Ritz Carlton Cancun awarded 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award
The Ritz Carlton Cancun has received its 16 consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, making it the first hotel to receive this honour. The luxury resort is celebrating its 20th anniversary and it is the only AAA Five Diamond property in North America to receive triple awards from the AAA for the resort and its two gourmet restaurants.
The Ritz Carlton Cancun is celebrating its 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, the first property to ever receive this honour.
The Cancun hotel is the only resort in North America to receive triple honours from the AAA for both the property and its two gourmet restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill.
Jesus Almaguer, the CEO of the Cancun CVB, commented:
"The Ritz is one of our most elegant properties and is considered a true Cancun gem. Cancun is honoured to be home to hundreds of top hotels and resorts and is proud to be a fast-growing luxury destination. Whether guests are looking for high-end spas, one-of-a-kind culinary delights or renowned top notch hospitality, Cancun continually ups the ante to answer the growing demands of a discerning high-end market."
Recently celebrating its 20th anniversary, Ritz Carlton Cancun is a 365-room beachfront resort situated in the heart of the famous Cancun Hotel Zone.
In the Ritz Carlton Cancun guests can relax on 1,200-feet of white sand beach; take tennis lessons and coaching at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre; learn valuable culinary skills and the art of entertaining at the Viking Culinary Centre; savour fine cuisine at the award-winning restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill; learn about marine turtle conservation at the Turtle Camp; and indulge in the resort's Kayanta Spa which offers a wide selection of rejuvenating massages and ocean-inspired treatments within tranquil surroundings.
The resort's facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; exclusive beach cabanas; and a range of fun activities for children of all ages with the Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme.
Located in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of activities in Cancun such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...