Ladera Resort in St Lucia named as one of Conde Nast's "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean"
The beautiful Ladera Resort in St Lucia has been named as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean" in Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards. The luxury hotel ranked in eighth position after it received a score of 91.0 in the recent survey, beating other St Lucian properties on the list.
The Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards have highlighted a luxurious St Lucian resort as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean".
The Ladera Resort was ranked in eighth place in the list that is voted for by readers of the renowned travel magazine. The property scored 91.0 in the survey, beating other St Lucia hotels that were featured on the coveted list.
The honour comes shortly after the St Lucia hotel was recognised on the list of "Fodor's 100 Hotels" in the world. The upscale resort was one of just three St Lucian properties to make it on the prestigious list and the country's only resort to be named in the "Exotic Hideaways" category.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site boasting breathtaking views of the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Earlier this year, the St Lucia resort unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge. Positioned on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and overlooks the Pitons.
St Lucia resort's facilities include The Spa which offers a wide range of rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by Saint Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym where guests can enjoy a work out in lush surroundings; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and holidaymakers can relax white sandy beaches; go horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; or enjoy glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...