Cancun's Isla Mujeres Palace Resort adds luxury yacht to its amenities
Palace Resorts has announced a new addition to the Isla Mujeres Palace in Cancun with the launch of the Casanova luxury yacht. The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger yacht will transport guests between Cancun Pier and the luxurious island resort, providing a direct transfer for tourists arriving to and departing from the resort.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico has unveiled its brand new luxury yacht that will be used to ferry guests to and from Cancun Pier.
The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger Casanova yacht will be used to directly transport tourists to and from the pier at the luxurious resort, allowing guests to reach the property quickly and without the inconvenience of a ferry transfer. The yacht will operate on a daily basis and will depart from Discovery's Aquatours marina that is located at Boulevard Kukulcan KM 6.5 in Cancun's Hotel Zone.
Guests must book the service at last 24 hours before they arrive in Cancun and transfers are available between 9am and 6pm.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort is an all-inclusive couple-only property with 62 guest rooms and suites that boast private balconies with island, pool or ocean views. In Isla Mujeres tourists can relax in their elegant accommodation with amenities including double Jacuzzis, mini bars, 24-hour room service, LCD televisions with satellite, coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers, and wireless internet.
Hotel's facilities include the gourmet Azul Restaurant, three bars, and a swimming pool, plus an array of water sports activities.
The area is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
Holidaymakers can go on zip line tours through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Palace Resorts operate a collection of upscale hotels in Cancun including Beach Palace Cancun, Palace Cozumel, Isla Mujeres Palace, Sun Palace Cancun, Playacar Palace, and Moon Palace Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...