Barefoot Holidays in St Lucia named as the Caribbean's Leading Destination Management Company
Barefoot Holidays, a tour operator and travel company in St Lucia, has been named as the Caribbean's Leading Tour Operator in the World Travel Awards 2013. The travel company is made up of industry professionals and the team specialise in providing enriching and extraordinary experiences for holidaymakers.
The St Lucian-owned travel and tour operator, Barefoot Holidays, has been awarded a coveted title at the 2013 World Travel Awards.
The travel company specialises in providing extraordinary experiences for tourists visiting the Caribbean island of St Lucia and it was named as the Caribbean Leading Tour Operator in this year's World Travel Awards.
This is the second time that Barefoot Holidays has been honoured at the World Travel Awards and the global recognition is also a welcomed boost to the island's tourism industry.
The company's team of travel professionals help organise St Lucia holidays and experiences, as well as destination weddings in romantic settings. Staff members will assist with accommodation at hotels and resorts, transportation, dining, and entertainment and activities.
The World Travel Awards are well known as being the "Oscars of the travel industry" and after launching in 1993, thousands of hotels and resorts, airlines, destinations and tour operators across the world have received coveted awards.
The 238-square-mile island of St Lucia lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and over the years, it has been the recipient of multiple international awards and accolades.
The nation is home to breathtaking natural landscapes such as the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons; emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy palm-fringed beaches where tourists taking St Lucia holidays can enjoy watersports and fun activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, glass bottom boat tours, sailing, fishing and catamaran cruises.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore an array of attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and the tranquil Rodney Bay. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...