Hilton Worldwide debuts Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand in Dubai
Hilton Worldwide's Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates after officially opening the Conrad Dubai this week. The luxurious 555-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays thanks to its central location in the city's busy shopping and business district.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts, owned by Hilton Worldwide, has entered the United Arab Emirates' hospitality market after the Conrad Dubai Hotel opened its doors this week.
The upscale new 555-room property is located in the city's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal hotel for business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai for a shopping spree.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle brands for Hilton Worldwide, commented:
"Conrad Dubai is a stunning addition to our global luxury portfolio and a perfect fit within Dubai's glamorous downtown lifestyle. The hotel exemplifies the true personality of the Conrad brand as a smart luxury retreat with a premium range of amenities, sumptuously chic rooms and an intuitive understanding of world class guest service."
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a fitness centre with a 20-metre-long swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and modern gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and chic bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
In Dubai, guest can relax in their luxurious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. The spacious rooms feature modern amenities such as wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rain showers, separate bath tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
Whether guests are staying at Conrad Dubai for business purposes or holidays, the high end property is close proximity of the emirate's iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khailfa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience in some of the world's sought after destinations. The brand operates properties across five continents in countries including the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...