Two all inclusive hotels in Cuba listed in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards
Two hotels in Cuba have been listed as the world's best all inclusive resorts in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards. Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the list of the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and first place in the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts, while Melia Cayo Coco, Cuba was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
The winners of TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers' Choice Awards have been announced and two hotels in Cuba have been included in the Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts category.
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and it topped the list for the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts. The Melia Cayo Coco was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
"All-inclusive resorts are an outstanding option for travellers who want an all-in-one vacation solution, and we're thrilled to highlight some of the finest around the world. For those considering a no-hassle stay that provides the convenience of having almost everything you need on property and included in the price, travellers suggest these amazing properties."
Commented Barbara Messing, the Chief Marketing Officer for TripAdvisor.
The awards were given to the most highly rated all inclusive resorts on TripAdvisor.com, according to reviews and opinions of millions of travellers from all over the world.
Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is an adult-only all inclusive hotel with 122 luxurious guest rooms, including 118 Junior Suites and four Royalton Suites, each with views overlooking the ocean, the white sandy beach, or the hotel's tropical gardens. In this resort guests can savour delicious cuisine and zingy cocktails at the hotel's collection of restaurants and bars; relax by the swimming pool; or enjoy access to the nearby spa and fitness facilities.
Melia Cayo Coco is also an adult-only hotel, located in the popular Jardines del Rey archipelago. The all inclusive hotel is connected to the mainland by the country's first stone causeway over the sea and it boasts luxurious bungalows that sit on stilts over a natural water lagoon and easy access to the beautiful 400-metre-long beach of Las Coloradas.
The resort offer tourists a selection of air conditioned guest rooms, suites and bungalows, and the hotel's facilities include five restaurants and five bars, a large lagoon-style freshwater swimming pool, a health and beauty centre and fitness centre, a Club House, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...