Sagicor Jamaica Group to open Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in October
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has announced that it will be opening its third hotel this month. The refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay on the Caribbean island of Jamaica will be open ahead of the official start of the winter season in December and is expected to attract many holidaymakers.
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has added a third property to its hotel collection with the newly-refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay. The all inclusive resort will open this month ahead of the official winter season in December even if the renovations are not completely finished.
Last month, the manager of the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort, Barbara Burton, said:
"We work 24/7 shifts around here because we want to get the work done in time. Even if everything is not finished, we will have all the general areas completed. We are going to get a lot out of these remaining three weeks."
Located in Runaway Bay on the beautiful Caribbean island of Jamaica, the hotel has 225 guest rooms, four gourmet restaurants, numerous elegant bars, a nightclub, two lavish spas, and a fitness centre.
Originally known as Hedonism III, the property was acquired in May this year for US$12.45 million from the Development Bank of Jamaica, and more than $5 million has been spent on the refurbishments.
The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort is one of three Jewel Resorts in Sigma Real Estate's portfolio and it will be managed by Dallas-based hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality LP. The average daily room rate for the Jamaica hotel will be around £125.
Located right in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Holidaymakers can explore Jamaica's breathtaking natural wonders, including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...