Karisma Hotels to reopen refurbished Azul Sensatori Jamaica in December
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the refurbished 140-room Azul Sensatori Jamaica in the popular tourist destination Negril next month. The hotel will be reopening to tourists visiting Jamaica on 15th December, 2013, following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme.
Jamaica will see the opening of a new hotel next month as Karisma Hotels and Resorts announces the launch of Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The hotel, formerly Beaches Sandy Bay, is scheduled to open to tourists taking Jamaica holidays on 15th December, 2013.
The 140-room hotel is located in the popular resort town of Negril and is Karisma's first property outside of Mexico.
Speaking at the 15th Annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference at the Eden Roc Beach in Florida last week, Rinaldo Fernandez, the Senior Vice President of the Travel Club Division of Karisma Hotels and Resorts, said:
"It will be a gourmet all-inclusive. All the restaurants will be a-la-carte and will have their own theme... so we will be taking the all-inclusive to a different level."
The hotel was acquired by the Mexican hotel group in October 2012 where it became the Seashore Bay Beach Resort. The Jamaica hotel then closed in May this year to undergo a multi-million dollar transformation and it will re-open as Azul Sensatori Jamaica just in time for Christmas and the high season.
"Jamaica is the fourth largest market in the Caribbean in terms of the inflow of tourists, and of all the areas in Jamaica, Negril is the fastest growing tourist area and it probably has one of the most beautiful beaches that that I have seen. It is just spectacular."
The new luxury property will cater for families and couples taking holidays in Jamaica and will feature swimming pools, a kids club, gourmet restaurants and an array of fun activities.
Negril is one of the island's most popular and vibrant coastal towns. Negril's most famous attractions is its pristine seven-mile white beach with turquoise ocean waters that are home to a spectacular offshore reef and perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures.
The beach resort town boasts plenty of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront Jamaica hotels.
In Jamaica, travellers can explore the natural wonders of the Caribbean island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the renowned Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the country's historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...