The Holiday Place celebrates 'Wear it Pink' day
Just last Friday 25 October, The Holiday Place was honoured to don pink colours in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All employees gave a generous contribution to support vital charities that support people with the disease and fund research vital programmes to find a cure.
The Holiday Place recently celebrated ‘Wear it Pink' day last Friday 25th October. The website turned pink for the occasion and everyone in the office chipped in to donate for this great cause.
With the aim of raising awareness about breast cancer while donating to the Breast Cancer Research UK charity, all 60 members of The Holiday Place team participated in a special ‘Wear it Pink' raffle where one lucky winner walked away with the ingredients to make enough pina colada for a really nice cocktail party, and just for donating everyone got a special cake treat each.
Every year, The Holiday Place hosts a fund-raising event with everyone in the office being encouraged to don something pink and contribute to this worthy cause.
Honouring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this year the company's employees didn't disappoint by donating a significant amount towards the important charity that carries out ongoing research to beat cancer.
Breast Cancer Research UK and the Breast Cancer Foundation are vital organisations that work hard to raise awareness about breast cancer, providing support to people affected by the disease and promoting early detection campaigns. The former is an essential charity that funds critical research programmes to find cures for this serious, life-threatening disease.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...