Secrets The Vine Cancun to host 2014 Cancun Wine and Food Festival
Secrets The Vine Cancun has been announced as the official host for the third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. The event will take place from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and will include a gala dinner to celebrate the chef Daniel Boulud and the Gourmet Tasting Village where visitors can sample regional cuisine and spirits as well as 55 wineries from all over the Americas, Mexico and Europe.
The third annual Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will be taking place this year at the Secrets the Vine Cancun.
The gourmet food and drink event will be officially hosted by the adults-only Cancun resort from 13th to 16th March, 2014 and the festival will celebrate France with a "Europe Meets the Americas" theme.
The all inclusive resort will host the main event, as well as a gala dinner to celebrate and honour Daniel Boulud, a renowned chef famous for his three-Michelin star Relais and Chateaux restaurant in New York.
During the four-day festival, visitors will be able to enjoy wine sampling, cooking demonstrations, and gourmet tasting villages. Secrets The Vine Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, a ticketed event that features regional cuisine and spirits, as well as 55 wineries from the Americas, Mexico and Europe, and visitors will be able to wander around and enjoy as many delicious culinary delights as they like.
The 495-room wine-themed luxury resort also boasts features a wine wall which is home to 3,000 wines, so guests can sample many different varieties.
Secrets The Vine is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has luxurious guest rooms and suites that offer ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
Guests can enjoy the Secrets Resorts and Spas' signature "Unlimited-Luxury" which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a wide range of entertainment and activities.
The hotel's facilities include a 12,580 square-foot spa, an infinity pool, seven gourmet restaurants and three stylish bars, and 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupte lagoon.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. In Cancun, tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...