Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius to open in December, 2013
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its second property in Mauritius in December, 2013. Positioned directly on a white sandy beach, the Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort and is part of the 400-acre Azuri oceanfront complex which is also home to luxury residences and an array of facilities.
Thailand luxury hotel group, Centara Hotels and Resorts, will be opening its second Mauritius property in December, 2013.
Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort which is located in one of the most sought after location in the country, directly on a white sand beach within the new 400-acre oceanfront Azuri complex. Centara will also be managing luxury residences in the complex under its Centara Grand Residence and Suites brand.
"The Azuri complex is very much a high-end destination, and our new resort is a centrepiece of this exciting new development. By offering a five-star premium-brand resort and a four-star core brand resort in Mauritius, we will be in a very strong marketing position, and it further enhances our presence in the Indian Ocean region, which we have targeted as part of our expansion strategy. We believe that Azuri will very quickly become a destination in its own right, as it delivers the total vacation experience for couples and families alike."
Commented Chris Bailey, the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara Hotels and Resorts.
Family-friendly facilities at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius include guest rooms and villas equipped with two double beds for comfort, a supervised kids' club with two separate zones: a Pirate's Cove for the little ones and the E-Zone for teenagers.
The beachfront Mauritius hotel's leisure facilities include two swimming pools, as well as a lagoon, and guests can also enjoy non-motorised sports such as windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, pedal boats, plus trips on catamarans and glass-bottom boats.
The luxury hotel has guest rooms, suites and thatched villas that all boast views of the ocean and furnished balconies or terraces.
The Azuri complex is located on the northeast coast of the Indian Ocean island and the lifestyle development offers a marina, a private school, shops and sports services, plus luxury residences.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is Thailand's biggest hotel chain with many international properties in destinations including Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius.
In December, 2012, the hotel group opened their first Mauritius hotel, the Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...