New adults-only all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun opens its doors to holidaymakers
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
After announcing plans to open the all inclusive market earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels has announced the opening of a new adults-only hotel in Cancun.
The Hyatt Zilara Cancun is located in the city's "Hotel Zone" and has a wide selection of luxurious accommodation ranging from junior suites, to swim-up suites.
The AAA Four Diamond property has 307 guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, 93 premium ocean view suites, 113 premium ocean front junior suites, 30 premium ocean front deluxe suites, 17 swim-up suites, and seven presidential suites. During holidays in Cancun, guests can relax in hot tubs in their "spa-style" bathrooms that boast jet showers and mini-bars.
Hotel's facilities include six gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges with a selection of Teppanyaki, Mexican, seafood, and tapas menus.; 6,888 square-feet of meeting space; a modern 24-hour fitness centre; ocean view swimming areas with swim-up bars; on-site spa and wellness centre; and guests will also have access to several nearby championship golf courses.
"Hyatt Zilara Cancun raises the bar for service, comfort and sophistication of an adult only all-inclusive experience. Complementing its related brand, Hyatt Ziva, which caters to guests of all ages, the adult-only Hyatt Zilara provides an experience that is perfect for romance, relaxation and retreat."
Stated Bruce Wardinski, the Chief Executive Officer of Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the owners and managers of Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
"By combining the strength of Hyatt, one of the most powerful global hotel brands, with Playa's experience in successfully owning and managing all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, we believe that the new Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva brands will offer existing all-inclusive guests a unique Hyatt experience and will attract a new customer to the all-inclusive resort experience by bringing brand distinction to this desirable and growing market segment."
He added, located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the international airport and during holidays to Cancun, guests can visit shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs and bars in the vibrant city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...