The Holiday Place confirmed as finalists for this year's British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place is proud to reveal that it has recently been confirmed as a finalist for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, which will take place on 31st October at a special Halloween Night Gala in Battersea Evolution, London. As past winners of two accolades, this year we're proud to be nominated in three categories: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company and Best All Inclusive Holiday Company.
The Holiday Place is proud to announce that it has been confirmed as one of the top three finalists for this year's prestigious British Travel Awards in the following categories:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best All Inclusive Holiday Company
This information was confirmed to The Holiday Place by Lorraine Barnes Burton, British Travel Awards' chief executive. As past winners in two categories at last year's British Travel Awards Ceremony, this came as no surprise to The Holiday Place.
This year's prizes will be awarded at a ceremony due to take place at Battersea Evolution in London, on 31st October 2013, and will be attended by nearly a thousand people from the travel industry.
The Holiday Place is an online independent tour operator based in London specialising in exotic, tailor-made escapes to a varied selection of exciting worldwide holiday destinations.
At the 2012 British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place won "Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator" and "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda".
Commenting on this announcement The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant said:
"We are hugely proud to once again be nominated at the BTAs after winning two accolades last year. These awards are the best recognition of our ongoing efforts to bring our customers the best holiday experiences and the best value deals."
"In the current climate The Holiday Place recognises that customer service is a key differentiator for any independent tour operator in today's competitive market, so being nominated as a finalist at this year's awards is the best reward we could get for our constant strive to deliver customers the very best."
At the same time Lorraine Barnes Burton, revealed:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards winners logo as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
Known as "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" the British Travel Awards are an independent organisation, audited by Deloitte, the leading global accountancy practitioners.
The British Travel Awards are, at present, the only travel industry accolades voted for exclusively by the travelling public, and the Awards serve to recognise all that is great about UK travel companies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...