The Holiday Place wins again title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean at 2013 BTA
One more year, one more award for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards. For the second year running, the company has won the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, as voted by members of the public. The announcement came during a Halloween Night Gala held in Battersea Evolution, London, on 31st October.
Once again, The Holiday Place has walked out triumphantly from the British Travel Awards at its 2013 edition, after winning the accolade of "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda" for the second year running.
The winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards were announced last night, on 31st October at a special Halloween Gala that took place in London's Battersea Evolution. Even though the company's thrilled at winning this accolade for the second time in two years, the team of travel experts at The Holiday Place is only a little sad they didn't also win last year's award of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company.
Speaking about this year's accolade, The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant, revealed:
"It's a great honour to once again be nominated and voted by the public as one of the best travel companies in the industry, especially so after winning a title for the second time around.
We're only slightly disappointed we didn't win on the other categories we were nominated in, as last year we also won the title of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company. We would have loved a repeat, but we'll keep on working hard to reap even more rewards and nominations in 2014's British Travel Awards edition."
Also attending the ceremony, Lorraine Barnes Burton, speaking on behalf of the British Travel Awards, said:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
The British Travel Awards, also known as the "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" are an independent organisation that presents the nomination of outstanding travel companies in the UK in a range of different categories, voted by members of the public. These awards are the only of its kind in the UK travel industry to be elected by the travelling public.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...