Ladera Resort in St Lucia named as one of Conde Nast's "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean"
The beautiful Ladera Resort in St Lucia has been named as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean" in Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards. The luxury hotel ranked in eighth position after it received a score of 91.0 in the recent survey, beating other St Lucian properties on the list.
The Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards have highlighted a luxurious St Lucian resort as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean".
The Ladera Resort was ranked in eighth place in the list that is voted for by readers of the renowned travel magazine. The property scored 91.0 in the survey, beating other St Lucia hotels that were featured on the coveted list.
The honour comes shortly after the St Lucia hotel was recognised on the list of "Fodor's 100 Hotels" in the world. The upscale resort was one of just three St Lucian properties to make it on the prestigious list and the country's only resort to be named in the "Exotic Hideaways" category.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site boasting breathtaking views of the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Earlier this year, the St Lucia resort unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge. Positioned on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and overlooks the Pitons.
St Lucia resort's facilities include The Spa which offers a wide range of rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by Saint Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym where guests can enjoy a work out in lush surroundings; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and holidaymakers can relax white sandy beaches; go horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; or enjoy glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....