Hilton Worldwide debuts Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand in Dubai
Hilton Worldwide's Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates after officially opening the Conrad Dubai this week. The luxurious 555-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays thanks to its central location in the city's busy shopping and business district.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts, owned by Hilton Worldwide, has entered the United Arab Emirates' hospitality market after the Conrad Dubai Hotel opened its doors this week.
The upscale new 555-room property is located in the city's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal hotel for business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai for a shopping spree.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle brands for Hilton Worldwide, commented:
"Conrad Dubai is a stunning addition to our global luxury portfolio and a perfect fit within Dubai's glamorous downtown lifestyle. The hotel exemplifies the true personality of the Conrad brand as a smart luxury retreat with a premium range of amenities, sumptuously chic rooms and an intuitive understanding of world class guest service."
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a fitness centre with a 20-metre-long swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and modern gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and chic bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
In Dubai, guest can relax in their luxurious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. The spacious rooms feature modern amenities such as wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rain showers, separate bath tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
Whether guests are staying at Conrad Dubai for business purposes or holidays, the high end property is close proximity of the emirate's iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khailfa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience in some of the world's sought after destinations. The brand operates properties across five continents in countries including the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...