The Hilton Double Tree brand launches its first ever Seychelles resort
Hilton Worldwide has announced the launch of its latest Hilton resort in the Seychelles, the Double Tree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort and Spa. This is the third Hilton resort in the Seychelles but the very first under the Double Tree by Hilton brand. Thanks to its beachfront location on the island of Mahe, each of its 30 rooms and suites comes with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
Hilton Worldwide has announced the launch of its first ever Double Tree by Hilton Resort in the Seychelles, the Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort and Spa. The 30 room all inclusive beach resort is nestled on the east coast of Mahe- the largest and most renowned of the islands in the Seychelles' archipelago.
Global Head of Double Tree by Hilton, John Greenleaf stated:
"We're tremendously excited to open our first property in one of the world's primary leisure destinations... we are confident the hotel's stunning paradise setting along with the offer of ultimate seclusion, comfort and overall well-being will prove a tantalising combination for travellers".
Although this is the first Double Tree branded Hilton resort to launch in this popular Indian Ocean destination, it is in fact the latest of three Hilton Hotels in the Seychelles joining the company of the Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa and the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.
President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa Rudi Jagersbacher stated:
"I am delighted we have added to our Seychelles portfolio with such an outstanding hotel... we now have a cluster of three picture-perfect properties providing improved guest choice and now serving the needs of those seeking a more adventurous, island hopping holiday in one of the world's sought after leisure destinations."
Guests interested in booking a stay at this luxurious resort will be pleased to learn that each of the 30 room and suites offers breath taking ocean views, the Hilton Seychelles Allamanda resort also features a signature spa ideal for those who would like to indulge in a pampering session.
Thanks to its beachfront location this resort would be perfect for anyone daydreaming of escaping to a tropical paradise with its white sandy beach and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean only a few footsteps away. The resort is encircled by 2.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens and with several popular nature walks nearby guests can enjoy anything from a romantic stroll with that special someone to an adventurous hike.
The Seychelles is an archipelago comprised of 115 islands and is situated in the Indian Ocean approximately 1000 km from the coast of the East Africa. The island chains one of the leading holiday destinations in the world and is a popular choice for sun, sea and sand holidays as well as destination weddings thanks to its white sandy beaches and calm turquoise waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...