Secrets The Vine Cancun to host 2014 Cancun Wine and Food Festival
Secrets The Vine Cancun has been announced as the official host for the third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. The event will take place from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and will include a gala dinner to celebrate the chef Daniel Boulud and the Gourmet Tasting Village where visitors can sample regional cuisine and spirits as well as 55 wineries from all over the Americas, Mexico and Europe.
The third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will be taking place this year at the Secrets the Vine Cancun.
The gourmet food and drink event will be officially hosted by the adults-only Cancun resort from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and the festival will celebrate France with a "Europe Meets the Americas" theme.
The all inclusive resort will host the main event, as well as a gala dinner to celebrate and honour Daniel Boulud, a renowned chef famous for his three-Michelin star Relais and Chateaux restaurant in New York.
During the four-day festival, visitors will be able to enjoy wine sampling, cooking demonstrations, and gourmet tasting villages. Secrets The Vine Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, a ticketed event that features regional cuisine and spirits, as well as 55 wineries from the Americas, Mexico and Europe, and visitors will be able to wander around and enjoy as many delicious culinary delights as they like.
The 495-room wine-themed luxury resort also boasts features a wine wall which is home to 3,000 wines, so guests can sample many different varieties.
Secrets The Vine is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has luxurious guest rooms and suites that offer ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
Guests can enjoy the Secrets Resorts and Spas' signature "Unlimited-Luxury" which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a wide range of entertainment and activities.
The hotel's facilities include a 12,580 square-foot spa, an infinity pool, seven gourmet restaurants and three stylish bars, and 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupte lagoon.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. In Cancun, tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...