St Lucia Tourism Board to sponsor 2013 Health and Wellness Retreat
St Lucia's Tourist Board has announced that it will be sponsoring this year's Health and Wellness Retreat which will take place from 1st to 3rd November. The three-day event will promote health and wellness and special packages and rates will be available at hotels for tourists visiting St Lucia.
The third Health and Wellness Retreat in St Lucia will be sponsored by the nation's Tourism Board.
The three-day event will take place from 1st to 3rd November, 2013 and tourists visiting St Lucia will be able to take advantage of special rates and packages available at participating hotels. During the event, there will be health and wellness classes and seminars at the historic Pigeon Island National Park and visits to the island's Sulphur Springs.
Industry experts who will be giving talks and leading classes include Cat Cora, a celebrity chef from the Food Network's "Iron Chef America". Gabrielle Bernstein, a best-selling author, motivational speaker and founder of HerFuture.com, will also discuss health trends and offer tips while providing guests with live demonstrations and fitness clinics.
Participating St Lucia hotels include The Body Holiday LeSport, Windjammer Landing, Bay Gardens Inn, Smuggler's Cove Resort and Spa, Sugar Beach, Palm, Coconut Bay Beach Resort, Crystals, Harmony Suites, La Haut Resort, Rendezvous, Royal by Rex Resorts, Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Bay Gardens Hotel, Chez Marie Alish and Coco Palm.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays in the Caribbean.
There are several attractions and sites to see throughout holidays to St Lucia, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...