The Holiday Place confirmed as finalists for this year's British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place is proud to reveal that it has recently been confirmed as a finalist for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, which will take place on 31st October at a special Halloween Night Gala in Battersea Evolution, London. As past winners of two accolades, this year we're proud to be nominated in three categories: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company and Best All Inclusive Holiday Company.
The Holiday Place is proud to announce that it has been confirmed as one of the top three finalists for this year's prestigious British Travel Awards in the following categories:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best All Inclusive Holiday Company
This information was confirmed to The Holiday Place by Lorraine Barnes Burton, British Travel Awards' chief executive. As past winners in two categories at last year's British Travel Awards Ceremony, this came as no surprise to The Holiday Place.
This year's prizes will be awarded at a ceremony due to take place at Battersea Evolution in London, on 31st October 2013, and will be attended by nearly a thousand people from the travel industry.
The Holiday Place is an online independent tour operator based in London specialising in exotic, tailor-made escapes to a varied selection of exciting worldwide holiday destinations.
At the 2012 British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place won "Best Medium All-Inclusive Tour Operator" and "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda".
Commenting on this announcement The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant said:
"We are hugely proud to once again be nominated at the BTAs after winning two accolades last year. These awards are the best recognition of our ongoing efforts to bring our customers the best holiday experiences and the best value deals."
"In the current climate The Holiday Place recognises that customer service is a key differentiator for any independent tour operator in today's competitive market, so being nominated as a finalist at this year's awards is the best reward we could get for our constant strive to deliver customers the very best."
At the same time Lorraine Barnes Burton, revealed:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards winners logo as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
Known as "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" the British Travel Awards are an independent organisation, audited by Deloitte, the leading global accountancy practitioners.
The British Travel Awards are, at present, the only travel industry accolades voted for exclusively by the travelling public, and the Awards serve to recognise all that is great about UK travel companies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...