St Lucia Tourism Board to sponsor 2013 Health and Wellness Retreat
St Lucia's Tourist Board has announced that it will be sponsoring this year's Health and Wellness Retreat which will take place from 1st to 3rd November. The three-day event will promote health and wellness and special packages and rates will be available at hotels for tourists visiting St Lucia.
The third Health and Wellness Retreat in St Lucia will be sponsored by the nation's Tourism Board.
The three-day event will take place from 1st to 3rd November, 2013 and tourists visiting St Lucia will be able to take advantage of special rates and packages available at participating hotels. During the event, there will be health and wellness classes and seminars at the historic Pigeon Island National Park and visits to the island's Sulphur Springs.
Industry experts who will be giving talks and leading classes include Cat Cora, a celebrity chef from the Food Network's "Iron Chef America". Gabrielle Bernstein, a best-selling author, motivational speaker and founder of HerFuture.com, will also discuss health trends and offer tips while providing guests with live demonstrations and fitness clinics.
Participating St Lucia hotels include The Body Holiday LeSport, Windjammer Landing, Bay Gardens Inn, Smuggler's Cove Resort and Spa, Sugar Beach, Palm, Coconut Bay Beach Resort, Crystals, Harmony Suites, La Haut Resort, Rendezvous, Royal by Rex Resorts, Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Bay Gardens Hotel, Chez Marie Alish and Coco Palm.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays in the Caribbean.
There are several attractions and sites to see throughout holidays to St Lucia, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save a fantastic 60%!! and book a Deluxe Garden View Splash and Get a Free Upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Splash
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Complimentary DOUBLE Room upgrade available when staying in a Verandah Suite
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...