Nayara Springs and Four Seasons Resort team up to offer best of Costa Rica
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica and Nayara Springs have teamed up to offer a special package for tourists planning Costa Rica holidays. The two hotels have joined forces to offer the 'Best of Both Worlds Rainforest + Beach Package' for 2014 which gives tourists the chance to stay at both luxury properties and receive free transportation between the two.
Two luxury hotels in Costa Rica have teamed up to offer a fantastic experience for holidaymakers in 2014.
The Four Seasons Costa Rica and recently opened Nayara Springs have launched the 'Best of Both Worlds Rainforest + Beach Package' which allows tourists to stay at both Costa Rica hotels and enjoy free transportation between them.
Holidaymakers who book at least three nights at both luxury hotels will receive complimentary transportation between the two destinations, worth $150, and they will have the chance to enjoy an experience by the coast and in the lush tropical rainforest.
Pascal Forotti, the General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, commented:
"We are excited to work with the new, exceptional Nayara Springs property to offer visitors the best of both worlds in Costa Rica from the rainforests, hanging bridges and hikes of Arenal Volcano Park to the golden beaches of Guanacaste with some of the world's best surfing and stand up paddling as well as outstanding golf, tennis and Spa.
"Four Seasons Costa Rica is so easy to get to and now we are making it even easier for guests to see other areas of this gorgeous country once they are here."
Four Seasons Costa Rica is located at Peninsula Papagayo, on the northwest Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Its upscale facilities include two pristine golden sand beaches, a lavish Spa with indigenous treatments, an Arnold Palmer signature golf course, unique culinary experiences at several gourmet restaurants, and a kids club. During their holidays guests can enjoy accommodation that ranges from standard guest rooms to tree house-style canopy suites plunge pools, villas, and residence homes equipped with kitchens.
Nayara Springs opened its doors in December, 2013 and it is located within a tropical rainforest on an unspoiled mountain with a bridge that connects guests to its sister property, the award-winning Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens. The hotel's facilities include a lavish modern spa, a yoga pavilion, an oversized adult-only pool, and a chic piano bar, and the property boasts stunning views of the Arenal, the third most active volcano in the world.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Four Seasons Costa Rica for this exciting offer. It is truly a win-win for guests, as they get to experience the lush rainforest from the luxury of Nayara Springs, as well as stunning beaches at Four Seasons Costa Rica. Nayara Springs is an exciting opening for us, and we are thrilled to be brining this level of luxury and service to Costa Rica."
Added Freddy Obando, the General Manager of Nayara Springs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...