Costa Rica's Flamingo Beach Resort re-launches its OnZen Spa
Guests booking a stay at the Flamingo Beach Resort in Guanacaste Costa Rica will be pleased to learn that the Resort has recently re launched their luxury OnZen Spa. The newly refurbished spa offers a range of facilities and treatments using eco friendly 100 per cent vegan products.
The Flamingo Beach Resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica has recently announced the re launch of their luxury spa- the OnZen Spa. The spa was previously operated by a third party but is now a under the management of the Resort.
Of the re launch Donovan Garcia, General Manager of the Flamingo Beach Resort stated:
"The OnZen Spa adds great value to our property and we believe that it will be extremely popular with Flamingo Beach Resort guest. We are thrilled with the product line and improved treatments that Ms. Karlin [owner of Nayked Botanicals products] has introduced, and look forward to the successful future of our new spa under the direction of Delia Correas, a licensed therapist with more than 15 years experience in Costa Rica resort spas."
The new Zen themed spa features four treatment rooms, two Jacuzzi hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms. In addition to the new facilities the OnZen Spa offers a range of relaxing treatments including a Rain Forest Aromatherapy Massage, an After-Sun Skin Repair Treatment ideal for the guests who spend their days out enjoying the sun sea and sand experience that Playa Flamingo has to offer.
For those holidaymakers who appreciate eco friendly products the OnZen Spa has committed to using all natural, organic products from Nayked Botanicals, all of which are 100 per cent vegan and staff have been fully trained by Vicki Karlin – Founder and owner of Nayked Botanicals.
The Flamingo Beach Resort is the only resort that can boast of being located directly on the beautiful white sandy shores of the Playa Flamingo. This ideally situated resort has 120 room and suite.
Guests can enjoy the resorts two swimming pools, one of which is an infinity edge pool with a swim up bar, as well as the Flamingo Casino and Bar ensuring there is something to offer every guest.
The launch of the newly revamped spa adds even more value to the Flamingo Beach Resort's proposition, making this one of the best resorts for travellers booking a holiday in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...