Raffles Praslin, Seychelles unveils festive Christmas and New Year celebrations
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is offering a collection of festive celebrations and events for guests over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period. Tourists can enjoy luxury holidays at the hotel amid tropical surroundings made up of palm-fringed white sand beaches and turquoise ocean waters while taking part in traditional festive activities such as a Christmas tree lighting ceremony and buffets and dinners.
One of the most luxurious hotels in the Seychelles has unveiled a series of festive treats for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is offering a series of festive events and activities for guests to enjoy during luxury holidays at the property, such as a traditional tree lighting ceremony, a Christmas Market by Raffles, and gourmet buffets and dinners.
Guests staying at the Seychelles hotel can decorate their own Christmas tree in their private villa and get into the Christmas spirit at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony which will take place at the resort's panoramic rooftop lounge at sunset on 21st December, 2013.
On Christmas Eve, holidaymakers can savour a festive buffet in the Losean restaurant or a seven-course menu in Curieuse Restaurant. A Champagne brunch will take place on Christmas Day, plus the arrival of Santa Claus at the Seychelles hotel's beachfront.
The Christmas Market by Raffles will debut on 21st December and continue until 7th January, 2014. While parents browse the stalls and purchase the local products in the charming Christmas huts, children can meet Santa and participate in treasure hunts, face painting and festive activities in the Sugar Palm Kids Club.
In the Seychelles over the New Year period can attend the New Year's Eve Gala Dinner with a lavish buffet and live music. The "En Vogue Gold Party" will then take place in the rooftop lounge, where guests are invited to wear gold outfits, drink golden Champagne cocktails, and welcome the New Year with fireworks display and music from a DJ. Younger guests can celebrate the New Year festivities at the kids disco in the kids club.
One New Year's Day, Raffles Praslin Seychelles will offer a unique a sunrise luxury Champagne breakfast at the nearby Zimbabwe mountain where guests can watch the first sunrise of 2014 over a white sandy beach.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles Resort is located just half an hour from Praslin Airport and has 86 luxury villas that feature private plunge pools and unspoilt views of the sparkling ocean. Guests can enjoy the dedicated service of a 24-hour butler during their stay in villas suites at the upscale Seychelles resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...