Moon Palace Resort and Spa Cancun announces 2014 line-up with Chicago and Michael Bolton
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun has announced a line-up of performances this spring, starting with the rock band Chicago on 14th and 15th February and the singer Michael Bolton on 29th and 30th March. Located on a white sandy beach in Cancun, the all inclusive resort recently hosted a Ricky Martin concert over the festive period.
The rock band Chicago and soul singer Michael Bolton will be performing at one of Cancun's most luxurious resorts this year.
The musicians will perform at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun which recently hosted a concert by Grammy Award-winning Ricky Martin over the festive period.
The band Chicago will perform on 14th and 15th February, 2014, just in time for celebrations for Valentine's Day Cancun holidays, while Michael Bolton will be taking to the stage at the all inclusive resort on 29th and 30th March, 2014.
The luxury resort will also host mentalist Ryan Oakes, a sleight-of-hand artist and magician this spring.
Positioned on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel for enjoying the many pleasures Cancun has on offer.
Accommodation at the resort is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The Cancun hotel's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
The onsite marina gives water lovers the chance to take part in fun watersports such as kayaking, sailing, water volleyball, and snorkelling, while the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, provides plenty of entertainment for holidaymakers of all ages.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher and Air Supply, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...