Secrets The Vine Cancun to host 2014 Cancun Wine and Food Festival
Secrets The Vine Cancun has been announced as the official host for the third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. The event will take place from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and will include a gala dinner to celebrate the chef Daniel Boulud and the Gourmet Tasting Village where visitors can sample regional cuisine and spirits as well as 55 wineries from all over the Americas, Mexico and Europe.
The third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will be taking place this year at the Secrets the Vine Cancun.
The gourmet food and drink event will be officially hosted by the adults-only Cancun resort from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and the festival will celebrate France with a "Europe Meets the Americas" theme.
The all inclusive resort will host the main event, as well as a gala dinner to celebrate and honour Daniel Boulud, a renowned chef famous for his three-Michelin star Relais and Chateaux restaurant in New York.
During the four-day festival, visitors will be able to enjoy wine sampling, cooking demonstrations, and gourmet tasting villages. Secrets The Vine Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, a ticketed event that features regional cuisine and spirits, as well as 55 wineries from the Americas, Mexico and Europe, and visitors will be able to wander around and enjoy as many delicious culinary delights as they like.
The 495-room wine-themed luxury resort also boasts features a wine wall which is home to 3,000 wines, so guests can sample many different varieties.
Secrets The Vine is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has luxurious guest rooms and suites that offer ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
Guests can enjoy the Secrets Resorts and Spas' signature "Unlimited-Luxury" which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a wide range of entertainment and activities.
The hotel's facilities include a 12,580 square-foot spa, an infinity pool, seven gourmet restaurants and three stylish bars, and 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupte lagoon.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. In Cancun, tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...