Cancun's Isla Mujeres Palace Resort adds luxury yacht to its amenities
Palace Resorts has announced a new addition to the Isla Mujeres Palace in Cancun with the launch of the Casanova luxury yacht. The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger yacht will transport guests between Cancun Pier and the luxurious island resort, providing a direct transfer for tourists arriving to and departing from the resort.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico has unveiled its brand new luxury yacht that will be used to ferry guests to and from Cancun Pier.
The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger Casanova yacht will be used to directly transport tourists to and from the pier at the luxurious resort, allowing guests to reach the property quickly and without the inconvenience of a ferry transfer. The yacht will operate on a daily basis and will depart from Discovery's Aquatours marina that is located at Boulevard Kukulcan KM 6.5 in Cancun's Hotel Zone.
Guests must book the service at last 24 hours before they arrive in Cancun and transfers are available between 9am and 6pm.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort is an all-inclusive couple-only property with 62 guest rooms and suites that boast private balconies with island, pool or ocean views. In Isla Mujeres tourists can relax in their elegant accommodation with amenities including double Jacuzzis, mini bars, 24-hour room service, LCD televisions with satellite, coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers, and wireless internet.
Hotel's facilities include the gourmet Azul Restaurant, three bars, and a swimming pool, plus an array of water sports activities.
The area is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
Holidaymakers can go on zip line tours through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Palace Resorts operate a collection of upscale hotels in Cancun including Beach Palace Cancun, Palace Cozumel, Isla Mujeres Palace, Sun Palace Cancun, Playacar Palace, and Moon Palace Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...