Ladera Resort in St Lucia named as one of Conde Nast's "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean"
The beautiful Ladera Resort in St Lucia has been named as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean" in Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards. The luxury hotel ranked in eighth position after it received a score of 91.0 in the recent survey, beating other St Lucian properties on the list.
The Conde Nast Traveller magazine's 2013 Readers' Choice Awards have highlighted a luxurious St Lucian resort as one of the "Top 15 Hotels in the Caribbean".
The Ladera Resort was ranked in eighth place in the list that is voted for by readers of the renowned travel magazine. The property scored 91.0 in the survey, beating other St Lucia hotels that were featured on the coveted list.
The honour comes shortly after the St Lucia hotel was recognised on the list of "Fodor's 100 Hotels" in the world. The upscale resort was one of just three St Lucian properties to make it on the prestigious list and the country's only resort to be named in the "Exotic Hideaways" category.
Ladera Resort is the only property in St Lucia that sits on UNESCO World Heritage Site boasting breathtaking views of the majestic Pitons. The luxurious lodge is positioned on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above sea level in the picturesque town of Soufrière. The resort's signature design of its three-walled guest suites attracts holidaymakers from all over the world and the furniture is all handcrafted by local artisans.
Earlier this year, the St Lucia resort unveiled its brand new accommodation at Paradise Ridge. Positioned on high-altitude private land, Paradise Ridge is surrounded by a tropical rainforest and overlooks the Pitons.
St Lucia resort's facilities include The Spa which offers a wide range of rejuvenating treatments that have been inspired by Saint Lucia's volcanoes and verdant rainforests; the Garden Gym where guests can enjoy a work out in lush surroundings; and the gourmet Dasheene restaurant which serves fresh locally-sourced cuisine and has been voted in Conde Nast Annual Reader's Choice Awards poll as one of the 35 highest ranked properties for food on islands around the world.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and holidaymakers can relax white sandy beaches; go horse riding, hiking through rainforests, or climbing up the Pitons; or enjoy glass-bottom boat tours, sailing and scuba diving in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...