Two all inclusive hotels in Cuba listed in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards
Two hotels in Cuba have been listed as the world's best all inclusive resorts in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards. Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the list of the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and first place in the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts, while Melia Cayo Coco, Cuba was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
The winners of TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers' Choice Awards have been announced and two hotels in Cuba have been included in the Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts category.
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and it topped the list for the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts. The Melia Cayo Coco was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
"All-inclusive resorts are an outstanding option for travellers who want an all-in-one vacation solution, and we're thrilled to highlight some of the finest around the world. For those considering a no-hassle stay that provides the convenience of having almost everything you need on property and included in the price, travellers suggest these amazing properties."
Commented Barbara Messing, the Chief Marketing Officer for TripAdvisor.
The awards were given to the most highly rated all inclusive resorts on TripAdvisor.com, according to reviews and opinions of millions of travellers from all over the world.
Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is an adult-only all inclusive hotel with 122 luxurious guest rooms, including 118 Junior Suites and four Royalton Suites, each with views overlooking the ocean, the white sandy beach, or the hotel's tropical gardens. In this resort guests can savour delicious cuisine and zingy cocktails at the hotel's collection of restaurants and bars; relax by the swimming pool; or enjoy access to the nearby spa and fitness facilities.
Melia Cayo Coco is also an adult-only hotel, located in the popular Jardines del Rey archipelago. The all inclusive hotel is connected to the mainland by the country's first stone causeway over the sea and it boasts luxurious bungalows that sit on stilts over a natural water lagoon and easy access to the beautiful 400-metre-long beach of Las Coloradas.
The resort offer tourists a selection of air conditioned guest rooms, suites and bungalows, and the hotel's facilities include five restaurants and five bars, a large lagoon-style freshwater swimming pool, a health and beauty centre and fitness centre, a Club House, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...