JW Marriott expands its portfolio in India with two new hotels
JW Marriott has announced that it will be expanding its collection of hotels in India with the opening of two new properties. JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi and JW Marriott Bengaluru will be the hotel brand's fourth and fifth hotels in the country and they opened within weeks of each other this autumn.
Marriott International's luxury brand JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of two new hotels in India.
Both the JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity and JW Marriott Bengaluru opened within weeks of each other this autumn and they are the hotel brand's fourth and fifth properties to open in India.
Mitzi Gaskins, the Vice President and Global Brand Manager of JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts commented:
"We are very excited to launch these two new, beautiful properties in India. India is a compelling and dynamic market and we look forward to continuing to celebrate the country's rich culture, history and flavours with our guests. As our international portfolio continues to grow, we remain focused on delivering an undeniably authentic travel experience to guests with a distinctive style of approachable luxury."
JW Marriott Bengaluru opened on 12th September, 2013 and caters for both business guests and leisure travellers. The five-star Bengaluru hotel overlooks the 300-acre Cubbon Park and has 297 elegant guest rooms and suites, including a lavish Presidential Suite.
This hotel's upscale facilities include six gourmet restaurants and bars; the luxury Spa by JW, which offers six treatment rooms, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a Pool Bar and cabanas, a modern fitness centre, and a tranquil yoga studio. The property also boasts more than 1,000 square meters of indoor and outdoor event space which can be used for meetings, conferences, weddings and special events.
The JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity opened its doors on 18th October, 2013 and is located in the upscale business and leisure district of New Delhi. The property has 523 guest rooms, including a Presidential Suite, plus an impressive lobby installation that is made up of several glass tubes and is from the commissioned artist Nikolas Weinstein Studio.
The New Delhi hotel's facilities include six restaurant and lounges serving international cuisine; the Quan Spa with an array of signature replenishing spa treatments, a modern fitness club, and an outdoor swimming pool; and 2,323 square meters of meeting space and eight separate meeting rooms.
JW Marriott opened its first India hotel in the seaside town of Juhu in Mumbai in 2002 and since then, the property has become landmark and is a popular choice for Bollywood stars.
"JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts appeals to guests seeking a luxury experience that pairs elegance with approachability, crafted to reflect their own sophistication and desire to excel."
"The brand resonates with both our international and domestic guests, and we will continue to strive for excellence across our portfolio as India continues to play an important role in our growth strategy."
Commented Rajeev Menon, the Area Vice President for South Asia and Australia for Marriott International.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...