Top five-star resort in Varadero to celebrate reopening of restaurant
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa, Cuba's leading retreat for couples and honeymooners, has just announced the reopening of its main buffet restaurant after a series of refurbishment works and renovations. The newly updated Gran Terraza restaurant now boasts new added features included an outdoor terrace, barbeque areas and intimate gazebos.
The luxurious, all inclusive Paradisus Princesa del Mar in Cuba's coveted beach resort of Varadero Beach, will soon be celebrating the much-awaited reopening of its main buffet restaurant Gran Terraza, after full renovation works that saw the total refurbishment of all of its areas.
The reopening gala will take place on 15th November and the resort is calling all future guests to come, stay and enjoy the restaurant's new features and facilities, which include:
- Newly fitted floors and new furniture.
- New outside area with capacity for up to 100 diners, an extended pergola, parasols, a barbeque area and two gazebos, each able to cater to up to six guests.
- Fully air conditioned indoor dining area.
- New modern decoration and lighting to fit the new structure.
Further enhancing the overall dining experience for guests looking to spend luxury holidays in Cuba's number one couples resort, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa has also improved the selection of delectable food at the buffet restaurant, whilst also emphasising on the seven other onsite restaurants offering a la carte options as well as a wide array of international flavours.
The exclusive, five-star, adults-only retreat and the first ever Cuban hotel and resort to feature garden swim-up pool rooms, has been designed with the comfort and delight of couples in mind.
In addition to the excellent selection of buffet and a la carte dining options, it also offers The Gourmet Experience as part of their Royal Service for guests staying in the Royal Suites (whom also enjoy dedicated butler service).
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar is Cuba's favourite beachside resort for couples and honeymooners. It recently won the accolade of Cuba's Leading Resort 2013 at the World Travel Awards and was nominated in three other categories including Cuba's Leading Spa Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...