The Holiday Place wins again title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean at 2013 BTA
One more year, one more award for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards. For the second year running, the company has won the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, as voted by members of the public. The announcement came during a Halloween Night Gala held in Battersea Evolution, London, on 31st October.
Once again, The Holiday Place has walked out triumphantly from the British Travel Awards at its 2013 edition, after winning the accolade of "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda" for the second year running.
The winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards were announced last night, on 31st October at a special Halloween Gala that took place in London's Battersea Evolution. Even though the company's thrilled at winning this accolade for the second time in two years, the team of travel experts at The Holiday Place is only a little sad they didn't also win last year's award of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company.
Speaking about this year's accolade, The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant, revealed:
"It's a great honour to once again be nominated and voted by the public as one of the best travel companies in the industry, especially so after winning a title for the second time around.
We're only slightly disappointed we didn't win on the other categories we were nominated in, as last year we also won the title of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company. We would have loved a repeat, but we'll keep on working hard to reap even more rewards and nominations in 2014's British Travel Awards edition."
Also attending the ceremony, Lorraine Barnes Burton, speaking on behalf of the British Travel Awards, said:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
The British Travel Awards, also known as the "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" are an independent organisation that presents the nomination of outstanding travel companies in the UK in a range of different categories, voted by members of the public. These awards are the only of its kind in the UK travel industry to be elected by the travelling public.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...