Best Western Premier launches new hotel overlooking Nha Trang Bay
Best Western International has announced the launch of the Best Western Premier Havana Nha Trang resort in Vietnam. This luxury resort is ideally situated along the picturesque shores of Nha Trang Bay along the South East Coast of Vietnam. The launch of this latest hotel comes as Best Western International pursues its growth strategy in Southeast Asia.
As part of its Southeast Asia growth strategy, Best Western International (BWI) recently announced the launch of its latest hotel in Vietnam, the Best Western Premier Havana Nha Trang. As the name would suggest, this luxury resort is situated along the beautiful shores of Nha Trang Bay, one of Vietnam's up and coming holiday destinations.
Guests booking a stay at the Best Western Premier Havana Trang hotel can choose from 200 room and suites, each of which offers breathtaking panoramic views of the South East Coast of Vietnam. In room amenities include LCD TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, rain showers and separate bathtubs- perfect for unwinding after a long day of sight seeing. On site facilities include an infinity pool, as well as a restaurant where guests can enjoy mouth watering local and international dishes.
The launch of Best Western's latest resort comes as many industry insiders have pegged Vietnam as one of the top destinations in the region. Currently, Vietnam's tourism industry is benefiting from improved infrastructure with a 10 per cent growth in international arrivals over the course of the first three quarters of 2013 and analysts predicting that arrivals will reach a historical high in 2013.
At the time of the announcement, Glenn de Souza, BWI's Vice President of International Operations for Asia and the Middle East stated the following:
"Vietnam's tourism industry is booming and demand for resort destinations such as Nha Trang has never been higher. We are delighted to bring our luxury BEST WESTERN PREMIER brand to Nha Trang, and I feel confident that the hotel will appeal to the new well-heeled breed of traveler the city now attracts. With our superb location, range of international facilities and world class service, I am certain BEST WESTERN PREMIER Havana Nha Trang Hotel will become a new landmark of luxury in this exciting city".
Since its entry into Asia and the Middle East in 2001, Best Western International has expanded its portfolio to cover 27 countries in the region and the Best Western Premier Havana Nha Trang will help to further consolidate its position as one of the leading hotel groups in Southeast Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Explore the juxtaposition of Vietnam’s sprawling cities against blissful tropical island landscapes with this exciting yet luxurious tour
- Luxury accommodation throughout
- Watch the world go by as you cruise through the Mekong Delta
- Ideal beachfront break on the tropical island of Phu Quoc to finish
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...