Karisma Hotels to reopen refurbished Azul Sensatori Jamaica in December
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the refurbished 140-room Azul Sensatori Jamaica in the popular tourist destination Negril next month. The hotel will be reopening to tourists visiting Jamaica on 15th December, 2013, following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme.
Jamaica will see the opening of a new hotel next month as Karisma Hotels and Resorts announces the launch of Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The hotel, formerly Beaches Sandy Bay, is scheduled to open to tourists taking Jamaica holidays on 15th December, 2013.
The 140-room hotel is located in the popular resort town of Negril and is Karisma's first property outside of Mexico.
Speaking at the 15th Annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference at the Eden Roc Beach in Florida last week, Rinaldo Fernandez, the Senior Vice President of the Travel Club Division of Karisma Hotels and Resorts, said:
"It will be a gourmet all-inclusive. All the restaurants will be a-la-carte and will have their own theme... so we will be taking the all-inclusive to a different level."
The hotel was acquired by the Mexican hotel group in October 2012 where it became the Seashore Bay Beach Resort. The Jamaica hotel then closed in May this year to undergo a multi-million dollar transformation and it will re-open as Azul Sensatori Jamaica just in time for Christmas and the high season.
"Jamaica is the fourth largest market in the Caribbean in terms of the inflow of tourists, and of all the areas in Jamaica, Negril is the fastest growing tourist area and it probably has one of the most beautiful beaches that that I have seen. It is just spectacular."
The new luxury property will cater for families and couples taking holidays in Jamaica and will feature swimming pools, a kids club, gourmet restaurants and an array of fun activities.
Negril is one of the island's most popular and vibrant coastal towns. Negril's most famous attractions is its pristine seven-mile white beach with turquoise ocean waters that are home to a spectacular offshore reef and perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town boasts plenty of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront Jamaica hotels.
In Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the Caribbean island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the renowned Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the country's historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....