Jamaica's former Breezes Resort reopens as All Inclusive Royalton White Sands
The former Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa has reopened as the Royalton White Sands in Trelawny on the north-western coast of the Caribbean island of Jamaica. This is the first of a series of planned openings for Royalton; the hotel group plans to open two more properties in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic by the end of the year.
Following a $40 million refurbishment programme, the former Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa has reopened as the Royalton White Sands.
The Royalton White Sands is the first of a number of planned openings by Royalton and the hotel group will be opening two more Caribbean hotels in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic by the end of the year. This hotel is located in Trelawny on the north-western coast of the Caribbean island and has 352 guest rooms and suites.
"It is with great pleasure that I can announce to you that we have opened the doors of the Royalton White Sands. From here on out we will work hard to develop Royalton White Sands to become the best all-inclusive resort in Jamaica."
Said Frank Peeters, the General Manager of the newly renovated all inclusive hotel.
During their holidays, guests can enjoy a wide range of comfortable furnishings and modern amenities in their rooms and suites, such as luxurious Dreambeds, rain showers, USB recharge stations and Bluetooth audio stations, free wireless internet, unlimited free calls o Europe, the United States, and Canada, and 24-hour room service.
Hotel's facilities including five gourmet restaurants and six bars, an on-site waterpark with children's water playground and water slides, and a modern fitness entre.
Located on a pristine white sand beach, the Royalton White Sands is just forty minutes from the airport, making it easily accessible for tourists arriving to their Jamaica holidays.
There are plenty of beautiful sights and attractions for holidaymakers to explore throughout their holidays, such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains. Visitors can also visit the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the island's historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....