New adults-only all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun opens its doors to holidaymakers
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
After announcing plans to open the all inclusive market earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels has announced the opening of a new adults-only hotel in Cancun.
The Hyatt Zilara Cancun is located in the city's "Hotel Zone" and has a wide selection of luxurious accommodation ranging from junior suites, to swim-up suites.
The AAA Four Diamond property has 307 guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, 93 premium ocean view suites, 113 premium ocean front junior suites, 30 premium ocean front deluxe suites, 17 swim-up suites, and seven presidential suites. During holidays in Cancun, guests can relax in hot tubs in their "spa-style" bathrooms that boast jet showers and mini-bars.
Hotel's facilities include six gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges with a selection of Teppanyaki, Mexican, seafood, and tapas menus.; 6,888 square-feet of meeting space; a modern 24-hour fitness centre; ocean view swimming areas with swim-up bars; on-site spa and wellness centre; and guests will also have access to several nearby championship golf courses.
"Hyatt Zilara Cancun raises the bar for service, comfort and sophistication of an adult only all-inclusive experience. Complementing its related brand, Hyatt Ziva, which caters to guests of all ages, the adult-only Hyatt Zilara provides an experience that is perfect for romance, relaxation and retreat."
Stated Bruce Wardinski, the Chief Executive Officer of Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the owners and managers of Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
"By combining the strength of Hyatt, one of the most powerful global hotel brands, with Playa's experience in successfully owning and managing all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, we believe that the new Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva brands will offer existing all-inclusive guests a unique Hyatt experience and will attract a new customer to the all-inclusive resort experience by bringing brand distinction to this desirable and growing market segment."
He added, located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the international airport and during holidays to Cancun, guests can visit shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs and bars in the vibrant city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
With spectacular swimming pools and access to a pristine beach, you'll have no problem making the most of this stunning resort
- All Inclusive concept offers 24 hour dining including four specialty restaurants, plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- The resort has spectacular swimming pools, themed with different concepts - relaxation, sports and spicy entertainment
- Temptation is for singles and couples over 21 to socialise, relax and have fun. Guests can join in the party atmosphere or take off to a more secluded corner, to simply relax and share the joys of the surroundings
The resort in the heart of Cancun offers the best of both worlds with a variety of sports on offer and a large lagoon-like swimming pool providing the perfect place to relax
- The Resort offers a vast range of sports with unlimited golf, tennis, volleyball and a variety of water sports at the marina
- Oasis Cancun combines superb facilities and relaxing surroundings to create an ideal holiday atmosphere
- Located beside a beautiful stretch of white sand beach in the heart of the Cancun Hotel Zone surrounded by expansive lawns and tropical gardens
Stay in a great all inclusive resort offering excellent facilities for all ages, and in close proximity to the small beachside town of Playa del Carmen.
- Complimentary access to all land and non-motorised water sports during your stay
- A variety of 4 restaurants and bars to choose from as well as 3 swimming pools with daily activities programme
- 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen and just 5 minutes from Playacar Club de Golf
A fun packed cultural experience awaits all the family at this unique eco park - a green zone full of exhibits and natural wonders is there for all to share
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
- Upgrade to The Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package which gives unlimited access to Xcaret Park with more than 40 cultural attractions and exhibits.
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Scarlet macaws and parrots welcome visitors for a fun summer break in Xcaret's Eco theme park
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico’s lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...