The Holiday Place celebrates 'Wear it Pink' day
Just last Friday 25 October, The Holiday Place was honoured to don pink colours in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All employees gave a generous contribution to support vital charities that support people with the disease and fund research vital programmes to find a cure.
The Holiday Place recently celebrated ‘Wear it Pink' day last Friday 25th October. The website turned pink for the occasion and everyone in the office chipped in to donate for this great cause.
With the aim of raising awareness about breast cancer while donating to the Breast Cancer Research UK charity, all 60 members of The Holiday Place team participated in a special ‘Wear it Pink' raffle where one lucky winner walked away with the ingredients to make enough pina colada for a really nice cocktail party, and just for donating everyone got a special cake treat each.
Every year, The Holiday Place hosts a fund-raising event with everyone in the office being encouraged to don something pink and contribute to this worthy cause.
Honouring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this year the company's employees didn't disappoint by donating a significant amount towards the important charity that carries out ongoing research to beat cancer.
Breast Cancer Research UK and the Breast Cancer Foundation are vital organisations that work hard to raise awareness about breast cancer, providing support to people affected by the disease and promoting early detection campaigns. The former is an essential charity that funds critical research programmes to find cures for this serious, life-threatening disease.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...