St Lucia Tourism Board to sponsor 2013 Health and Wellness Retreat
St Lucia's Tourist Board has announced that it will be sponsoring this year's Health and Wellness Retreat which will take place from 1st to 3rd November. The three-day event will promote health and wellness and special packages and rates will be available at hotels for tourists visiting St Lucia.
The third Health and Wellness Retreat in St Lucia will be sponsored by the nation's Tourism Board.
The three-day event will take place from 1st to 3rd November, 2013 and tourists visiting St Lucia will be able to take advantage of special rates and packages available at participating hotels. During the event, there will be health and wellness classes and seminars at the historic Pigeon Island National Park and visits to the island's Sulphur Springs.
Industry experts who will be giving talks and leading classes include Cat Cora, a celebrity chef from the Food Network's "Iron Chef America". Gabrielle Bernstein, a best-selling author, motivational speaker and founder of HerFuture.com, will also discuss health trends and offer tips while providing guests with live demonstrations and fitness clinics.
Participating St Lucia hotels include The Body Holiday LeSport, Windjammer Landing, Bay Gardens Inn, Smuggler's Cove Resort and Spa, Sugar Beach, Palm, Coconut Bay Beach Resort, Crystals, Harmony Suites, La Haut Resort, Rendezvous, Royal by Rex Resorts, Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Bay Gardens Hotel, Chez Marie Alish and Coco Palm.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays in the Caribbean.
There are several attractions and sites to see throughout holidays to St Lucia, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...