Moon Palace Resort and Spa Cancun announces 2014 line-up with Chicago and Michael Bolton
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun has announced a line-up of performances this spring, starting with the rock band Chicago on 14th and 15th February and the singer Michael Bolton on 29th and 30th March. Located on a white sandy beach in Cancun, the all inclusive resort recently hosted a Ricky Martin concert over the festive period.
The rock band Chicago and soul singer Michael Bolton will be performing at one of Cancun's most luxurious resorts this year.
The musicians will perform at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun which recently hosted a concert by Grammy Award-winning Ricky Martin over the festive period.
The band Chicago will perform on 14th and 15th February, 2014, just in time for celebrations for Valentine's Day Cancun holidays, while Michael Bolton will be taking to the stage at the all inclusive resort on 29th and 30th March, 2014.
The luxury resort will also host mentalist Ryan Oakes, a sleight-of-hand artist and magician this spring.
Positioned on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel for enjoying the many pleasures Cancun has on offer.
Accommodation at the resort is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The Cancun hotel's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
The onsite marina gives water lovers the chance to take part in fun watersports such as kayaking, sailing, water volleyball, and snorkelling, while the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, provides plenty of entertainment for holidaymakers of all ages.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher and Air Supply, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....