Ritz Carlton Cancun awarded 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award
The Ritz Carlton Cancun has received its 16 consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, making it the first hotel to receive this honour. The luxury resort is celebrating its 20th anniversary and it is the only AAA Five Diamond property in North America to receive triple awards from the AAA for the resort and its two gourmet restaurants.
The Ritz Carlton Cancun is celebrating its 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, the first property to ever receive this honour.
The Cancun hotel is the only resort in North America to receive triple honours from the AAA for both the property and its two gourmet restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill.
Jesus Almaguer, the CEO of the Cancun CVB, commented:
"The Ritz is one of our most elegant properties and is considered a true Cancun gem. Cancun is honoured to be home to hundreds of top hotels and resorts and is proud to be a fast-growing luxury destination. Whether guests are looking for high-end spas, one-of-a-kind culinary delights or renowned top notch hospitality, Cancun continually ups the ante to answer the growing demands of a discerning high-end market."
Recently celebrating its 20th anniversary, Ritz Carlton Cancun is a 365-room beachfront resort situated in the heart of the famous Cancun Hotel Zone.
In the Ritz Carlton Cancun guests can relax on 1,200-feet of white sand beach; take tennis lessons and coaching at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre; learn valuable culinary skills and the art of entertaining at the Viking Culinary Centre; savour fine cuisine at the award-winning restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill; learn about marine turtle conservation at the Turtle Camp; and indulge in the resort's Kayanta Spa which offers a wide selection of rejuvenating massages and ocean-inspired treatments within tranquil surroundings.
The resort's facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; exclusive beach cabanas; and a range of fun activities for children of all ages with the Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme.
Located in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of activities in Cancun such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...