The Holiday Place celebrates 'Wear it Pink' day
Just last Friday 25 October, The Holiday Place was honoured to don pink colours in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All employees gave a generous contribution to support vital charities that support people with the disease and fund research vital programmes to find a cure.
The Holiday Place recently celebrated ‘Wear it Pink' day last Friday 25th October. The website turned pink for the occasion and everyone in the office chipped in to donate for this great cause.
With the aim of raising awareness about breast cancer while donating to the Breast Cancer Research UK charity, all 60 members of The Holiday Place team participated in a special ‘Wear it Pink' raffle where one lucky winner walked away with the ingredients to make enough pina colada for a really nice cocktail party, and just for donating everyone got a special cake treat each.
Every year, The Holiday Place hosts a fund-raising event with everyone in the office being encouraged to don something pink and contribute to this worthy cause.
Honouring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this year the company's employees didn't disappoint by donating a significant amount towards the important charity that carries out ongoing research to beat cancer.
Breast Cancer Research UK and the Breast Cancer Foundation are vital organisations that work hard to raise awareness about breast cancer, providing support to people affected by the disease and promoting early detection campaigns. The former is an essential charity that funds critical research programmes to find cures for this serious, life-threatening disease.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...