Top five-star resort in Varadero to celebrate reopening of restaurant
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa, Cuba's leading retreat for couples and honeymooners, has just announced the reopening of its main buffet restaurant after a series of refurbishment works and renovations. The newly updated Gran Terraza restaurant now boasts new added features included an outdoor terrace, barbeque areas and intimate gazebos.
The luxurious, all inclusive Paradisus Princesa del Mar in Cuba's coveted beach resort of Varadero Beach, will soon be celebrating the much-awaited reopening of its main buffet restaurant Gran Terraza, after full renovation works that saw the total refurbishment of all of its areas.
The reopening gala will take place on 15th November and the resort is calling all future guests to come, stay and enjoy the restaurant's new features and facilities, which include:
- Newly fitted floors and new furniture.
- New outside area with capacity for up to 100 diners, an extended pergola, parasols, a barbeque area and two gazebos, each able to cater to up to six guests.
- Fully air conditioned indoor dining area.
- New modern decoration and lighting to fit the new structure.
Further enhancing the overall dining experience for guests looking to spend luxury holidays in Cuba's number one couples resort, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa has also improved the selection of delectable food at the buffet restaurant, whilst also emphasising on the seven other onsite restaurants offering a la carte options as well as a wide array of international flavours.
The exclusive, five-star, adults-only retreat and the first ever Cuban hotel and resort to feature garden swim-up pool rooms, has been designed with the comfort and delight of couples in mind.
In addition to the excellent selection of buffet and a la carte dining options, it also offers The Gourmet Experience as part of their Royal Service for guests staying in the Royal Suites (whom also enjoy dedicated butler service).
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar is Cuba's favourite beachside resort for couples and honeymooners. It recently won the accolade of Cuba's Leading Resort 2013 at the World Travel Awards and was nominated in three other categories including Cuba's Leading Spa Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...