ABC Charters to offer flights between Tampa and Santa Clara, Cuba
ABC Charters has announced that it will be providing new charter flights between Tampa and Santa Clara, Cuba this winter. The service will launch on 14th December, 2013 and the city will be the charter company's third destination on the Caribbean island as it offers existing flights from Florida to Havana and Holguin.
ABC Charters will be offering a new flight route between Tampa in Florida and Santa Clara in Cuba this winter. The new flights between Tampa and Santa Clara will be launched on 14th December, 2013 and will give travellers another option to reach the Caribbean island during the busy Christmas and New Year period.
The charter company currently operates charter flights to Cuba between Tampa and the Cuban cities of Havana and Holguin, and on 5th November, 2013 the operator will add a second weekly service to Havana.
In January, 2011, U.S President Obama relaxed restrictions for American citizens who are planning to visit Cuba for the purpose of educational, cultural, academic, religious or professional reasons.
Florida's Tampa International Airport (TPA) is just one of the airports in the Unites States that has been granted permission to operate Cuba flights from the U.S. The airport now joins Miami as one of the only cities in America to offer direct flights to all three Cuban cities.
The Caribbean island has been experiencing an influx of American visitors eagers to discover Cuba over recent months. New hotels and tourism offerings are under development to accommodate the new visitors.
While Havana, the country's capital, and the beach resort of Varadero Beach remain among the most popular holidays destinations in Cuba, emerging towns and cities such as Santa Clara and Holguin are attracting new visitors with the help of additional flights.
The Jardines del Rey archipelago is one of Cuba's most popular tourist destinations and it home to turquoise, crystal clear waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Santa Clara is the capital of the central Villa Clara province and it was the site of a battle for rebel forces during the Cuban revolution in 1958. The rebels were led by Che Guevara, who was buried in Santa Clara when he died in 1967. There is a Che Guevara museum in the city and the Plaza de la Revolucion that has a towering statue of Guevara.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Breezes Varadero, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...