The St. Regis Mauritius Resort unveils exclusive private St. Regis Villa
The St Regis Mauritius resort officially opened its doors to the public this month and it has now unveiled its luxurious St. Regis Villa, the largest and most exclusive full-service private residence in the island. The villa is ideal for groups or families visiting Mauritius and it boasts four bedrooms, four swimming pools, a bar and a gym.
Following the opening of the St. Regis Mauritius Resort earlier this month, the luxurious property has unveiled the lavish St. Regis Villa.
The property is an excellent choice for large groups or families planning Mauritius holidays and it is the largest and most exclusive private residence on the Indian Ocean island. With 1,659 square metres of space, The St. Regis Villa has four spacious guest rooms, two lounges, a dining area, a bar, four swimming pools, including an infinity pool, a gym with sauna, and direct access to a pristine white sand beach.
"We believe that luxury is in the detail and strive to make each and every moment memorable for our guests visiting The St. Regis Mauritius Resort. A team of private butlers and chefs will welcome guests at The St. Regis Villa, taking an uncompromising approach to meet and exceed their expectations by creating ‘un grand moment' at the best address on the island."
Stated Bernard de Villèle, the General Manager of The St. Regis Mauritius Resort.
In Mauritius, guests can relax and enjoy the high level of service from a dedicated team of St. Regis butlers, valets and a private chef who will prepare gourmet cuisine, serve cocktails, and make the experience as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
Tourists staying at The St Regis Villa can either enjoy the privacy of their private residence use the facilities of the St. Regis Mauritius Resort. The hotel's facilities include the Iridium Spa and La Palme D'Or; a private cinema seating up to 32 people; six fine-dining restaurants; and the first luxury kite surfing school, Club Mistral Prestige.
Prices for The St. Regis Villa start are EUR 22,190 per night, based on a five-night stay and guests will have access to the Yu Lounge at Mauritius airport when they arrive to and depart from Mauritius. They will also receive luxury airport transfers to and from the all inclusive Mauritius resort, a day on the hotel's private speedboat, and a full-day chauffeured luxury car service to explore the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Located in a small village on the Northern coast of Mauritius, Hibiscus Beach Resort and Spa is a dream destination for...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...