Hilton Worldwide debuts Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand in Dubai
Hilton Worldwide's Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates after officially opening the Conrad Dubai this week. The luxurious 555-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays thanks to its central location in the city's busy shopping and business district.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts, owned by Hilton Worldwide, has entered the United Arab Emirates' hospitality market after the Conrad Dubai Hotel opened its doors this week.
The upscale new 555-room property is located in the city's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal hotel for business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai for a shopping spree.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle brands for Hilton Worldwide, commented:
"Conrad Dubai is a stunning addition to our global luxury portfolio and a perfect fit within Dubai's glamorous downtown lifestyle. The hotel exemplifies the true personality of the Conrad brand as a smart luxury retreat with a premium range of amenities, sumptuously chic rooms and an intuitive understanding of world class guest service."
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a fitness centre with a 20-metre-long swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and modern gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and chic bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
In Dubai, guest can relax in their luxurious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. The spacious rooms feature modern amenities such as wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rain showers, separate bath tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
Whether guests are staying at Conrad Dubai for business purposes or holidays, the high end property is close proximity of the emirate's iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khailfa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience in some of the world's sought after destinations. The brand operates properties across five continents in countries including the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...