New adults-only all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun opens its doors to holidaymakers
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
After announcing plans to open the all inclusive market earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels has announced the opening of a new adults-only hotel in Cancun.
The Hyatt Zilara Cancun is located in the city's "Hotel Zone" and has a wide selection of luxurious accommodation ranging from junior suites, to swim-up suites.
The AAA Four Diamond property has 307 guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, 93 premium ocean view suites, 113 premium ocean front junior suites, 30 premium ocean front deluxe suites, 17 swim-up suites, and seven presidential suites. During holidays in Cancun, guests can relax in hot tubs in their "spa-style" bathrooms that boast jet showers and mini-bars.
Hotel's facilities include six gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges with a selection of Teppanyaki, Mexican, seafood, and tapas menus.; 6,888 square-feet of meeting space; a modern 24-hour fitness centre; ocean view swimming areas with swim-up bars; on-site spa and wellness centre; and guests will also have access to several nearby championship golf courses.
"Hyatt Zilara Cancun raises the bar for service, comfort and sophistication of an adult only all-inclusive experience. Complementing its related brand, Hyatt Ziva, which caters to guests of all ages, the adult-only Hyatt Zilara provides an experience that is perfect for romance, relaxation and retreat."
Stated Bruce Wardinski, the Chief Executive Officer of Playa Hotels and Resorts B.V, the owners and managers of Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
"By combining the strength of Hyatt, one of the most powerful global hotel brands, with Playa's experience in successfully owning and managing all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, we believe that the new Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva brands will offer existing all-inclusive guests a unique Hyatt experience and will attract a new customer to the all-inclusive resort experience by bringing brand distinction to this desirable and growing market segment."
He added, located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the international airport and during holidays to Cancun, guests can visit shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs and bars in the vibrant city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
A fun packed cultural experience awaits all the family at this unique eco park - a green zone full of exhibits and natural wonders is there for all to share
- Scarlet macaws and parrots welcome visitors for a fun summer break in Xcaret's Eco theme park
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Upgrade to The Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package which gives unlimited access to Xcaret Park with more than 40 cultural attractions and exhibits.
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Every luxury is included in the package – top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort, designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance, enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine à la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico’s lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
It’s no secret that Cancun has some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Discover why so many tourists run out of...