Top five-star resort in Varadero to celebrate reopening of restaurant
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa, Cuba's leading retreat for couples and honeymooners, has just announced the reopening of its main buffet restaurant after a series of refurbishment works and renovations. The newly updated Gran Terraza restaurant now boasts new added features included an outdoor terrace, barbeque areas and intimate gazebos.
The luxurious, all inclusive Paradisus Princesa del Mar in Cuba's coveted beach resort of Varadero Beach, will soon be celebrating the much-awaited reopening of its main buffet restaurant Gran Terraza, after full renovation works that saw the total refurbishment of all of its areas.
The reopening gala will take place on 15th November and the resort is calling all future guests to come, stay and enjoy the restaurant's new features and facilities, which include:
- Newly fitted floors and new furniture.
- New outside area with capacity for up to 100 diners, an extended pergola, parasols, a barbeque area and two gazebos, each able to cater to up to six guests.
- Fully air conditioned indoor dining area.
- New modern decoration and lighting to fit the new structure.
Further enhancing the overall dining experience for guests looking to spend luxury holidays in Cuba's number one couples resort, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort and Spa has also improved the selection of delectable food at the buffet restaurant, whilst also emphasising on the seven other onsite restaurants offering a la carte options as well as a wide array of international flavours.
The exclusive, five-star, adults-only retreat and the first ever Cuban hotel and resort to feature garden swim-up pool rooms, has been designed with the comfort and delight of couples in mind.
In addition to the excellent selection of buffet and a la carte dining options, it also offers The Gourmet Experience as part of their Royal Service for guests staying in the Royal Suites (whom also enjoy dedicated butler service).
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar is Cuba's favourite beachside resort for couples and honeymooners. It recently won the accolade of Cuba's Leading Resort 2013 at the World Travel Awards and was nominated in three other categories including Cuba's Leading Spa Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...