JW Marriott expands its portfolio in India with two new hotels
JW Marriott has announced that it will be expanding its collection of hotels in India with the opening of two new properties. JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi and JW Marriott Bengaluru will be the hotel brand's fourth and fifth hotels in the country and they opened within weeks of each other this autumn.
Marriott International's luxury brand JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of two new hotels in India.
Both the JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity and JW Marriott Bengaluru opened within weeks of each other this autumn and they are the hotel brand's fourth and fifth properties to open in India.
Mitzi Gaskins, the Vice President and Global Brand Manager of JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts commented:
"We are very excited to launch these two new, beautiful properties in India. India is a compelling and dynamic market and we look forward to continuing to celebrate the country's rich culture, history and flavours with our guests. As our international portfolio continues to grow, we remain focused on delivering an undeniably authentic travel experience to guests with a distinctive style of approachable luxury."
JW Marriott Bengaluru opened on 12th September, 2013 and caters for both business guests and leisure travellers. The five-star Bengaluru hotel overlooks the 300-acre Cubbon Park and has 297 elegant guest rooms and suites, including a lavish Presidential Suite.
This hotel's upscale facilities include six gourmet restaurants and bars; the luxury Spa by JW, which offers six treatment rooms, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a Pool Bar and cabanas, a modern fitness centre, and a tranquil yoga studio. The property also boasts more than 1,000 square meters of indoor and outdoor event space which can be used for meetings, conferences, weddings and special events.
The JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity opened its doors on 18th October, 2013 and is located in the upscale business and leisure district of New Delhi. The property has 523 guest rooms, including a Presidential Suite, plus an impressive lobby installation that is made up of several glass tubes and is from the commissioned artist Nikolas Weinstein Studio.
The New Delhi hotel's facilities include six restaurant and lounges serving international cuisine; the Quan Spa with an array of signature replenishing spa treatments, a modern fitness club, and an outdoor swimming pool; and 2,323 square meters of meeting space and eight separate meeting rooms.
JW Marriott opened its first India hotel in the seaside town of Juhu in Mumbai in 2002 and since then, the property has become landmark and is a popular choice for Bollywood stars.
"JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts appeals to guests seeking a luxury experience that pairs elegance with approachability, crafted to reflect their own sophistication and desire to excel."
"The brand resonates with both our international and domestic guests, and we will continue to strive for excellence across our portfolio as India continues to play an important role in our growth strategy."
Commented Rajeev Menon, the Area Vice President for South Asia and Australia for Marriott International.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...