Barefoot Holidays in St Lucia named as the Caribbean's Leading Destination Management Company
Barefoot Holidays, a tour operator and travel company in St Lucia, has been named as the Caribbean's Leading Tour Operator in the World Travel Awards 2013. The travel company is made up of industry professionals and the team specialise in providing enriching and extraordinary experiences for holidaymakers.
The St Lucian-owned travel and tour operator, Barefoot Holidays, has been awarded a coveted title at the 2013 World Travel Awards.
The travel company specialises in providing extraordinary experiences for tourists visiting the Caribbean island of St Lucia and it was named as the Caribbean Leading Tour Operator in this year's World Travel Awards.
This is the second time that Barefoot Holidays has been honoured at the World Travel Awards and the global recognition is also a welcomed boost to the island's tourism industry.
The company's team of travel professionals help organise St Lucia holidays and experiences, as well as destination weddings in romantic settings. Staff members will assist with accommodation at hotels and resorts, transportation, dining, and entertainment and activities.
The World Travel Awards are well known as being the "Oscars of the travel industry" and after launching in 1993, thousands of hotels and resorts, airlines, destinations and tour operators across the world have received coveted awards.
The 238-square-mile island of St Lucia lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and over the years, it has been the recipient of multiple international awards and accolades.
The nation is home to breathtaking natural landscapes such as the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons; emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy palm-fringed beaches where tourists taking St Lucia holidays can enjoy watersports and fun activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, glass bottom boat tours, sailing, fishing and catamaran cruises.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore an array of attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and the tranquil Rodney Bay. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...