Secrets The Vine Cancun to host 2014 Cancun Wine and Food Festival
Secrets The Vine Cancun has been announced as the official host for the third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. The event will take place from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and will include a gala dinner to celebrate the chef Daniel Boulud and the Gourmet Tasting Village where visitors can sample regional cuisine and spirits as well as 55 wineries from all over the Americas, Mexico and Europe.
The third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will be taking place this year at the Secrets the Vine Cancun.
The gourmet food and drink event will be officially hosted by the adults-only Cancun resort from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and the festival will celebrate France with a "Europe Meets the Americas" theme.
The all inclusive resort will host the main event, as well as a gala dinner to celebrate and honour Daniel Boulud, a renowned chef famous for his three-Michelin star Relais and Chateaux restaurant in New York.
During the four-day festival, visitors will be able to enjoy wine sampling, cooking demonstrations, and gourmet tasting villages. Secrets The Vine Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, a ticketed event that features regional cuisine and spirits, as well as 55 wineries from the Americas, Mexico and Europe, and visitors will be able to wander around and enjoy as many delicious culinary delights as they like.
The 495-room wine-themed luxury resort also boasts features a wine wall which is home to 3,000 wines, so guests can sample many different varieties.
Secrets The Vine is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has luxurious guest rooms and suites that offer ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
Guests can enjoy the Secrets Resorts and Spas' signature "Unlimited-Luxury" which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a wide range of entertainment and activities.
The hotel's facilities include a 12,580 square-foot spa, an infinity pool, seven gourmet restaurants and three stylish bars, and 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupte lagoon.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. In Cancun, tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...