Ritz Carlton Cancun awarded 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award
The Ritz Carlton Cancun has received its 16 consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, making it the first hotel to receive this honour. The luxury resort is celebrating its 20th anniversary and it is the only AAA Five Diamond property in North America to receive triple awards from the AAA for the resort and its two gourmet restaurants.
The Ritz Carlton Cancun is celebrating its 16th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award, the first property to ever receive this honour.
The Cancun hotel is the only resort in North America to receive triple honours from the AAA for both the property and its two gourmet restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill.
Jesus Almaguer, the CEO of the Cancun CVB, commented:
"The Ritz is one of our most elegant properties and is considered a true Cancun gem. Cancun is honoured to be home to hundreds of top hotels and resorts and is proud to be a fast-growing luxury destination. Whether guests are looking for high-end spas, one-of-a-kind culinary delights or renowned top notch hospitality, Cancun continually ups the ante to answer the growing demands of a discerning high-end market."
Recently celebrating its 20th anniversary, Ritz Carlton Cancun is a 365-room beachfront resort situated in the heart of the famous Cancun Hotel Zone.
In the Ritz Carlton Cancun guests can relax on 1,200-feet of white sand beach; take tennis lessons and coaching at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre; learn valuable culinary skills and the art of entertaining at the Viking Culinary Centre; savour fine cuisine at the award-winning restaurants, Fantino and The Club Grill; learn about marine turtle conservation at the Turtle Camp; and indulge in the resort's Kayanta Spa which offers a wide selection of rejuvenating massages and ocean-inspired treatments within tranquil surroundings.
The resort's facilities include a modern fitness centre with a sauna, steam rooms and yoga studio; two outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool; exclusive beach cabanas; and a range of fun activities for children of all ages with the Ritz Kids Mayan Adventures programme.
Located in the northern part of the south-eastern Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Cancun is Mexico's leading tourist destination.
Tourists can enjoy a range of activities in Cancun such as zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the region's famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or visiting the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...