Jean-Michel Gathy-designed Cheval Blanc Randheli opens in the Maldives
Jean Michel-Gathy from Denniston Architects has unveiled his latest design project - the Cheval Blanc Randheli in the Maldives. The luxurious new hotel is located on the unspoilt Noonu Atoll, 40 minutes from the capital, Male, and it boasts 45 open-plan villas with sliding walls, infinity pools, and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas.
A brand new luxury hotel, designed by Jean Michel-Gathy from Denniston Architects, has opened in the Maldives, boasting 45 open-plan villas. The Cheval Blanc Randheli is located in the Noonu Atoll, just 40 minutes away from the Maldives capital, Male, and it offers a tranquil, stylish experience for guests.
Tourists will arrive to the newest resort in the Maldives via the hotel's private seaplane and they can enjoy a personalised service throughout their stay.
The 45 open-plan loft-style villas feature glass sliding walls so guests can enjoy panoramic views of the sparkling turquoise ocean, plus private infinity-edge swimming pools, and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas.
Facilities at the all inclusive resort include a tranquil sanctuary which boasts the Cheval Blanc Spa, a hammam, yoga and Pilates facilities, and six treatment areas where holidaymakers can enjoy a wide range of rejuvenating treatments by the LVMH-owned Guerlain.
The luxury beach resort has four gourmet restaurants, a poolside bar, a private dining area, and guests can relax on the palm-fringed white sand beach or enjoy an array of fun watersports in the ocean.
This designer resort has a combination of contemporary and traditional architecture and design but the property has been built to blend in with its beautiful natural surroundings, using natural materials such as teak, rattan, bamboo, leather, bronze, thatch and coconut, and shell. Individual sculptural colour "spots" by artist Vincent Beaurin have been placed in each villa, to make them individual.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. Here tourists can participate in a variety of exciting activities such as boat trips, treks through lush forests, and scuba diving and snorkelling where they can catch sightings of spectacular marine species including sea turtles, stingrays, dolphins, whale sharks, zebra sharks, manta rays, parrot fish, angel fish, and clown fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...