Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius to open in December, 2013
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its second property in Mauritius in December, 2013. Positioned directly on a white sandy beach, the Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort and is part of the 400-acre Azuri oceanfront complex which is also home to luxury residences and an array of facilities.
Thailand luxury hotel group, Centara Hotels and Resorts, will be opening its second Mauritius property in December, 2013.
Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort which is located in one of the most sought after location in the country, directly on a white sand beach within the new 400-acre oceanfront Azuri complex. Centara will also be managing luxury residences in the complex under its Centara Grand Residence and Suites brand.
"The Azuri complex is very much a high-end destination, and our new resort is a centrepiece of this exciting new development. By offering a five-star premium-brand resort and a four-star core brand resort in Mauritius, we will be in a very strong marketing position, and it further enhances our presence in the Indian Ocean region, which we have targeted as part of our expansion strategy. We believe that Azuri will very quickly become a destination in its own right, as it delivers the total vacation experience for couples and families alike."
Commented Chris Bailey, the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara Hotels and Resorts.
Family-friendly facilities at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius include guest rooms and villas equipped with two double beds for comfort, a supervised kids' club with two separate zones: a Pirate's Cove for the little ones and the E-Zone for teenagers.
The beachfront Mauritius hotel's leisure facilities include two swimming pools, as well as a lagoon, and guests can also enjoy non-motorised sports such as windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, pedal boats, plus trips on catamarans and glass-bottom boats.
The luxury hotel has guest rooms, suites and thatched villas that all boast views of the ocean and furnished balconies or terraces.
The Azuri complex is located on the northeast coast of the Indian Ocean island and the lifestyle development offers a marina, a private school, shops and sports services, plus luxury residences.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is Thailand's biggest hotel chain with many international properties in destinations including Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius.
In December, 2012, the hotel group opened their first Mauritius hotel, the Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...