Two Movenpick hotels in Jordan listed in Conde Nast Traveler's Top 10 Middle East Resorts
Two Movenpick hotels in Jordan have been named in the list of Top 10 Middle East resorts by readers of the luxury U.S travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler. The Movenpick Resort and Spa Dead Sea and Movenpick Resort and Residences Aqaba were ranked in 6th and 10th place, respectively in the prestigious list.
Two luxurious Movenpick Resorts in Jordan have been included in Conde Nast Traveler magazine's Top 10 Middle East resorts.
The Movenpick Resort and Spa Dead Sea and Movenpick Resort and Residences Aqaba in Jordan were ranked in 6th and 10th place, respectively, in the prestigious list by readers of the renowned U.S travel magazine. The two Jordan hotels were rated on their location, food, guest rooms, activities and design and Movenpick Hotels and Resorts was the only hotel group in Jordan to have two of its properties included in the list.
Peter Hoesli, the General Manager and Regional Manager in Jordan for Movenpick Hotels and Resorts commented:
"Being included in this prestigious list of resorts is a fine achievement that speaks volumes about the attraction of Jordan for today's luxury travellers. Visitors remember the country for its warm hospitality and this is mainly due to the friendly and helpful hotel team members who work tirelessly to create exceptionally memorable experiences for our guests."
Movenpick Resort and Spa Dead Sea is no stranger to receiving an accolade by readers of Conde Nast magazine and the luxury resort has been voted as "Jordan's Best Luxury Resort Spa" in the World Luxury Spa Awards for the last three years in a row.
In 2014, the Green Globe-certified Jordan hotel will be undergoing refurbishments that will see the addition of a botanical garden with an intimate seating area and renovated guest rooms and suites. The luxury hotel's facilities include swimming pools, a fitness centre, a children's club, nine gourmet restaurants and bars and the award-winning Zara Spa with its 31 treatment rooms and wide selection of rejuvenating treatments inspired by minerals from the Dead Sea.
Movenpick Resort and Residences Aqaba is located on the shores of the Red Sea, between the soaring mountains and the Gulf of Aqaba. The resort features Arabesque architecture with intricate wall mosaics and windows with traditional ‘mashrabiya' latticework. Guests taking Jordan holidays will have access to a private sandy beach, four swimming pools, a health club, and eight gourmet restaurants and bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jordan Browse all
Discover the hidden magic of Arabia during this amazing tour of Jordan
- To make the most of the experience, a professional guide will walk you through the magical Al Khazneh
- Undertake a City Tour of Amman which allows you to see both the old and new parts of the city
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World – the “Rose Red City” of Petra
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
Discover the charm and wonder of Aqaba with this amazing special offer
- Enjoy the unique beauty and colors of the Red Sea through excursions to nearby scuba diving and snorkelling locations
- Unwind at the adult lap pool or stay fit in the gym.
- Enjoy kiddie pool or the resort's "DANA" Children activities centre to ensure a high spirited stay for all
Discover historical beauty like never before in Jordan
- The Al Ghadeer Roof Garden provides guests with idyllic views and live music
- Guests may also enjoy the Wellness Centre with outdoor pool, steam bath and fully equipped gym
- The resort offers many recreational opportunities for adults and children alike
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
In a wonderfully quiet and serene location with a traditional village setting facing the stunning azure waters of the...
Aqaba is Jordan's only coastal city, and is the largest city on the Gulf of Aqaba. The warm water and rich marine life...
The centric and charming Le Meridien Amman is a superb hotel, wonderfully located in the middle of all the action, right...
With a blend of contemporary design, warm hospitality and boutique-style amenities, the 4* Winter Valley Warwick Resort...
This unforgettable 3 night tour is the perfect way to discover the essential sites of the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on...