Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius to open in December, 2013
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its second property in Mauritius in December, 2013. Positioned directly on a white sandy beach, the Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort and is part of the 400-acre Azuri oceanfront complex which is also home to luxury residences and an array of facilities.
Thailand luxury hotel group, Centara Hotels and Resorts, will be opening its second Mauritius property in December, 2013.
Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort which is located in one of the most sought after location in the country, directly on a white sand beach within the new 400-acre oceanfront Azuri complex. Centara will also be managing luxury residences in the complex under its Centara Grand Residence and Suites brand.
"The Azuri complex is very much a high-end destination, and our new resort is a centrepiece of this exciting new development. By offering a five-star premium-brand resort and a four-star core brand resort in Mauritius, we will be in a very strong marketing position, and it further enhances our presence in the Indian Ocean region, which we have targeted as part of our expansion strategy. We believe that Azuri will very quickly become a destination in its own right, as it delivers the total vacation experience for couples and families alike."
Commented Chris Bailey, the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara Hotels and Resorts.
Family-friendly facilities at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius include guest rooms and villas equipped with two double beds for comfort, a supervised kids' club with two separate zones: a Pirate's Cove for the little ones and the E-Zone for teenagers.
The beachfront Mauritius hotel's leisure facilities include two swimming pools, as well as a lagoon, and guests can also enjoy non-motorised sports such as windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, pedal boats, plus trips on catamarans and glass-bottom boats.
The luxury hotel has guest rooms, suites and thatched villas that all boast views of the ocean and furnished balconies or terraces.
The Azuri complex is located on the northeast coast of the Indian Ocean island and the lifestyle development offers a marina, a private school, shops and sports services, plus luxury residences.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is Thailand's biggest hotel chain with many international properties in destinations including Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius.
In December, 2012, the hotel group opened their first Mauritius hotel, the Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...