Raffles Praslin, Seychelles unveils festive Christmas and New Year celebrations
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is offering a collection of festive celebrations and events for guests over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period. Tourists can enjoy luxury holidays at the hotel amid tropical surroundings made up of palm-fringed white sand beaches and turquoise ocean waters while taking part in traditional festive activities such as a Christmas tree lighting ceremony and buffets and dinners.
One of the most luxurious hotels in the Seychelles has unveiled a series of festive treats for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is offering a series of festive events and activities for guests to enjoy during luxury holidays at the property, such as a traditional tree lighting ceremony, a Christmas Market by Raffles, and gourmet buffets and dinners.
Guests staying at the Seychelles hotel can decorate their own Christmas tree in their private villa and get into the Christmas spirit at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony which will take place at the resort's panoramic rooftop lounge at sunset on 21st December, 2013.
On Christmas Eve, holidaymakers can savour a festive buffet in the Losean restaurant or a seven-course menu in Curieuse Restaurant. A Champagne brunch will take place on Christmas Day, plus the arrival of Santa Claus at the Seychelles hotel's beachfront.
The Christmas Market by Raffles will debut on 21st December and continue until 7th January, 2014. While parents browse the stalls and purchase the local products in the charming Christmas huts, children can meet Santa and participate in treasure hunts, face painting and festive activities in the Sugar Palm Kids Club.
In the Seychelles over the New Year period can attend the New Year's Eve Gala Dinner with a lavish buffet and live music. The "En Vogue Gold Party" will then take place in the rooftop lounge, where guests are invited to wear gold outfits, drink golden Champagne cocktails, and welcome the New Year with fireworks display and music from a DJ. Younger guests can celebrate the New Year festivities at the kids disco in the kids club.
One New Year's Day, Raffles Praslin Seychelles will offer a unique a sunrise luxury Champagne breakfast at the nearby Zimbabwe mountain where guests can watch the first sunrise of 2014 over a white sandy beach.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles Resort is located just half an hour from Praslin Airport and has 86 luxury villas that feature private plunge pools and unspoilt views of the sparkling ocean. Guests can enjoy the dedicated service of a 24-hour butler during their stay in villas suites at the upscale Seychelles resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...