Ritz Carlton Cancun awarded 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award
The Ritz Carlton Cancun has received its 16 consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, making it the first hotel to receive this honour. The luxury resort is celebrating its 20th anniversary and it is the only AAA Five Diamond property in North America to receive triple awards from the AAA for the resort and its two gourmet restaurants.
The Ritz Carlton Cancun is celebrating its 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, the first property to ever receive this honour.
The Cancun hotel is the only resort in North America to receive triple honours from the AAA for both the property and its two gourmet restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill.
Jesus Almaguer, the CEO of the Cancun CVB, commented:
"The Ritz is one of our most elegant properties and is considered a true Cancun gem. Cancun is honoured to be home to hundreds of top hotels and resorts and is proud to be a fast-growing luxury destination. Whether guests are looking for high-end spas, one-of-a-kind culinary delights or renowned top notch hospitality, Cancun continually ups the ante to answer the growing demands of a discerning high-end market."
Recently celebrating its 20th anniversary, Ritz Carlton Cancun is a 365-room beachfront resort situated in the heart of the famous Cancun Hotel Zone.
In the Ritz Carlton Cancun guests can relax on 1,200-feet of white sand beach; take tennis lessons and coaching at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre; learn valuable culinary skills and the art of entertaining at the Viking Culinary Centre; savour fine cuisine at the award-winning restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill; learn about marine turtle conservation at the Turtle Camp; and indulge in the resort's Kayanta Spa which offers a wide selection of rejuvenating massages and ocean-inspired treatments within tranquil surroundings.
The resort's facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; exclusive beach cabanas; and a range of fun activities for children of all ages with the Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme.
Located in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of activities in Cancun such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...