Secrets The Vine Cancun to host 2014 Cancun Wine and Food Festival
Secrets The Vine Cancun has been announced as the official host for the third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. The event will take place from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and will include a gala dinner to celebrate the chef Daniel Boulud and the Gourmet Tasting Village where visitors can sample regional cuisine and spirits as well as 55 wineries from all over the Americas, Mexico and Europe.
The third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will be taking place this year at the Secrets the Vine Cancun.
The gourmet food and drink event will be officially hosted by the adults-only Cancun resort from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and the festival will celebrate France with a "Europe Meets the Americas" theme.
The all inclusive resort will host the main event, as well as a gala dinner to celebrate and honour Daniel Boulud, a renowned chef famous for his three-Michelin star Relais and Chateaux restaurant in New York.
During the four-day festival, visitors will be able to enjoy wine sampling, cooking demonstrations, and gourmet tasting villages. Secrets The Vine Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, a ticketed event that features regional cuisine and spirits, as well as 55 wineries from the Americas, Mexico and Europe, and visitors will be able to wander around and enjoy as many delicious culinary delights as they like.
The 495-room wine-themed luxury resort also boasts features a wine wall which is home to 3,000 wines, so guests can sample many different varieties.
Secrets The Vine is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has luxurious guest rooms and suites that offer ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
Guests can enjoy the Secrets Resorts and Spas' signature "Unlimited-Luxury" which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a wide range of entertainment and activities.
The hotel's facilities include a 12,580 square-foot spa, an infinity pool, seven gourmet restaurants and three stylish bars, and 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupte lagoon.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. In Cancun, tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...