The Holiday Place confirmed as finalists for this year's British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place is proud to reveal that it has recently been confirmed as a finalist for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, which will take place on 31st October at a special Halloween Night Gala in Battersea Evolution, London. As past winners of two accolades, this year we're proud to be nominated in three categories: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company and Best All Inclusive Holiday Company.
The Holiday Place is proud to announce that it has been confirmed as one of the top three finalists for this year's prestigious British Travel Awards in the following categories:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best All Inclusive Holiday Company
This information was confirmed to The Holiday Place by Lorraine Barnes Burton, British Travel Awards' chief executive. As past winners in two categories at last year's British Travel Awards Ceremony, this came as no surprise to The Holiday Place.
This year's prizes will be awarded at a ceremony due to take place at Battersea Evolution in London, on 31st October 2013, and will be attended by nearly a thousand people from the travel industry.
The Holiday Place is an online independent tour operator based in London specialising in exotic, tailor-made escapes to a varied selection of exciting worldwide holiday destinations.
At the 2012 British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place won "Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator" and "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda".
Commenting on this announcement The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant said:
"We are hugely proud to once again be nominated at the BTAs after winning two accolades last year. These awards are the best recognition of our ongoing efforts to bring our customers the best holiday experiences and the best value deals."
"In the current climate The Holiday Place recognises that customer service is a key differentiator for any independent tour operator in today's competitive market, so being nominated as a finalist at this year's awards is the best reward we could get for our constant strive to deliver customers the very best."
At the same time Lorraine Barnes Burton, revealed:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards winners logo as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
Known as "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" the British Travel Awards are an independent organisation, audited by Deloitte, the leading global accountancy practitioners.
The British Travel Awards are, at present, the only travel industry accolades voted for exclusively by the travelling public, and the Awards serve to recognise all that is great about UK travel companies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...