Sagicor Jamaica Group to open Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in October
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has announced that it will be opening its third hotel this month. The refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay on the Caribbean island of Jamaica will be open ahead of the official start of the winter season in December and is expected to attract many holidaymakers.
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has added a third property to its hotel collection with the newly-refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay. The all inclusive resort will open this month ahead of the official winter season in December even if the renovations are not completely finished.
Last month, the manager of the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort, Barbara Burton, said:
"We work 24/7 shifts around here because we want to get the work done in time. Even if everything is not finished, we will have all the general areas completed. We are going to get a lot out of these remaining three weeks."
Located in Runaway Bay on the beautiful Caribbean island of Jamaica, the hotel has 225 guest rooms, four gourmet restaurants, numerous elegant bars, a nightclub, two lavish spas, and a fitness centre.
Originally known as Hedonism III, the property was acquired in May this year for US$12.45 million from the Development Bank of Jamaica, and more than $5 million has been spent on the refurbishments.
The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort is one of three Jewel Resorts in Sigma Real Estate's portfolio and it will be managed by Dallas-based hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality LP. The average daily room rate for the Jamaica hotel will be around £125.
Located right in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Holidaymakers can explore Jamaica's breathtaking natural wonders, including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...