Cancun's Isla Mujeres Palace Resort adds luxury yacht to its amenities
Palace Resorts has announced a new addition to the Isla Mujeres Palace in Cancun with the launch of the Casanova luxury yacht. The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger yacht will transport guests between Cancun Pier and the luxurious island resort, providing a direct transfer for tourists arriving to and departing from the resort.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico has unveiled its brand new luxury yacht that will be used to ferry guests to and from Cancun Pier.
The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger Casanova yacht will be used to directly transport tourists to and from the pier at the luxurious resort, allowing guests to reach the property quickly and without the inconvenience of a ferry transfer. The yacht will operate on a daily basis and will depart from Discovery's Aquatours marina that is located at Boulevard Kukulcan KM 6.5 in Cancun's Hotel Zone.
Guests must book the service at last 24 hours before they arrive in Cancun and transfers are available between 9am and 6pm.
The Isla Mujeres Palace Resort is an all-inclusive couple-only property with 62 guest rooms and suites that boast private balconies with island, pool or ocean views. In Isla Mujeres tourists can relax in their elegant accommodation with amenities including double Jacuzzis, mini bars, 24-hour room service, LCD televisions with satellite, coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers, and wireless internet.
Hotel's facilities include the gourmet Azul Restaurant, three bars, and a swimming pool, plus an array of water sports activities.
The area is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
Holidaymakers can go on zip line tours through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Palace Resorts operate a collection of upscale hotels in Cancun including Beach Palace Cancun, Palace Cozumel, Isla Mujeres Palace, Sun Palace Cancun, Playacar Palace, and Moon Palace Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...