Sagicor Jamaica Group to open Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in October
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has announced that it will be opening its third hotel this month. The refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay on the Caribbean island of Jamaica will be open ahead of the official start of the winter season in December and is expected to attract many holidaymakers.
The Sagicor Jamaica Group has added a third property to its hotel collection with the newly-refurbished Jewel Paradise Cove Resort at Runaway Bay. The all inclusive resort will open this month ahead of the official winter season in December even if the renovations are not completely finished.
Last month, the manager of the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort, Barbara Burton, said:
"We work 24/7 shifts around here because we want to get the work done in time. Even if everything is not finished, we will have all the general areas completed. We are going to get a lot out of these remaining three weeks."
Located in Runaway Bay on the beautiful Caribbean island of Jamaica, the hotel has 225 guest rooms, four gourmet restaurants, numerous elegant bars, a nightclub, two lavish spas, and a fitness centre.
Originally known as Hedonism III, the property was acquired in May this year for US$12.45 million from the Development Bank of Jamaica, and more than $5 million has been spent on the refurbishments.
The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort is one of three Jewel Resorts in Sigma Real Estate's portfolio and it will be managed by Dallas-based hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality LP. The average daily room rate for the Jamaica hotel will be around £125.
Located right in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Holidaymakers can explore Jamaica's breathtaking natural wonders, including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...