
The luxury resort will also host mentalist Ryan Oakes, a sleight-of-hand artist and magician this spring.
Positioned on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel for enjoying the many pleasures Cancun has on offer.
Accommodation at the resort is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The Cancun hotel's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
The onsite marina gives water lovers the chance to take part in fun watersports such as kayaking, sailing, water volleyball, and snorkelling, while the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, provides plenty of entertainment for holidaymakers of all ages.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher and Air Supply, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...