The Holiday Place wins again title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean at 2013 BTA
One more year, one more award for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards. For the second year running, the company has won the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, as voted by members of the public. The announcement came during a Halloween Night Gala held in Battersea Evolution, London, on 31st October.
Once again, The Holiday Place has walked out triumphantly from the British Travel Awards at its 2013 edition, after winning the accolade of "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda" for the second year running.
The winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards were announced last night, on 31st October at a special Halloween Gala that took place in London's Battersea Evolution. Even though the company's thrilled at winning this accolade for the second time in two years, the team of travel experts at The Holiday Place is only a little sad they didn't also win last year's award of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company.
Speaking about this year's accolade, The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant, revealed:
"It's a great honour to once again be nominated and voted by the public as one of the best travel companies in the industry, especially so after winning a title for the second time around.
We're only slightly disappointed we didn't win on the other categories we were nominated in, as last year we also won the title of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company. We would have loved a repeat, but we'll keep on working hard to reap even more rewards and nominations in 2014's British Travel Awards edition."
Also attending the ceremony, Lorraine Barnes Burton, speaking on behalf of the British Travel Awards, said:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
The British Travel Awards, also known as the "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" are an independent organisation that presents the nomination of outstanding travel companies in the UK in a range of different categories, voted by members of the public. These awards are the only of its kind in the UK travel industry to be elected by the travelling public.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...