New adults-only all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun opens its doors to holidaymakers
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
After announcing plans to open the all inclusive market earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels has announced the opening of a new adults-only hotel in Cancun.
The Hyatt Zilara Cancun is located in the city's "Hotel Zone" and has a wide selection of luxurious accommodation ranging from junior suites, to swim-up suites.
The AAA Four Diamond property has 307 guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, 93 premium ocean view suites, 113 premium ocean front junior suites, 30 premium ocean front deluxe suites, 17 swim-up suites, and seven presidential suites. During holidays in Cancun, guests can relax in hot tubs in their "spa-style" bathrooms that boast jet showers and mini-bars.
Hotel's facilities include six gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges with a selection of Teppanyaki, Mexican, seafood, and tapas menus.; 6,888 square-feet of meeting space; a modern 24-hour fitness centre; ocean view swimming areas with swim-up bars; on-site spa and wellness centre; and guests will also have access to several nearby championship golf courses.
"Hyatt Zilara Cancun raises the bar for service, comfort and sophistication of an adult only all-inclusive experience. Complementing its related brand, Hyatt Ziva, which caters to guests of all ages, the adult-only Hyatt Zilara provides an experience that is perfect for romance, relaxation and retreat."
Stated Bruce Wardinski, the Chief Executive Officer of Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the owners and managers of Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
"By combining the strength of Hyatt, one of the most powerful global hotel brands, with Playa's experience in successfully owning and managing all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, we believe that the new Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva brands will offer existing all-inclusive guests a unique Hyatt experience and will attract a new customer to the all-inclusive resort experience by bringing brand distinction to this desirable and growing market segment."
He added, located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the international airport and during holidays to Cancun, guests can visit shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs and bars in the vibrant city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that’s hard to resist.
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
A fun packed cultural experience awaits all the family at this unique eco park - a green zone full of exhibits and natural wonders is there for all to share
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants & 10 Bars
- Take advantage of 5 expansive swimming pools
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and baby sitting services
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Active guests can take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Exceptional culinary range with 18 restaurants as well as 14 different bars offering something for every occasion
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing the 50+ in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- All inclusive programme includes unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...