Karisma Hotels to reopen refurbished Azul Sensatori Jamaica in December
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the refurbished 140-room Azul Sensatori Jamaica in the popular tourist destination Negril next month. The hotel will be reopening to tourists visiting Jamaica on 15th December, 2013, following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme.
Jamaica will see the opening of a new hotel next month as Karisma Hotels and Resorts announces the launch of Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The hotel, formerly Beaches Sandy Bay, is scheduled to open to tourists taking Jamaica holidays on 15th December, 2013.
The 140-room hotel is located in the popular resort town of Negril and is Karisma's first property outside of Mexico.
Speaking at the 15th Annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference at the Eden Roc Beach in Florida last week, Rinaldo Fernandez, the Senior Vice President of the Travel Club Division of Karisma Hotels and Resorts, said:
"It will be a gourmet all-inclusive. All the restaurants will be a-la-carte and will have their own theme... so we will be taking the all-inclusive to a different level."
The hotel was acquired by the Mexican hotel group in October 2012 where it became the Seashore Bay Beach Resort. The Jamaica hotel then closed in May this year to undergo a multi-million dollar transformation and it will re-open as Azul Sensatori Jamaica just in time for Christmas and the high season.
"Jamaica is the fourth largest market in the Caribbean in terms of the inflow of tourists, and of all the areas in Jamaica, Negril is the fastest growing tourist area and it probably has one of the most beautiful beaches that that I have seen. It is just spectacular."
The new luxury property will cater for families and couples taking holidays in Jamaica and will feature swimming pools, a kids club, gourmet restaurants and an array of fun activities.
Negril is one of the island's most popular and vibrant coastal towns. Negril's most famous attractions is its pristine seven-mile white beach with turquoise ocean waters that are home to a spectacular offshore reef and perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town boasts plenty of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront Jamaica hotels.
In Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the Caribbean island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the renowned Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the country's historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free!
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...