World Travel Awards hails Intercontinental Asiana Saigon as the leading hotel in Vietnam
The InterContinental Asiana Saigon Hotel has recently been named the best hotel in Vietnam for the fourth consecutive year at the 2013 World Travel Awards. Other categories the hotel was successful in included Vietnam's leading Conference hotel and Vietnam's Leading Business hotel, an award which the InterContinental Saigon has won two years in a row.
The InterContinental Asiana Saigon hotel in Ho Chi Minh City has a lot to celebrate following the 2013 World Travel Awards as it recently snagged the awards for Vietnam's leading Conference hotel and Vietnam's Leading Business Hotel for the second year in row. More notably the hotel also won the award for leading hotel in Vietnam for the fourth consecutive year.
The World Travel Awards is often referred to as the Oscar's of the travel and tourism industry. The InterContinental Asiana Saigon Hotel's awards sweep is expected to go a long way in boosting the hotel's international profile and attracting more travellers to book a stay at the Intercontinental when on their Vietnam holidays.
Fergus Steward, the Director of Operations for IHG (International Hotel Group) Thailand and Indochina had the following to say of the awards.
"These extremely prestigious awards have heightened the hotel's international profile and illustrated IHG's position as a leading international hotel company and for the great performance of the most widely-recognised international hotel brands in Vietnam. We are thrilled that our commitment to providing an excellent guest experience across all our brands is again recognised by our peers and industry colleagues. The awards not only acknowledge the work of our brands and hotels, they also recognise the work of our dedicated teams and serve as encouragement for them to deliver our commitment of 'Great Hotels Guests Love'"
The InterContinental Asiana Saigon can host up to 1,100 guests with a host of services many of which are tailored to meet the needs of the business travellers including a Business Center, Courier Services and even Technical Concierge.
However, this luxury hotel caters for more than just high flying executives. The on site spa with experienced therapists and a range of relaxing spa treatments to choose from guests are sure to leave their holidays in Vietnam feeling fully rejuvenated.
Additionally, there is a fully equipped fitness center which includes a 20 meter outdoor pool and after working up an appetite guests can enjoy a meal at one of the InterContinetal Asiana Saigon restaurants including its signature restaurant Yu Chu specializing in Cantonese and Peking cuisine and the a la carte restaurant Market 39 which features seven open interactive kitchens which promise a truly memorable experience.
Undoubtedly the InterContinental Asiana Saigon Hotel has earned its stellar reputation and guests are sure not to be disappointed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...