Cancun's Isla Mujeres Palace Resort adds luxury yacht to its amenities
Palace Resorts has announced a new addition to the Isla Mujeres Palace in Cancun with the launch of the Casanova luxury yacht. The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger yacht will transport guests between Cancun Pier and the luxurious island resort, providing a direct transfer for tourists arriving to and departing from the resort.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico has unveiled its brand new luxury yacht that will be used to ferry guests to and from Cancun Pier.
The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger Casanova yacht will be used to directly transport tourists to and from the pier at the luxurious resort, allowing guests to reach the property quickly and without the inconvenience of a ferry transfer. The yacht will operate on a daily basis and will depart from Discovery's Aquatours marina that is located at Boulevard Kukulcan KM 6.5 in Cancun's Hotel Zone.
Guests must book the service at last 24 hours before they arrive in Cancun and transfers are available between 9am and 6pm.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort is an all-inclusive couple-only property with 62 guest rooms and suites that boast private balconies with island, pool or ocean views. In Isla Mujeres tourists can relax in their elegant accommodation with amenities including double Jacuzzis, mini bars, 24-hour room service, LCD televisions with satellite, coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers, and wireless internet.
Hotel's facilities include the gourmet Azul Restaurant, three bars, and a swimming pool, plus an array of water sports activities.
The area is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
Holidaymakers can go on zip line tours through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Palace Resorts operate a collection of upscale hotels in Cancun including Beach Palace Cancun, Palace Cozumel, Isla Mujeres Palace, Sun Palace Cancun, Playacar Palace, and Moon Palace Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...