Two all inclusive hotels in Cuba listed in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards
Two hotels in Cuba have been listed as the world's best all inclusive resorts in TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers Choice Awards. Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the list of the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and first place in the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts, while Melia Cayo Coco, Cuba was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
The winners of TripAdvisor's 2013 Travellers' Choice Awards have been announced and two hotels in Cuba have been included in the Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts category.
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria was ranked in second place in the World's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts and it topped the list for the Caribbean's Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts. The Melia Cayo Coco was ranked in 10th place in the Caribbean category.
"All-inclusive resorts are an outstanding option for travellers who want an all-in-one vacation solution, and we're thrilled to highlight some of the finest around the world. For those considering a no-hassle stay that provides the convenience of having almost everything you need on property and included in the price, travellers suggest these amazing properties."
Commented Barbara Messing, the Chief Marketing Officer for TripAdvisor.
The awards were given to the most highly rated all inclusive resorts on TripAdvisor.com, according to reviews and opinions of millions of travellers from all over the world.
Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is an adult-only all inclusive hotel with 122 luxurious guest rooms, including 118 Junior Suites and four Royalton Suites, each with views overlooking the ocean, the white sandy beach, or the hotel's tropical gardens. In this resort guests can savour delicious cuisine and zingy cocktails at the hotel's collection of restaurants and bars; relax by the swimming pool; or enjoy access to the nearby spa and fitness facilities.
Melia Cayo Coco is also an adult-only hotel, located in the popular Jardines del Rey archipelago. The all inclusive hotel is connected to the mainland by the country's first stone causeway over the sea and it boasts luxurious bungalows that sit on stilts over a natural water lagoon and easy access to the beautiful 400-metre-long beach of Las Coloradas.
The resort offer tourists a selection of air conditioned guest rooms, suites and bungalows, and the hotel's facilities include five restaurants and five bars, a large lagoon-style freshwater swimming pool, a health and beauty centre and fitness centre, a Club House, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...