Sagicor Jamaica Group to open Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in October
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has announced that it will be opening its third hotel this month. The refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay on the Caribbean island of Jamaica will be open ahead of the official start of the winter season in December and is expected to attract many holidaymakers.
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has added a third property to its hotel collection with the newly-refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay. The all inclusive resort will open this month ahead of the official winter season in December even if the renovations are not completely finished.
Last month, the manager of the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort, Barbara Burton, said:
"We work 24/7 shifts around here because we want to get the work done in time. Even if everything is not finished, we will have all the general areas completed. We are going to get a lot out of these remaining three weeks."
Located in Runaway Bay on the beautiful Caribbean island of Jamaica, the hotel has 225 guest rooms, four gourmet restaurants, numerous elegant bars, a nightclub, two lavish spas, and a fitness centre.
Originally known as Hedonism III, the property was acquired in May this year for US$12.45 million from the Development Bank of Jamaica, and more than $5 million has been spent on the refurbishments.
The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort is one of three Jewel Resorts in Sigma Real Estate's portfolio and it will be managed by Dallas-based hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality LP. The average daily room rate for the Jamaica hotel will be around £125.
Located right in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Holidaymakers can explore Jamaica's breathtaking natural wonders, including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....