New adults-only all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun opens its doors to holidaymakers
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
After announcing plans to open the all inclusive market earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels has announced the opening of a new adults-only hotel in Cancun.
The Hyatt Zilara Cancun is located in the city's "Hotel Zone" and has a wide selection of luxurious accommodation ranging from junior suites, to swim-up suites.
The AAA Four Diamond property has 307 guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, 93 premium ocean view suites, 113 premium ocean front junior suites, 30 premium ocean front deluxe suites, 17 swim-up suites, and seven presidential suites. During holidays in Cancun, guests can relax in hot tubs in their "spa-style" bathrooms that boast jet showers and mini-bars.
Hotel's facilities include six gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges with a selection of Teppanyaki, Mexican, seafood, and tapas menus.; 6,888 square-feet of meeting space; a modern 24-hour fitness centre; ocean view swimming areas with swim-up bars; on-site spa and wellness centre; and guests will also have access to several nearby championship golf courses.
"Hyatt Zilara Cancun raises the bar for service, comfort and sophistication of an adult only all-inclusive experience. Complementing its related brand, Hyatt Ziva, which caters to guests of all ages, the adult-only Hyatt Zilara provides an experience that is perfect for romance, relaxation and retreat."
Stated Bruce Wardinski, the Chief Executive Officer of Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the owners and managers of Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
"By combining the strength of Hyatt, one of the most powerful global hotel brands, with Playa's experience in successfully owning and managing all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, we believe that the new Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva brands will offer existing all-inclusive guests a unique Hyatt experience and will attract a new customer to the all-inclusive resort experience by bringing brand distinction to this desirable and growing market segment."
He added, located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the international airport and during holidays to Cancun, guests can visit shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs and bars in the vibrant city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a wide range of dining options with 10 Restaurants & 11 Bars
- Spacious rooms offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from a private balcony
- Enjoy a film at the Onsite Private Cinema
- Last few seats remaining!
Go for a mind-blowing experience at the Mexican resort where the team from X-Factor recently stayed and enjoyed pristine beaches, a dolphinarium, Mayan ruin wonders and high-end spa treatments.
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Featured on the The X Factor where the 'boys' category performed for Mel B and Emma Bunton
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in Unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Every luxury is included in the package – top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort, designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance, enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Experience Fine Dining and Gourmet Cuisine with a wide choice of Restaurants & Bars
- Relax in style at this All-Suite Luxury resort
- Enjoy 24-hour Room Service, Yoga, Watersports & more
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico’s lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
It’s no secret that Cancun has some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Discover why so many tourists run out of...