The Holiday Place confirmed as finalists for this year's British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place is proud to reveal that it has recently been confirmed as a finalist for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, which will take place on 31st October at a special Halloween Night Gala in Battersea Evolution, London. As past winners of two accolades, this year we're proud to be nominated in three categories: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company and Best All Inclusive Holiday Company.
The Holiday Place is proud to announce that it has been confirmed as one of the top three finalists for this year's prestigious British Travel Awards in the following categories:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best All Inclusive Holiday Company
This information was confirmed to The Holiday Place by Lorraine Barnes Burton, British Travel Awards' chief executive. As past winners in two categories at last year's British Travel Awards Ceremony, this came as no surprise to The Holiday Place.
This year's prizes will be awarded at a ceremony due to take place at Battersea Evolution in London, on 31st October 2013, and will be attended by nearly a thousand people from the travel industry.
The Holiday Place is an online independent tour operator based in London specialising in exotic, tailor-made escapes to a varied selection of exciting worldwide holiday destinations.
At the 2012 British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place won "Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator" and "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda".
Commenting on this announcement The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant said:
"We are hugely proud to once again be nominated at the BTAs after winning two accolades last year. These awards are the best recognition of our ongoing efforts to bring our customers the best holiday experiences and the best value deals."
"In the current climate The Holiday Place recognises that customer service is a key differentiator for any independent tour operator in today's competitive market, so being nominated as a finalist at this year's awards is the best reward we could get for our constant strive to deliver customers the very best."
At the same time Lorraine Barnes Burton, revealed:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards winners logo as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
Known as "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" the British Travel Awards are an independent organisation, audited by Deloitte, the leading global accountancy practitioners.
The British Travel Awards are, at present, the only travel industry accolades voted for exclusively by the travelling public, and the Awards serve to recognise all that is great about UK travel companies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...